Title: The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore
Author: Tyler Bramlett
WARNING: This Is NOT Just Another Diet And Exercise Book
You and I both know that there are plenty of diet and exercise books on the market. This is NOT one of them! Not even close… Instead this book will teach you the 27 habits that I have identified are the most powerful habits you can form if you want to permanently change your body and life.
“She Popped Them Right Into Her Mouth Without Even Thinking. Then… She Immediately Regretted It!”
Here’s just a tiny taste of what you will learn in The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore:
- My #1 habit to instantly boost your metabolism, give you insane amounts of energy and reduce blood pressure. (Hint: It’s not diet or exercise)
- Why getting 8 hours of sleep is the wrong habit to shoot for and the science based trick to wake up feeling like a million bucks every single day!
- The common household TOXIN you must AVOID that’s making you fat, sick and tired even though you think it’s good for you.
- A simple and effective breathing trick, that shifts your nervous system from “fight or flight” (AKA stressed), to “rest and digest” (AKA relaxed) in a matter of minutes.
- 3 quick and easy ways to add more vegetables into your daily routine.
- Why making sure you eat your favorite comfort foods every single week will help you burn fat faster and prevent you from
Title: Super Senior Hip Replacements
Author: Ron Krayewski
What You Need To Know About Hip Replacement Surgery
DO YOU NEED A HIP REPLACEMENT?
In my video series you will discover:
- A Full set of powerful pre- and post-op exercises
- How to recover from your surgery as quickly as possible
- What to do before & after surgery, with valuable tips From a senior personal trainer to make your recovery a breeze
Video 1: Before Your Surgery
Prehabilitation for hip replacement surgery
In this video, I explain the questions that you need to ask and have answered before your coming surgery.
Next, I will show you the 15 exercises you can do before your hip replacement surgery to strengthen and prepare your joint. Get your leg/hip connection in shape prior to surgery, while you still have the strength.
Video 2: After Your Surgery
Rehabilitation and Avoiding Common Misconceptions
In this video, I will show you how to do things with an artificial hip without dislocating it. The doctor gave me a few things that I should avoid. Doctors are not physiotherapists, and physiotherapists are not experienced trainers.
- Learn how to get in and out of bed or a car seat without pain or injury (I did it the wrong way and popped an important staple).
- Discover an important technique for sitting in a comfortable chair
Ebook Type: Video
Title: BodyMax 212F - 8 Week Transformation Program
Author: Mike Strobel
BODYMAX 212°F is unique because each D.I.R.T.(y) workout is comprised of our Max-Tension and Max-Metabolic workouts that you simply won't find any else.
Max-Tension The first circuit of every BODYMAX 212°F routine is dedicated to our Max-Tension exercise.
This is where we focus on building the underlying shape and fullness of the muscle giving you the desired definition and contours in all the right places.
By doing this we incorporate a higher number of muscle fibers and activate more type 2 fibers resulting in fewer sets required to produce the same results.
Max-Metabolic The second part of every workout routine is focused on metabolic resistance training designed to burn fat and give overall definition to the specific muscles being worked in that training.
The Afterburn Effect or epoch as its called, is a measure of the energy that is needed in order to return your body to its normal resting state after a workout and has been shown to burn MORE calories up to 36 post workout
I’ve Put Everything You Need To Get Started Into One Step-By-Step Blueprint You Can Follow From Day One
Component #1: Real Time Follow Along Videos
Hands down, the most powerful part of this program is the workout video series. It consists of 8 video containing a total of 46 precisely designed exercises.
Component #2: The Workout Manual
This is the step-by-step... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Fitness Modeling Blueprint
Author: Jonah Taylor
Discover How Becoming A Paid And Recognized Fitness Model Is Actually A Simple Process And How You Can Be Doing It 6 Months From Now Using This Proven, Time Tested Blueprint.
- Did you know that becoming a fitness model can actually be a simple process?
- Have you ever wondered what guys do to make it on the cover of muscle/fitness magazines?
- Have you ever wondered why some guys effortlessly gain muscle and looked ripped?
- Are you stuck doing the same workouts with not a lot to show for it?
- Or wonder how they got recognized and started as fitness models in the first place?
I Get It, I Understand
Here's just a Little of what you'll discover...
- The #1 step as well as all the others you'll need to be successful (warning: this really works so get ready!)
- How to become a fitness model, even if you have no idea where to start.
- How to get paid and look professional with your new fitness knowledge and expertise.
- The only Blueprint we use to create profitable fitness models and why having it will make it easy for you.
- Why using this Blueprint will help you cut out all the guess work and start fitness modeling right away.
- Coaching tips, advice, and shortcut strategies to land fitness modeling jobs.
And a whole lot more...
Can you imagine how much Faster and Easier it is when... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bigger, Better, Faster
Author: Justin Woltering
I created this powerful system by utilizing my personal experience and success to help YOU finally get the body that you want and rightfully deserve…. I’ve compiled all of this in a new, breakthrough fitness program and membership area that shows you exactly…
- What foods to eat to keep your body anabolic.
- How to boost your body’s most important hormones that build muscle and flat out tell you…
- How to recover your body as quickly as possible. You can beat your body into the ground, but it’ll all be for nothing if you can’t recuperate. Muscle-building requires a constant cycle of hard training and recovery, so I’ll tell you exactly how you should rest up for your next workout.
- What exercises will slap on pounds of quality muscle in no time. Is a curl as good an exercise as a squat? Can you build a huge chest without the bench press? Do you even need to lift heavy? I’ll tell you exactly what movements you should do to maximize your time and effort in the gym.
- Proper lifting technique. You might know the best exercises, but can you actually perform them properly? I’ll give you the tips and tricks to make every rep as effective as possible. Don’t be just another joker who does half-squats and bouncy bench presses.
- The truth about supplements, steroids, natural foods, philosophy…The stuff that nobody wants to talk about! Do you really NEED
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Strong Forever
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Surefire Strength Training Strategies For Health And Wellness
There is no doubt among fitness experts that strength training exercise should be an integral part of any exercise program for multitude of health benefits it provides.
The reason is simple: our body mass decreases by 5-10% with each decade after the age of 30. By age 70, we only have approximately 50% of our body strength left.
Decreases in body strength lead to decreases in function, less balance, less energy, increased accident rate and an increased rate of disease. Increased strength, therefore, decreases chances of illness or accident and increases longevity.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Deceleration Training to Prevent ACL Tears
Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc