Title: Low Carb High Fat Running
Author: Brad Brown
8 Weeks to Running on Nothing but Fat
Run faster and feel stronger than you ever have before
- Know what to eat prior to your next big run
Changing your body's source of fuel before a big run or race can lead to a lot of confusion and frustration. We will show you exactly what you should eat when training as well as in the days leading up to your big race. because you won't be using gels and carbohydrate drinks.
- Learn how to run on the nothing but fat
When you fuel your body on carbohydrate you need to keep adding more and more fuel so that you can sustain your energy levels. We'll show you how to maintain your energy levels by using your body's fat stores for energy when you run without needing carbohydrate drinks or energy gels to keep you going.
- What to eat and drink during your next race
What do you consume for energy when you're in the middle of a long run or your next big race? We will show you why you will never need to drink another high carbohydrate drink or consume an energy gel again during a run. We'll also share the 3 biggest myths about running on fat.
Run like you have never run before with our Low Carb High Fat Running programme which consists of the following:
- An in depth audio interview with Professor Tim Noakes that will tell you why you should become fat adapted and also
Title: The Modern Woman's Guide to Strength Training
Designed by women for women who want to get strong, lean, and feel amazing
- Get step-by-step guidance to reach your own personal fitness goals
- Get your strongest, fittest, healthiest body
- Gain the kind of confidence that extends beyond your training
Your Workout Isn’t Just A Workout... It’s A Pledge To Becoming The Best You
- The YOU, who serves as an example to her loved ones by displaying the importance of being healthy and fit.
- The YOU, who gives herself permission to enjoy life while also maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- The YOU, who beams with pride after eking out that extra rep.
- The YOU, who isn't afraid to sport a tank top or pair of shorts that displays your hard work and strength.
Here Are Just Some of the Things You Will Get
- The 3 things you MUST do before every workout to make sure you use the muscles you are supposed to be using.
- When You Order The Modern Woman’s Guide To Strength Training Today
- A done-for-you method for progressing through your training.
- A 5 minute psychological trick to use on yourself to evoke a feeling of complete abundance.
- 4-simple tactics to guarantee you get enough sleep so your body adequately restores and repairs itself.
- A plug-n-play system for customizing your own strength training program.
Title: Lift Weights Faster 2
Author: Jen Sinkler
Stronger, Leaner, and More Powerful ...Even Faster
The basis for Lift Weights Faster 2 is to combine circuit training and sprint workouts, with a decided absence of long, slow, chore-like workouts and NO TREADMILLS. This combination of heavy lifting, moderate-load lifting, and sprinting is a super-effective training method for blasting body fat and building muscle. If your goals are that simple, look no further:
- The workouts are incredibly short — anywhere from just 10 to 30 minutes! — yet still pack a punch. You don't have to block out hours in your calendar (which can be so daunting that it leads to skipping them altogether!), which will save you massive amounts of time.
- Boring is deadly. Boring is noncompliance. Boring is failure. If you dread your workouts, it's time to try something new. The Lift Weights Faster 2 conditioning library includes 180(!!) different workouts, so you have plenty to choose from. Even better, you will want to do them.
- Train and feel like an athlete. Even if you don’t have a background in sports, these workouts are going to make you feel strong, fast, confident, and coordinated. If you are an athlete, this type of conditioning work can help boost performance.
- Get stronger from a 360-degree perspective. Most traditional programs neglect both major and minor muscle groups, and leave your body with strength gaps that leave you more susceptible to injury. Not this
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Total Skiing Fitness
Author: Clayton Beatty
4 Steps You Need To Include In Your Ski Training Workouts To Become A Fitter, Stronger Better Skier This Winter…
Most fitness programs created by fitness trainers are designed for bodybuilders not athletes.
Generally these programs are generic in nature and do not tailor to the specific needs of the athlete.
Total Skiing Fitness 2.0 Will Help You…
- Ski with more style
- Ski harder and longer without fatigue
- Land bigger and better jumps and tricks
- Reduce your injury risk and rehab previous injuries
- Enhance your balance and control
- Ski better and dominate all over the mountain
The exercises and programs focus specifically on the critical fitness components needed for performance skiing…
These Fitness Components Are:
- Extraordinary leg strength and stability for amazing skiing endurance and landing absorption
- Maximum core stability for astounding body control on the snow and in the air
- Explosive power for catapulting yourself through the air
- Incredible trunk mobility for performing crazy tricks
- Remarkable balance to help you stay on your feet and land mind blowing tricks
- Insane flexibility and range of motion to help prevent career stopping injuries
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 5 Day Beginner Weight Training Course
Two things that no one told me when I began weight training and I want to make sure that you know:
- Dramatic transformations such as these don’t happen overnight. (You probably knew that but we all need to be reminded from time to time.)
- Starting out the right way with the right beginner weight training course will insure that
- You will see quicker results, better results, than if you don’t follow the right beginner weight training program.
- You always progress forward (not two steps back…)
- You won’t get hurt
That’s why I wrote this eBook: I’ve seen it too many times. People get hyped-up to start a weight training program but
- They get discouraged because they don’t see progress since they don’t know how to recognize the progress they are making…..
- They burn out in the first few days – because they overdo it…
- They get hurt because they don’t know the correct way to do it…
These are the MAKE or BREAK days for any beginning weight training program:
- You get Expert Instruction
- You get Expert Guidance
- You get Motivation
- You get a Solid Plan Forward
Title: The Kettlebell Challenge Workouts
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when you try out this full system for yourself:
- Get a lean, athletic looking build
- Slash your body fat
- Bump up your current weights
- “Tighten up”
- Do it QUICK – with a workout that can fit into your crazy schedule
- Get STRONG – WITHOUT lots of expensive equipment
- Seamlessly integrate kettlebells and body weight, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your KB routine
In this high-quality, fluff-free program, you will be taken by the hand as I walk you through:
- BRAND NEW kettlebell challenge workouts that you can do any time, any place, with just a single kettlebell and your own body weight. Get a smoker of a workout FAST when you learn the simple secrets I uncover in this program.
- Common mistakes people make with their challenge workout programming – and how to fix them. Keep your training targeted, while you still have fun with these unique training techniques.
- Workouts that give you maximum “bang for your buck” – high intensity sessions that make every second count! Get into elite condition and burn TONS of body fat at the same time.
Title: The Natural Bodybuilding Training Manual
Author: Greg Sushinsky
This practical, concentrated ebook written by a natural bodybuilder for natural bodybuilders, shows you why natural bodybuilders need to–even must–train with methods and techniques specifically tailored to drug-free trainers. The ebook features both an introduction for beginners as well as information and an overview for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- How to Train Drug-Free
- Workouts, Routines, Sets & Reps; Over a Dozen Workouts to Choose From
- Why Natural Bodybuilding Training is Different
- Practical, Usable Information
- Energy, Recovery & Overtraining: Learn How to Use These Principles for Muscle Growth
- Natural Bodybuilders, Your Training is Different!
- Simple, Clear, Easy to Understand and Apply
- The Natural Bodybuilding Training Manual
Title: The Winning Physique
Author: Claire Johnson
How to Get the Competitive Edge on Stage
Discover the secrets of the Pro’s as they share their winning formulas that take them to the international stage in prime condition and winning every time.
In these intimate interviews, the leading pro's share their secrets on:
- Exercises to sculpt the perfect figure
- Eating for competition
- Managing post competition blow outs
- Shining bright on stage
- Mental preparation
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about competing as a sports model, bikini or figure competitor.
Title: Skinny Fat to Ripped & Jacked
Author: Steven Reeves
I’ve designed a complete system that will take you from Skinny Fat to Ripped and Jacked in just 12 short weeks.
Okay so here’s what’s inside…
- How to naturally increase your testosterone levels without dangerous steroids (this is one of the things ALL natural bodybuilders get right and here’s a hint… it’s not all diet and exercise).
- How to avoid doing YEARS worth of hard work in the gym with little to no results. There are only 3 key areas you’re missing… Discover what they are and skyrocket your muscle gains.
- How to avoid agonizing injuries that can keep you out of the gym for months at a time. These simple tweaks will keep you safe in the gym and out of the hospital.
- If you started out overweight and lost a lot of fat but wound up with the Skinny Fat look I’ll show you how to finally get rid of that last bit of belly and chest fat.
- Should you bulk first or cut first?… The answer might surprise you.
- Why doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT cardio) can kill your muscle gains if you’re a Skinny Fat guy. Apply this simple training method instead and get all the fat burning advantages of cardio without the muscle loss that usually comes with it.
- Build Size – You’ll get the type of respect that when you walk into a room full of strangers… Everybody decides it would be best if they didn’t
Title: Post Rehab Essentials
Author: Dean Somerset
Everything We Know About Training is Wrong.
We are all taught that muscles contract and relax. They get tight, relax, and produce force. This is true, but it’s not the whole story. We were all taught to strengthen the weak and stretch the tight, but we forgot to ask simple questions, like WHY is it weak, and WHY is it tight?
This is a workshop that goes through the basics that every trainer should know about injury post-rehab before working with their clients. It covers the most common conditions of the shoulder, hip, knee and spine, and gives directions on what to do and more importantly, what not to do with the specific injuries.
The concepts contained in Post Rehab Essentials have helped me get the following results for clients:
- Helped a client recover from hip replacement surgery to ski and golf in the same day
- Helped a client with massive pelvic and abdominal reconstructive surgeries deadlift almost twice her bodyweight within 1 year of surgery, pain free
- Re-built my own low back issues to deadlift pain free and even do the splits
- Help an Olympic gold medalist recover from a hip injury to prepare for the Sochi Olympics
- Help my wife get back into competitive triathlon following a series of SI joint injuries
- Get hundreds of clients out of pain and training with purpose once again
You’ll also get a massive hands-on sessions in each... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc