Title: The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore
Author: Tyler Bramlett
WARNING: This Is NOT Just Another Diet And Exercise Book
You and I both know that there are plenty of diet and exercise books on the market. This is NOT one of them! Not even close… Instead this book will teach you the 27 habits that I have identified are the most powerful habits you can form if you want to permanently change your body and life.
“She Popped Them Right Into Her Mouth Without Even Thinking. Then… She Immediately Regretted It!”
Here’s just a tiny taste of what you will learn in The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore:
- My #1 habit to instantly boost your metabolism, give you insane amounts of energy and reduce blood pressure. (Hint: It’s not diet or exercise)
- Why getting 8 hours of sleep is the wrong habit to shoot for and the science based trick to wake up feeling like a million bucks every single day!
- The common household TOXIN you must AVOID that’s making you fat, sick and tired even though you think it’s good for you.
- A simple and effective breathing trick, that shifts your nervous system from “fight or flight” (AKA stressed), to “rest and digest” (AKA relaxed) in a matter of minutes.
- 3 quick and easy ways to add more vegetables into your daily routine.
- Why making sure you eat your favorite comfort foods every single week will help you burn fat faster and prevent you from
Title: Super Senior Hip Replacements
Author: Ron Krayewski
What You Need To Know About Hip Replacement Surgery
DO YOU NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT?
In my video series you will discover:
- A Full set of powerful pre- and post-op exercises
- How to recover from your surgery as quickly as possible
- What to do before & after surgery, with valuable tips From a senior personal trainer to make your recovery a breeze
Video 1: Before Your Surgery
Prehabilitation for hip replacement surgery
In this video, I explain the questions that you need to ask and have answered before your coming surgery.
Next, I will show you the 15 exercises you can do before your hip replacement surgery to strengthen and prepare your joint. Get your leg/hip connection in shape prior to surgery, while you still have the strength.
Video 2: After Your Surgery
Rehabilitation and Avoiding Common Misconceptions
In this video, I will show you how to do things with an artificial hip without dislocating it. The doctor gave me a few things that I should avoid. Doctors are not physiotherapists, and physiotherapists are not experienced trainers.
- Learn how to get in and out of bed or a car seat without pain or injury (I did it the wrong way and popped an important staple).
- Discover an important technique for sitting in a comfortable chair
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Superhero Sprints
Author: Dennis Heenan
This method is the best training style when looking to turn your body from a zero to HERO, fast!
So what exactly makes up the Superhero Sprints System?
SHS ResultsAs I am sure you can guess by now: Sprints!
Once again, don’t go running off because you hear the word sprints. Sprints are certain exercises that are done at your highest intensity for a short period of time, followed by a short rest and repeat.
When you sprint, you literally force your body to burn unwanted fat. And yes, this means the hard to burn belly fat! Not only that, but sprinting promotes:
- Lean muscle growth
- Maximal fat burn
- Boosted metabolism allowing for longer periods of fat burn
- Better heart health and cardiovascular
- Improved insulin sensitivity
And that is just to name a few!
This easy to follow manual includes all 6 weeks of Superhero Sprint Workouts. These are the exact workouts that allow the ISMT method to work so well. PLUS, you will also learn:
- Discover the real workouts that Superhero’s engage in so that you can burn tons of fat, add lean muscle, and transform your body like never before!
- Revealed: Foods that suck the life out of you (these are your real life Kryptonite’s!)
- Learn how to eat like a Superhero so that you can burn fat around the clock, be constantly energized and focused, and get fit
Title: The Amazing Back Pain Cure
Author: Tom Nicholson
"Strange" Exercises Will Remove Your Back Pain In the Next 15 Minutes
Here's Just Some Of What You'll Learn In My "How To Cure Your Back Pain" Videos
- How to self-diagnose the cause of your Back Pain pain by looking in the mirror for 5 minutes. No more frustration from being shuffled from one doctor to another!
- Is it possible to vaccuum and mop without pain, even before your Back Pain is fully healed?
- Why most of the exercises you are doing could be aggravating your Back Pain!
- A postural problem common in teenagers which causes Back Pain in adulthood. After correcting this you will feel like you are 17 years old again!
- A Detailed, Step-by-Step, Hold you by the hand "Self Treatment Plan" that shows you exactly what YOU need to do today eliminate your Back Pain. Get Your Joyful, Pain-free Life Back!
- How an inflatable rubber ball (7 inches in diameter) can cure most cases of Back Pain
- A common treatment mistake that significantly reduces your chances of fully recovering from Back Pain.
- How to sleep at night with no pain
- Two simple sleeping adjustments which could cure your Back Pain by themselves! (They also make you sleep deeply and wake up rested and cheerful!)
- Do you make these 8 mistakes when lifting objects? These 8 mistakes are making your Back Pain worse!
- 10 Questions to
Title: Brilliant Yoga
Author: Sarah Sanders
Soon you'll experience....
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Eliminated need for toxic stimulants like coffee and energy drinks
- Increased ability to exercise freely
- A sleek, slim and toned body
- Quicker recovery time from injuries
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Better, sharper balance and overall core strength
- Less stiffness and soreness
- Increased back, neck, shoulder and hamstring comfort and flexibility
- Increased energy and vitality
Take A Quick Look At What You'll Find Inside....
- Proven system for everything you need to know to make your yoga practice fun & exciting - whether you're a beginner or a longtime practitioner.
- Complete step-by-step overview of all the ways yoga can cure, alleviate or minimize the most common problems you're dealing with - from stress to chronic fatigue, weight problems to athletic overuse injuries, and depression to prenatal needs.
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand eBook that covers EVERY aspect of yoga in a useful, informative and highly enjoyable way - from what yoga is to yoga and your body and mind, to designing the perfect yoga practice for yourself, to every asana you'll ever need, and specific prescriptions to "treat" fatigue and stress, depression, lack of energy weight loss, toning, and - for women - even help you thrive through your entire
Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Title: Visual Impact Muscle Building
Author: Rusty Moore
Gaining 20 pounds of muscle is NOT impressive if 15 pounds of that is on your butt, thighs, and waist.
Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle "Wherever it Winds Up" is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (deadlift, squat and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course...
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does...
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around...get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- A "bonus phase" strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event...insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to split up your routine if you don't want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt...& how to structure routine if you do need to add size
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The TSC Heart of a Champion Training & Nutrition Program
Author: Chris Krueger
We can all burn fat, build muscle, and transform our bodies.
Everyone can transform and achieve the body of their dreams. It's doesn't matter if you're too skinny, too fat, too weak, or have "bad genetics."
Imagine what you can accomplish in the next 70 days with the TSC Heart of a Champion Program
Every BODY can transform. Make it Happen.
- Are you ready to move beyond excuses and start conquering your obstacles?
- Are you ready to start living your best life possible?
- Are you ready to follow the proven path to transform your body?
- Are you ready to become a fit, fast, and strong all-natural athlete?
- Are you ready to be your best self?
- Are you ready to maximize your potential?
Take action right now and improve every aspect of your life.
Everything you need to Transform your body and change your life.
- The Training-10: Ten weeks of the most efficient workouts to create a lean, strong, athletic, and beautiful physique.
- Transformation Checklist: Gets you started immediately.
- The Nutrition-10: The ten simple rules for eating right that will fuel your transformation.
- My Grocery List: It's easy to make good choices when you have my exact shopping list.
- TSC Nutrition Profiles: 5 unique profiles, Blaze, Burn, Balance, Build, and Boost allow you to tailor the nutrition section to your
Title: Ripped In 12 Weeks
Author: Daniel C. Przyojski
You'll learn the same workout and nutrition secrets I used to pack on pounds of lean, solid muscle and get my body fat levels down to single digits…
all in just 12 short weeks!
- Learn an easy, step-by-step formula you can use to find your exact calorie totals you need for gaining muscle and losing fat!
- Learn the 3 areas of a workout program that will produce the best gains.
- How to "shock" your muscles into growing fast!
- Find out the amount of time to keep your workouts under so you don't lose muscle. Your muscle building hormones decrease after a certain amount of time and you actually lose muscle if you keep working out.
- Increase your strength on the bench press, squat, and all other lifts!
- Find out how you MUST structure your fat loss diet if you want to lose fat
- Get one of my clients’ proven 16-week anabolic diets for building muscle and losing fat
- Learn how to find your own unique metabolic rate so you know how to increase it and burn more fat
- Learn the best protein, carb, and fat sources and how much to eat of each
- Learn how to add inches of muscle to your arms in a few short weeks.
- Find out a simple technique you can use with your nutrition so you rev up your metabolism and burn fat all day long, even while you sleep.
- Learn the little-known secret to naturally increasing your testosterone levels so you can create
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc