Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore
Author: Tyler Bramlett
WARNING: This Is NOT Just Another Diet And Exercise Book
You and I both know that there are plenty of diet and exercise books on the market. This is NOT one of them! Not even close… Instead this book will teach you the 27 habits that I have identified are the most powerful habits you can form if you want to permanently change your body and life.
“She Popped Them Right Into Her Mouth Without Even Thinking. Then… She Immediately Regretted It!”
Here’s just a tiny taste of what you will learn in The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore:
- My #1 habit to instantly boost your metabolism, give you insane amounts of energy and reduce blood pressure. (Hint: It’s not diet or exercise)
- Why getting 8 hours of sleep is the wrong habit to shoot for and the science based trick to wake up feeling like a million bucks every single day!
- The common household TOXIN you must AVOID that’s making you fat, sick and tired even though you think it’s good for you.
- A simple and effective breathing trick, that shifts your nervous system from “fight or flight” (AKA stressed), to “rest and digest” (AKA relaxed) in a matter of minutes.
- 3 quick and easy ways to add more vegetables into your daily routine.
- Why making sure you eat your favorite comfort foods every single week will help you burn fat faster and prevent you from
Title: Super Senior Hip Replacements
Author: Ron Krayewski
What You Need To Know About Hip Replacement Surgery
DO YOU NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT?
In my video series you will discover:
- A Full set of powerful pre- and post-op exercises
- How to recover from your surgery as quickly as possible
- What to do before & after surgery, with valuable tips From a senior personal trainer to make your recovery a breeze
Video 1: Before Your Surgery
Prehabilitation for hip replacement surgery
In this video, I explain the questions that you need to ask and have answered before your coming surgery.
Next, I will show you the 15 exercises you can do before your hip replacement surgery to strengthen and prepare your joint. Get your leg/hip connection in shape prior to surgery, while you still have the strength.
Video 2: After Your Surgery
Rehabilitation and Avoiding Common Misconceptions
In this video, I will show you how to do things with an artificial hip without dislocating it. The doctor gave me a few things that I should avoid. Doctors are not physiotherapists, and physiotherapists are not experienced trainers.
- Learn how to get in and out of bed or a car seat without pain or injury (I did it the wrong way and popped an important staple).
- Discover an important technique for sitting in a comfortable chair
Ebook Type: Video
Title: BodyMax 212F - 8 Week Transformation Program
Author: Mike Strobel
BODYMAX 212°F is unique because each D.I.R.T.(y) workout is comprised of our Max-Tension and Max-Metabolic workouts that you simply won't find any else.
Max-Tension The first circuit of every BODYMAX 212°F routine is dedicated to our Max-Tension exercise.
This is where we focus on building the underlying shape and fullness of the muscle giving you the desired definition and contours in all the right places.
By doing this we incorporate a higher number of muscle fibers and activate more type 2 fibers resulting in fewer sets required to produce the same results.
Max-Metabolic The second part of every workout routine is focused on metabolic resistance training designed to burn fat and give overall definition to the specific muscles being worked in that training.
The Afterburn Effect or epoch as its called, is a measure of the energy that is needed in order to return your body to its normal resting state after a workout and has been shown to burn MORE calories up to 36 post workout
I’ve Put Everything You Need To Get Started Into One Step-By-Step Blueprint You Can Follow From Day One
Component #1: Real Time Follow Along Videos
Hands down, the most powerful part of this program is the workout video series. It consists of 8 video containing a total of 46 precisely designed exercises.
Component #2: The Workout Manual
This is the step-by-step... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bigger, Better, Faster
Author: Justin Woltering
I created this powerful system by utilizing my personal experience and success to help YOU finally get the body that you want and rightfully deserve…. I’ve compiled all of this in a new, breakthrough fitness program and membership area that shows you exactly…
- What foods to eat to keep your body anabolic.
- How to boost your body’s most important hormones that build muscle and flat out tell you…
- How to recover your body as quickly as possible. You can beat your body into the ground, but it’ll all be for nothing if you can’t recuperate. Muscle-building requires a constant cycle of hard training and recovery, so I’ll tell you exactly how you should rest up for your next workout.
- What exercises will slap on pounds of quality muscle in no time. Is a curl as good an exercise as a squat? Can you build a huge chest without the bench press? Do you even need to lift heavy? I’ll tell you exactly what movements you should do to maximize your time and effort in the gym.
- Proper lifting technique. You might know the best exercises, but can you actually perform them properly? I’ll give you the tips and tricks to make every rep as effective as possible. Don’t be just another joker who does half-squats and bouncy bench presses.
- The truth about supplements, steroids, natural foods, philosophy…The stuff that nobody wants to talk about! Do you really NEED
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Strong Forever
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Surefire Strength Training Strategies For Health And Wellness
There is no doubt among fitness experts that strength training exercise should be an integral part of any exercise program for multitude of health benefits it provides.
The reason is simple: our body mass decreases by 5-10% with each decade after the age of 30. By age 70, we only have approximately 50% of our body strength left.
Decreases in body strength lead to decreases in function, less balance, less energy, increased accident rate and an increased rate of disease. Increased strength, therefore, decreases chances of illness or accident and increases longevity.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc