Title: Never Grow Old Fitness Program
Author: Cody Sipe, Dan Ritchie
Eliminate the Pain and Agony of Getting Older while Dramatically Improving your Ability to do What you Love with this Quick and Easy At Home System That Makes You Feel 20 Years Younger.
You’re about to discover a shocking statistic that will change the way you think about your health and future.
You just want a simple, step-by-step plan that you can incorporate into your life right now to:
- Improve your confidence in your physical abilities so you get much more out of life and can say “Yes”, instead of “no thanks”
- Discover renewed energy that recaptures your youthfulness so that you can do the things you’re doing now… even BETTER
- Dramatically increase your stamina and endurance so you can finally play a full round of golf or work in the yard for hours without your body being stiff and sore later.
- Have the peace of mind that you will be fit and healthy 10, 20 or even 30 years from now.
- Reduce or even eliminate any discomfort so you can actually get on the floor to play with your grandkids (and then easily get up again!)
- Be confident that you will have the physical ability to enjoy all the adventures and wonders you have yet to accomplish.
There is a solution that we’ll share with you.
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: BodyMax 212F - 8 Week Transformation Program
Author: Mike Strobel
BODYMAX 212°F is unique because each D.I.R.T.(y) workout is comprised of our Max-Tension and Max-Metabolic workouts that you simply won't find any else.
Max-Tension The first circuit of every BODYMAX 212°F routine is dedicated to our Max-Tension exercise.
This is where we focus on building the underlying shape and fullness of the muscle giving you the desired definition and contours in all the right places.
By doing this we incorporate a higher number of muscle fibers and activate more type 2 fibers resulting in fewer sets required to produce the same results.
Max-Metabolic The second part of every workout routine is focused on metabolic resistance training designed to burn fat and give overall definition to the specific muscles being worked in that training.
The Afterburn Effect or epoch as its called, is a measure of the energy that is needed in order to return your body to its normal resting state after a workout and has been shown to burn MORE calories up to 36 post workout
I’ve Put Everything You Need To Get Started Into One Step-By-Step Blueprint You Can Follow From Day One
Component #1: Real Time Follow Along Videos
Hands down, the most powerful part of this program is the workout video series. It consists of 8 video containing a total of 46 precisely designed exercises.
Component #2: The Workout Manual
This is the step-by-step... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Achieving Total Muscularity
Author: Steve Davis
We’re very proud and excited to present a terrific ebook by one of the greatest classical bodybuilders of all time, Steve Davis. Achieving Total Muscularity is a complete volume that tells you in detail how to train for the unique brand of proportion, symmetry, aesthetics and definition that made Steve’s physique one of the sensations of the 1970s. The ebook contains a wealth of Steve’s hard earned knowledge, and while it was written with the information he gained from the 70s and the 80s.
Steve lays out in exquisite detail how to train, including how to set up your workouts, what to eat for maximum success and health, how to do the exercises, and he holds nothing back. There are unique workouts, exercises, as well as rare insights into the building of a championship physique.
This ebook can be valuable whether you are a collector or bodybuilder or just an athlete or fitness person who wishes to improve. A great ebook by a great bodybuilder.
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: Bigger, Better, Faster
Author: Justin Woltering
I created this powerful system by utilizing my personal experience and success to help YOU finally get the body that you want and rightfully deserve…. I’ve compiled all of this in a new, breakthrough fitness program and membership area that shows you exactly…
- What foods to eat to keep your body anabolic.
- How to boost your body’s most important hormones that build muscle and flat out tell you…
- How to recover your body as quickly as possible. You can beat your body into the ground, but it’ll all be for nothing if you can’t recuperate. Muscle-building requires a constant cycle of hard training and recovery, so I’ll tell you exactly how you should rest up for your next workout.
- What exercises will slap on pounds of quality muscle in no time. Is a curl as good an exercise as a squat? Can you build a huge chest without the bench press? Do you even need to lift heavy? I’ll tell you exactly what movements you should do to maximize your time and effort in the gym.
- Proper lifting technique. You might know the best exercises, but can you actually perform them properly? I’ll give you the tips and tricks to make every rep as effective as possible. Don’t be just another joker who does half-squats and bouncy bench presses.
- The truth about supplements, steroids, natural foods, philosophy…The stuff that nobody wants to talk about! Do you really NEED
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Strong Forever
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Surefire Strength Training Strategies For Health And Wellness
There is no doubt among fitness experts that strength training exercise should be an integral part of any exercise program for multitude of health benefits it provides.
The reason is simple: our body mass decreases by 5-10% with each decade after the age of 30. By age 70, we only have approximately 50% of our body strength left.
Decreases in body strength lead to decreases in function, less balance, less energy, increased accident rate and an increased rate of disease. Increased strength, therefore, decreases chances of illness or accident and increases longevity.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Deceleration Training to Prevent ACL Tears
Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
Title: 8 Week Muscle Make Over
oes Your Body Secretly Keep You Skinny?
Do you want to look BIGGER, STRONGER, and have the most CONFIDENCE you’ve ever felt?
- Do you think it is possible for someone as skinny as you to gain weight and build muscle?
- Are you tired of looking in the mirror and don’t like what you see?
- Are you tired of getting “bullied” and getting rejected by girls?
- Do you believe that gaining weight and muscle is all about genetics?
- Have you tried everything to gain weight and failed?
- Do you think that you can never have the body you have always dreamed of?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then it is time for you to DISCOVER the Truth about weight gain and muscle building.
Here's What You'll Get
- Discover How You Can Overcome Your, "Skinny Guy" Genetics and Build Confidence Boosting Muscle That Will "WIN" the Respect Of Others and Attract Women
- Gain 10-20 Pounds Of Muscle
- Why GOOD Calories Are Vital To Building Quality Muscle
- Complete With A Picture Workout Library and Video Explaining In Detail All Of The Exercises.
- Nutritional Plans Already Customized To Your Body Type Using The "Anabolic Magic Number Formula."
- Without This Part Of The Program You Are Wasting Your Time
- A List Of The Most Optimal Muscle Building Foods
- Learn Why You Should Stay Away From Proprietary
Title: Work with Dr. Jillian
Author: Dr. Jillian Sarno Teta
The digestive system is known as the second brain and the seat of the immune system. It, more than any other organ, determines your risk of illness and the ability to heal from chronic disease and achieve fat loss and optimal health. This protocol is the same protocol used in the Metabolic Effect clinic. It is a complete therapeutic approach to restoring gut, liver, immune and hormonal health. We use this program to heal digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, control autoimmune disease, detox and reboot a stalled metabolism.
What is the program used for:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohns & Ulcerative colitis)
- Metabolic damage
- Food allergies and food sensitivities
- Skin issues
- All autoimmune diseases (Hashimotos, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, etc)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver function
- Celiac disease and other gluten sensitivity conditions
- Diarrhea, constipation, hemmorhoids, weak immune function and more.
How does the program work:
- The education includes close to 30 videos that walk you through the program step by step
- The program is delivered completely online by way of an educational portal website
- Detailed information is provided on the dietary protocol used at the metabolic effect clinic
- The program does not include access to the Dr. Jillian or the ME Staff.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc