Title: Never Grow Old Fitness Program
Author: Cody Sipe, Dan Ritchie
Eliminate the Pain and Agony of Getting Older while Dramatically Improving your Ability to do What you Love with this Quick and Easy At Home System That Makes You Feel 20 Years Younger.
You’re about to discover a shocking statistic that will change the way you think about your health and future.
You just want a simple, step-by-step plan that you can incorporate into your life right now to:
- Improve your confidence in your physical abilities so you get much more out of life and can say “Yes”, instead of “no thanks”
- Discover renewed energy that recaptures your youthfulness so that you can do the things you’re doing now… even BETTER
- Dramatically increase your stamina and endurance so you can finally play a full round of golf or work in the yard for hours without your body being stiff and sore later.
- Have the peace of mind that you will be fit and healthy 10, 20 or even 30 years from now.
- Reduce or even eliminate any discomfort so you can actually get on the floor to play with your grandkids (and then easily get up again!)
- Be confident that you will have the physical ability to enjoy all the adventures and wonders you have yet to accomplish.
There is a solution that we’ll share with you.
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: The Eco-Diet and Fitness Plan for Life
Author: Sean Kelly
The surprisingly simple way to lose weight fast and get into the best shape of your life – permanently!
Allow me to introduce you to the Eco-Diet: THE ALL NATURAL WAY OF EATING THAT WILL SHED FAT FASTER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE
It’s a scientifically based and nutritionally sound way of eating based on the same diet our ancestors followed for thousands of years. Let me share with you some of the truth I discovered: the entire food industry, diet and fitness industry, and the medical and pharmaceutical industries REQUIRE YOU TO BE AS FAT AND UNHEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.
This book clearly outlines a complete and permanent solution!
- There is no extra $ cost and very little time is required
- The methods are easy to apply – you will actually enjoy them
- This solution is permanent; you will succeed and you will never go back
- Learn how to be in the best physical shape of your life, in your 40’s 50’s 60’s and beyond
- Work smarter not harder. Spend the least amount of time in the gym, but for the most possible new muscle and many other amazing benefits
- Understand how to create the greatest hormonal response (testosterone, etc.), effectively prolonging youthful function and appearance
- Learn the proven, fastest method to get incredibly lean, strong and powerful
- Learn the most effective weapon to reduce the effects
Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore
Author: Tyler Bramlett
WARNING: This Is NOT Just Another Diet And Exercise Book
You and I both know that there are plenty of diet and exercise books on the market. This is NOT one of them! Not even close… Instead this book will teach you the 27 habits that I have identified are the most powerful habits you can form if you want to permanently change your body and life.
“She Popped Them Right Into Her Mouth Without Even Thinking. Then… She Immediately Regretted It!”
Here’s just a tiny taste of what you will learn in The 27 Body Transformation Habits YOU Can’t Ignore:
- My #1 habit to instantly boost your metabolism, give you insane amounts of energy and reduce blood pressure. (Hint: It’s not diet or exercise)
- Why getting 8 hours of sleep is the wrong habit to shoot for and the science based trick to wake up feeling like a million bucks every single day!
- The common household TOXIN you must AVOID that’s making you fat, sick and tired even though you think it’s good for you.
- A simple and effective breathing trick, that shifts your nervous system from “fight or flight” (AKA stressed), to “rest and digest” (AKA relaxed) in a matter of minutes.
- 3 quick and easy ways to add more vegetables into your daily routine.
- Why making sure you eat your favorite comfort foods every single week will help you burn fat faster and prevent you from
Title: BodyMax 212F - 8 Week Transformation Program
Author: Mike Strobel
BODYMAX 212°F is unique because each D.I.R.T.(y) workout is comprised of our Max-Tension and Max-Metabolic workouts that you simply won't find any else.
Max-Tension The first circuit of every BODYMAX 212°F routine is dedicated to our Max-Tension exercise.
This is where we focus on building the underlying shape and fullness of the muscle giving you the desired definition and contours in all the right places.
By doing this we incorporate a higher number of muscle fibers and activate more type 2 fibers resulting in fewer sets required to produce the same results.
Max-Metabolic The second part of every workout routine is focused on metabolic resistance training designed to burn fat and give overall definition to the specific muscles being worked in that training.
The Afterburn Effect or epoch as its called, is a measure of the energy that is needed in order to return your body to its normal resting state after a workout and has been shown to burn MORE calories up to 36 post workout
I’ve Put Everything You Need To Get Started Into One Step-By-Step Blueprint You Can Follow From Day One
Component #1: Real Time Follow Along Videos
Hands down, the most powerful part of this program is the workout video series. It consists of 8 video containing a total of 46 precisely designed exercises.
Component #2: The Workout Manual
This is the step-by-step... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Achieving Total Muscularity
Author: Steve Davis
We’re very proud and excited to present a terrific ebook by one of the greatest classical bodybuilders of all time, Steve Davis. Achieving Total Muscularity is a complete volume that tells you in detail how to train for the unique brand of proportion, symmetry, aesthetics and definition that made Steve’s physique one of the sensations of the 1970s. The ebook contains a wealth of Steve’s hard earned knowledge, and while it was written with the information he gained from the 70s and the 80s.
Steve lays out in exquisite detail how to train, including how to set up your workouts, what to eat for maximum success and health, how to do the exercises, and he holds nothing back. There are unique workouts, exercises, as well as rare insights into the building of a championship physique.
This ebook can be valuable whether you are a collector or bodybuilder or just an athlete or fitness person who wishes to improve. A great ebook by a great bodybuilder.
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: Bigger, Better, Faster
Author: Justin Woltering
I created this powerful system by utilizing my personal experience and success to help YOU finally get the body that you want and rightfully deserve…. I’ve compiled all of this in a new, breakthrough fitness program and membership area that shows you exactly…
- What foods to eat to keep your body anabolic.
- How to boost your body’s most important hormones that build muscle and flat out tell you…
- How to recover your body as quickly as possible. You can beat your body into the ground, but it’ll all be for nothing if you can’t recuperate. Muscle-building requires a constant cycle of hard training and recovery, so I’ll tell you exactly how you should rest up for your next workout.
- What exercises will slap on pounds of quality muscle in no time. Is a curl as good an exercise as a squat? Can you build a huge chest without the bench press? Do you even need to lift heavy? I’ll tell you exactly what movements you should do to maximize your time and effort in the gym.
- Proper lifting technique. You might know the best exercises, but can you actually perform them properly? I’ll give you the tips and tricks to make every rep as effective as possible. Don’t be just another joker who does half-squats and bouncy bench presses.
- The truth about supplements, steroids, natural foods, philosophy…The stuff that nobody wants to talk about! Do you really NEED
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Strong Forever
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Surefire Strength Training Strategies For Health And Wellness
There is no doubt among fitness experts that strength training exercise should be an integral part of any exercise program for multitude of health benefits it provides.
The reason is simple: our body mass decreases by 5-10% with each decade after the age of 30. By age 70, we only have approximately 50% of our body strength left.
Decreases in body strength lead to decreases in function, less balance, less energy, increased accident rate and an increased rate of disease. Increased strength, therefore, decreases chances of illness or accident and increases longevity.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Deceleration Training to Prevent ACL Tears
Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc