Title: Free to Move
Author: Scott Sonnon
What you will find in this ebook are the coveted secrets discovered by traveling around the globe studying the continuum of cutting-edge modern to ever-proven ancient sciences.
This ebook teaches the connection between immobility and emotional/mental barriers, and how liberating yourself from fixed, limited and painful movement transforms your life almost-instantly with near-magical effect.
Free to Move ebook uncovers these Secrets of Longevity with photographic detail on the WHY and the HOW of Healthy, Sustainable, Low-Impact Movement. Written by the Pioneer of Joint Mobility, Scott Sonnon “promises and delivers” the distilled essence of Indian, Russian and American wellness research into what thousands worldwide tout as the “Fountain of Youth.”
(390 pages, including 210 pages of illustrative photographs)
These are some of the results received:
- "Increased mobilization of adipose tissue (metabolizing fat)!"
- "Restored ground substance flow to help abate osteoporosis!"
- "Increased connective tissue strength!"
- "Improved work efficiency with less distractions!"
- "Decreased and even reversed accelerated aging!"
- "Increased joint lubrication for greater ease of movement and better shock absorption from any sudden impacts (like walking)!"
- "Enjoy physical activities without worry of "payback
Title: Super Senior Hip Replacements
Author: Ron Krayewski
What You Need To Know About Hip Replacement Surgery
DO YOU NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT?
In my video series you will discover:
- A Full set of powerful pre- and post-op exercises
- How to recover from your surgery as quickly as possible
- What to do before & after surgery, with valuable tips From a senior personal trainer to make your recovery a breeze
Video 1: Before Your Surgery
Prehabilitation for hip replacement surgery
In this video, I explain the questions that you need to ask and have answered before your coming surgery.
Next, I will show you the 15 exercises you can do before your hip replacement surgery to strengthen and prepare your joint. Get your leg/hip connection in shape prior to surgery, while you still have the strength.
Video 2: After Your Surgery
Rehabilitation and Avoiding Common Misconceptions
In this video, I will show you how to do things with an artificial hip without dislocating it. The doctor gave me a few things that I should avoid. Doctors are not physiotherapists, and physiotherapists are not experienced trainers.
- Learn how to get in and out of bed or a car seat without pain or injury (I did it the wrong way and popped an important staple).
- Discover an important technique for sitting in a comfortable chair
Ebook Type: Video
Author: Flavia Del Monte
Finally, a Female Fitness Formula That's Based On Safe & Intelligent Science, Proven-By-Females, And Created By A Female To Unleash Your Max Potential!
This workout and nutrition program is not about making you "lose weight" or "get skinny" because there are already hundreds of unhealthy and unsafe ways that can do that for you.
I know you want to have a fit and firm body that screams confidence and competence. Strong is the new sexy!
I did all your science homework for you, got insider access to all the world's top experts who know the truth and have fine-tuned and tweaked every detail to give you every advantage to get your body right where you want it to be.
All you need is an exercise and nutrition system that will get you there in the safest and fastest way possible. This system is called FULL-BODY-LICIOUS and has helped THOUSANDS of women say, "I love my body!"
The Complete FULL-BODY-LICIOUS Workout 5-Day Online Video Set
- TIGHT & TRIM THIGHS
- SHOW-OFF STOMACH
- BOOTY BOOSTER
- SLEEK & SHAPELY SHOULDERS
- BEAUTIFUL BACKSIDE
- PRINTABLE WORKOUT SHEETS
Plus get the entire NUTRITION PACKAGE FREE!
After all, diet is everything. Here's what's included...
- Eat Like This – Burn FAT
- Kitchen Makeover Video & Guide
- The Success Tracker
- Fab Five Supplement Guide
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Superhero Sprints
Author: Dennis Heenan
This method is the best training style when looking to turn your body from a zero to HERO, fast!
So what exactly makes up the Superhero Sprints System?
SHS ResultsAs I am sure you can guess by now: Sprints!
Once again, don’t go running off because you hear the word sprints. Sprints are certain exercises that are done at your highest intensity for a short period of time, followed by a short rest and repeat.
When you sprint, you literally force your body to burn unwanted fat. And yes, this means the hard to burn belly fat! Not only that, but sprinting promotes:
- Lean muscle growth
- Maximal fat burn
- Boosted metabolism allowing for longer periods of fat burn
- Better heart health and cardiovascular
- Improved insulin sensitivity
And that is just to name a few!
This easy to follow manual includes all 6 weeks of Superhero Sprint Workouts. These are the exact workouts that allow the ISMT method to work so well. PLUS, you will also learn:
- Discover the real workouts that Superhero’s engage in so that you can burn tons of fat, add lean muscle, and transform your body like never before!
- Revealed: Foods that suck the life out of you (these are your real life Kryptonite’s!)
- Learn how to eat like a Superhero so that you can burn fat around the clock, be constantly energized and focused, and get fit
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Amazing Back Pain Cure
Author: Tom Nicholson
"Strange" Exercises Will Remove Your Back Pain In the Next 15 Minutes
Here's Just Some Of What You'll Learn In My "How To Cure Your Back Pain" Videos
- How to self-diagnose the cause of your Back Pain pain by looking in the mirror for 5 minutes. No more frustration from being shuffled from one doctor to another!
- Is it possible to vaccuum and mop without pain, even before your Back Pain is fully healed?
- Why most of the exercises you are doing could be aggravating your Back Pain!
- A postural problem common in teenagers which causes Back Pain in adulthood. After correcting this you will feel like you are 17 years old again!
- A Detailed, Step-by-Step, Hold you by the hand "Self Treatment Plan" that shows you exactly what YOU need to do today eliminate your Back Pain. Get Your Joyful, Pain-free Life Back!
- How an inflatable rubber ball (7 inches in diameter) can cure most cases of Back Pain
- A common treatment mistake that significantly reduces your chances of fully recovering from Back Pain.
- How to sleep at night with no pain
- Two simple sleeping adjustments which could cure your Back Pain by themselves! (They also make you sleep deeply and wake up rested and cheerful!)
- Do you make these 8 mistakes when lifting objects? These 8 mistakes are making your Back Pain worse!
- 10 Questions to
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Brilliant Yoga
Author: Sarah Sanders
Soon you'll experience....
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Eliminated need for toxic stimulants like coffee and energy drinks
- Increased ability to exercise freely
- A sleek, slim and toned body
- Quicker recovery time from injuries
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Better, sharper balance and overall core strength
- Less stiffness and soreness
- Increased back, neck, shoulder and hamstring comfort and flexibility
- Increased energy and vitality
Take A Quick Look At What You'll Find Inside....
- Proven system for everything you need to know to make your yoga practice fun & exciting - whether you're a beginner or a longtime practitioner.
- Complete step-by-step overview of all the ways yoga can cure, alleviate or minimize the most common problems you're dealing with - from stress to chronic fatigue, weight problems to athletic overuse injuries, and depression to prenatal needs.
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand eBook that covers EVERY aspect of yoga in a useful, informative and highly enjoyable way - from what yoga is to yoga and your body and mind, to designing the perfect yoga practice for yourself, to every asana you'll ever need, and specific prescriptions to "treat" fatigue and stress, depression, lack of energy weight loss, toning, and - for women - even help you thrive through your entire
Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Target ABS
Author: Todd Emerson
EASILY start getting ripped six pack abs with these 5 simple scientifically proven methods that GUARANTEE real results!
- Have you been trying everything to get a ripped six pack yet nothing seems to be working?
- What would you do if you suddenly found out, that the standard common methods you’ve been using to get an awesome body were well, WRONG?
...So let me start by explaining the 5 simple yet scientifically proven methods that will completely change the results you see from your current workouts (which are more than likely sabotaging and killing your results).
Putting these different methods together correctly is crucial, it's the same as when you cook a special dish you may have all the ingredients but you have to put the right amounts of each in and at the right times for everything to come out great.
The “Target Abs” program is currently only available in digital download format. Which is ideal since I want you to load this onto your tablet or phone and take it to the gym with you…
- This is a complete A - Z course crammed full of incredible information and step by step detail on exactly what you need to do to get your dream body in the shortest time possible.
- Target Abs includes my manual along with 45 specific exercise videos. The manual is like the secret ingredient and the videos are your “reference”.
- You get 24 weeks worth of muscle
Title: Visual Impact Muscle Building
Author: Rusty Moore
Gaining 20 pounds of muscle is NOT impressive if 15 pounds of that is on your butt, thighs, and waist.
Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle "Wherever it Winds Up" is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (deadlift, squat and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course...
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does...
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around...get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- A "bonus phase" strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event...insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to split up your routine if you don't want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt...& how to structure routine if you do need to add size
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc