Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Visual Impact Muscle Building
Author: Rusty Moore
Gaining 20 pounds of muscle is NOT impressive if 15 pounds of that is on your butt, thighs, and waist.
Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle "Wherever it Winds Up" is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (deadlift, squat and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course...
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does...
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around...get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- A "bonus phase" strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event...insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to split up your routine if you don't want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt...& how to structure routine if you do need to add size
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Dynamic Warm Up
Reduce Injuries, Increase Explosiveness, Boost Flexibility, and Decrease Muscle Soreness
A Dynamic Warm Up increases blood flow to your muscles and activates your nerves, getting them primed and ready for a great workout. This also increases the power production potential of your muscles and in turn tones the muscles so they are less likely to be sore over time.
The guide based on years of high level competitive experience and working with some of the best trainers in Professional Athletics . And now it’s available for everyone. You’re going to feel great preparing for your workout the right way, just like a Professional Athlete.
Over 28 Step by Step Unique Dynamic Stretches
Many clients notice a major difference in how they feel after dynamic stretching only a few times.
Most dynamic warm up videos jump right into moves that are too rigorous or inappropriate for beginners. The Introductory Dynamic Warm Up gives you all the benefits of dynamic stretching in a way that is holistic and works in harmony for your body. It’s great for athletes and non athletes alike, to ease into the more advanced routine.
The 32 Move Complete Dynamic Warm Up is our full routine for athletes and people who are ready to move beyond the Introductory Dynamic Warm Up. It will actually strengthen your core, tone your muscles, and bring you to a healthy sweat. No matter what your background or experience, this routine... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: ABS: The Secret Revealed
Author: Lazar Angelov
- Still struggling with those extra pounds of belly fat?
- Trying to achieve the perfect abs?
Hold your breath buddy because I have the ultimate solution for you. "ABS: The Secret Revealed" is not just a book I wrote to finally answer people's questions, it's much more than that. It is the result of many years of working out, tons of books read and A LOT of changed lives through my personal training program.
Every single day I receive hundreds and hundreds of messages from my fans asking me how did I do it, how did I achieve the perfect abs and get ripped as a beast. In my book I am finally revealing the secret behind the way I did it and the way many people I have trained through the years did it.
WHAT YOU GET:
- MEAL PLANS PLUS 50+ RECIPE SUGGESTIONS
- THE ULTIMATE 5-PHASED ABS DIET
- THE EXTREME 5-PHASED SIX PACK WORKOUT ROUTINE
- 19 EXCLUSIVE BONUS VIDEOS
- MOTIVATION TECHNIQUES
Title: Ripped In 12 Weeks
Author: Daniel C. Przyojski
You'll learn the same workout and nutrition secrets I used to pack on pounds of lean, solid muscle and get my body fat levels down to single digits…
all in just 12 short weeks!
- Learn an easy, step-by-step formula you can use to find your exact calorie totals you need for gaining muscle and losing fat!
- Learn the 3 areas of a workout program that will produce the best gains.
- How to "shock" your muscles into growing fast!
- Find out the amount of time to keep your workouts under so you don't lose muscle. Your muscle building hormones decrease after a certain amount of time and you actually lose muscle if you keep working out.
- Increase your strength on the bench press, squat, and all other lifts!
- Find out how you MUST structure your fat loss diet if you want to lose fat
- Get one of my clients’ proven 16-week anabolic diets for building muscle and losing fat
- Learn how to find your own unique metabolic rate so you know how to increase it and burn more fat
- Learn the best protein, carb, and fat sources and how much to eat of each
- Learn how to add inches of muscle to your arms in a few short weeks.
- Find out a simple technique you can use with your nutrition so you rev up your metabolism and burn fat all day long, even while you sleep.
- Learn the little-known secret to naturally increasing your testosterone levels so you can create
Title: Deceleration Training to Prevent ACL Tears
Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
Title: 1000 Calorie Accelerators
Author: Kate Vidulich
Finally! A Workout That Burns 1,000 Calories ?and Triples Your Fat Burning So That You Can? Quickly Melt Away Even The Most Stubborn Fat ?Off Your Body Without Having to Diet Or Count Calories Ever Again…
In the 1000 Calorie Accelerator Fast Start Guide you will discover:
- How to use the powerful combination of high intensity training, metabolic resistance training and hybrid metabolic complexes to boost your calorie burn for hours after you workout
- The cutting edge workout assessment to determine the right Accelerator workout level for you (including beginner, intermediate or elite)
- Comprehensive guidelines for any fitness level to help you accelerate your results and maximize your fat burning hormones.
In the 28 day 1000 Calorie Accelerators Workout Plan you will discover:
- A day-by-day workout plan for beginners, intermediate and elite levels, that shows you exactly what you need to do to destroy your plateau and get fast results.
- The latest, customized high intensity workouts strategically designed to burn 300, 500 or 1000 calories each and every workout for 28 days.
- High quality exercise descriptions and comprehensive workout logs so you can track your progress!
In 1000 Calorie Accelerators Exercise Index you will discover:
- Over 80 pages of unique and never-before released fat burning exercises that you can do at home or in the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Never Grow Old Fitness Program
Author: Cody Sipe, Dan Ritchie
Eliminate the Pain and Agony of Getting Older while Dramatically Improving your Ability to do What you Love with this Quick and Easy At Home System That Makes You Feel 20 Years Younger.
You’re about to discover a shocking statistic that will change the way you think about your health and future.
You just want a simple, step-by-step plan that you can incorporate into your life right now to:
- Improve your confidence in your physical abilities so you get much more out of life and can say “Yes”, instead of “no thanks”
- Discover renewed energy that recaptures your youthfulness so that you can do the things you’re doing now… even BETTER
- Dramatically increase your stamina and endurance so you can finally play a full round of golf or work in the yard for hours without your body being stiff and sore later.
- Have the peace of mind that you will be fit and healthy 10, 20 or even 30 years from now.
- Reduce or even eliminate any discomfort so you can actually get on the floor to play with your grandkids (and then easily get up again!)
- Be confident that you will have the physical ability to enjoy all the adventures and wonders you have yet to accomplish.
There is a solution that we’ll share with you.
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: The Eco-Diet and Fitness Plan for Life
Author: Sean Kelly
The surprisingly simple way to lose weight fast and get into the best shape of your life – permanently!
Allow me to introduce you to the Eco-Diet: THE ALL NATURAL WAY OF EATING THAT WILL SHED FAT FASTER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE
It’s a scientifically based and nutritionally sound way of eating based on the same diet our ancestors followed for thousands of years. Let me share with you some of the truth I discovered: the entire food industry, diet and fitness industry, and the medical and pharmaceutical industries REQUIRE YOU TO BE AS FAT AND UNHEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.
This book clearly outlines a complete and permanent solution!
- There is no extra $ cost and very little time is required
- The methods are easy to apply – you will actually enjoy them
- This solution is permanent; you will succeed and you will never go back
- Learn how to be in the best physical shape of your life, in your 40’s 50’s 60’s and beyond
- Work smarter not harder. Spend the least amount of time in the gym, but for the most possible new muscle and many other amazing benefits
- Understand how to create the greatest hormonal response (testosterone, etc.), effectively prolonging youthful function and appearance
- Learn the proven, fastest method to get incredibly lean, strong and powerful
- Learn the most effective weapon to reduce the effects
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc