Fish and Fishing ebooks
Title: Fly Fishing For Beginners
Author: Ashley Read
A complete beginners guide to flyfishing with chapters on fly fishing equipment, fly tying, casting, wet vs. dry, best time of day to fly fish, winter fly fishing, boat vs land, fly fishing tips plus some of the top fly fishing places to visit.
Fly Fishing For Beginners also comes with an audiobook version, short flash video about fly tying, and some bonus fly fishing ebooks.
In 'Fly Fishing For Beginners' You will learn:
- Surprising beginner tips, tricks and techniques
- Fly-fishing techniques used specifically for boat or land casting
- What fly-fishing is all about
- How to plan the perfect fly-fishing excursion
- Types of casting and common problems to avoid
- The advantages and disadvantages of wet vs. dry fly-fishing
- The exhilarating practice of winter fly-fishing
- The best time of day for fly-fishing - so you catch the most fish
- The necessary equipment you need - from flies to rods and accessories
- How to tie your own fly (bonus video!)
- The exciting history behind fly-fishing
- The best fly-fishing locations - from coast to coast and abroad
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Fishing The Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest
Aaron Sago took the Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest and put it under a high-powered microscope...
Who should buy this ebook?
- If you are new to the sport and want to learn more about the Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest (which is an EXCELLENT destination for beginners)...
- If you are already fishing the Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest but do not average 30 or more fish per trip...
- If you have never fished the Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest (or don't know what it is)...
- If you are an advanced angler but want to learn the specific techniques, patterns, and locations that are absolutely the most effective on this stretch of river...
This ebook isn't for everyone.
I'll come right out and say it - this ebook is a spoiler. The information on seasons, patterns, techniques, and locations took years to gather. There's no way around it - if you read this ebook your fishing productivity will spike unnaturally.
Title: My Ice Fishing Tips
When you crack open this eBook you'll discover ice fishing Tips which will teach you to:
- Lean how to find the fish under the ice and seduce them to bite
- Know the special tricks to catch Bows, Burbot, Bluegill, Crappie, Lakers, Panfish, Perch, Pickerel, Rainbows, Trophy Northern Pike, and Whitefish
- How artificial baits such as Berkeley's Gulp can be a better choice over live bait such as wax worms, grubs, maggots or minnows (This is crucial when selecting lures. Most lures are a complete waste or money but chosen correctly can double your catch chances!)
- How to use your auger noise to magnetically draw the fish to you
- Soak your minnows in this "secret sauce" and you'll catch walleyes by the bucket full
- How never to jig up a tip-up incorrectly ever again (you will love how simple this one technique makes it)
- Learn the ways to produce fish even during the hard times of a mid-winter slowdown
- Fish lose their teeth constantly. How you can capitalize on this anatomical fact and win
- Discover to secret to setting the hook (Timing is everything!)
- The secret to making jigging with live bait using tip-ups more effective than with artificial bait
- How to use spring bobbers to dramatically increase your bite sensitivity
- Why knowing which hook and line size to use will make your fish bucket
Title: Dolphin Fishing Techniques
Professional sport fishing captian Tommy Martin reveals his secrets to dolphin (Mahi Mahi) or Dorado Fishing in an easy to read, fun stories style.
Once a commercial fisherman and now a private charter captain , Tommy has the know how to catch these great tasting fish.
The price has been reduced to next to nothing for the information every offshore fisherman needs to know.
Have You Ever ...
- Burned up alot of money on fuel only to find small fish?
- Went dolphin fishing on a full moon and wondered if the fish were not going to feed?
- Found fish but they wouldn't eat any of your baits?
- Found some nice sized dolphin and lost the school while fighting a fish?
- Stood in the tackle shop looking at all of those lures wondering which one to buy?
- Had another boat come by and catch the very fish you worked so hard to find?
- Ran Offshore 20 miles and not found Dolphin?
- Gotten skunked?
Title: Beginners Guide to African Cichlid Success
Author: Craig Wrightson
African Cichlid Success - Secrets Pet Store Owner's don't want you to know!
Some amazing facts about African Cichlid care... and why you shouldn't even think about setting up an aquarium until you read every word of this letter!
- Freshwater animals thrive when their water conditions are "just right"... Unfortunately there is a ton of *wrong* information out there on how to do this.
- Caring for African Cichlids can be a challenge. But really it's a lot easier than you might think . . . When you know how, when and what to do!
- An African Cichlid Aquarium is a wonderfully satisfying hobby that will not only provide you years of enjoyment, but also provides a calming affect on you after a hectic day at work, and a beautiful addition to your home!
There are essentially 4 main things you need to know about Freshwater aquarium care:
- How to maintain quality conditions in your tank.
- How to setup your tank properly, from the word go.
- How to keep your African Cichlid's interested in the environment around him; happy and healthy.
- How to avoid your fish getting sick and how to cure your African Cichlid's should they fall ill.
"Beginner's Guide to... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Keeping Fish
Learn How To Setup And Maintain A Tranquil Aquarium Environment For Hours Of Sress Free Relaxation!
Dear Would-be Aquarist,
Have you always wanted to set aside a section of your home where you can retreat and enjoy endless tranquil moments in front of your very own aquarium?
Before you embark on creating your own fish environment, there are some essential processes that you'll need to know to ensure a healthy and stable environment for your fish.
For example, have you pre-planned the details for your aquarium setting before purchasing one? Do you know what kind of aquarium to purchase? What kind of fish species? What kind of fish requires what kind of water environment? How to create and maintain a stable fish environment?
Despite facing these basic questions, learning all of the ins and outs of creating your own tranquil fish paradise is NOT as complicated as you may think. In fact, keeping fish is one of the simplest pets to care for! After the initial setup, the hardest thing an aquarist deals with is... routine.
And the trade-off?. . .
One of the most effortless and relaxing environments you can cultivate in your own home!
Fish keeping is one of the oldest forms of relaxation and home aquariums are becoming
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Arowana Secrets Revealed
Author: Robert Khaw
"Uncover The Simple Truth Behind Rearing An Asian Arowana With Complete Mastery Over Fish, Food & Water !"
Learn to handle Arowana illnesses, or hand your Arowana to the arms of death.
"Arowana Secrets Revealed" is a concentrated, straight-to-the-point and easy-to-follow quick start Arowana care guide that is jam-packed with the exact blueprints to everything you need to know about keeping your Arowana without any time-wasting fluff!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Koi Fish
Author: Adam Boyle
"Who Else Wants To Know How To Learn How to Care For Your Koi Fish in 7 Days (Or Less)?"
Here's what you'll discover in The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Koi Fish:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to identifying different koi varieties...
- How to better understand the different colors and patterns...
- Secrets from expert koi breeders that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to bringing your koi fish home...
- 3 proven steps to identifying koi fish diseases...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to caring for koi fish...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for understanding the different parts of koi fish bodies...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to build your own koi pond...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to caring for your koi fish...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to setting up and maintaining a koi pond...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for giving your koi the best nutrition...
- How often to feed your koi fish...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to how to keep your koi healthy...
- How to winterize your koi pond...
Title: Koi Farm Guide
Author: JT Abney
Attention - You are about to be exposed to a genuine multi-million dollar business idea that has probably never even crossed your mind!!!
The Koi Farm Guide will tell you everything you need to know about setting up your own highly profitable Koi Breeding enterprise!
The Ornamental Fish Business Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Business and Is a Business where literally anyone can make a six figure income in...and you don't need a University Degree to do it.
If you or one of your loved ones wants to know how to farm raise Koi from start to finish, but have a lot of doubt or questions...
...then this could be the most informative letter you have ever read.
Koi...The Essential Facts
- Learn the origins of Koi Breeding and Aquaponics
- Discover just how long koi have been around and their incredibe symbolism
- See why Koi Shows are popular and why you should be involved
- Learn the different breeding methods for Koi reproduction
- What is a Koi anyway? An overview of Koi physiology and anatomy
- Disease is a major concern in Koi Farming...important information to keep your crop safe
- Why not just "what" you feed your fish BUT "how" you feed them can have a huge impact on your harvest
- Weather...Did you know that El Nino and La Nina can drastically impact Fish Farms world-wide?
- Harvesting and Packaging...learn the importance of doing this exactly the right
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discus Made Easy
Author: Christopher Norris
Discus Made Easy is the ‘most comprehensive discus fish ebook available today’. This is just a fraction of the information that you will find in this guide:
- What type of substrate you should choose depending on the type of tank you are running, and a helpful tip to save money.
- The different types of tanks to choose from, and which one/s you should buy depending on what you are trying to achieve.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using rocks and driftwood.
- The different types of lighting available and which sort you should choose depending on the type of tank you are running.
- How to care for your plants in your Discus Fish aquarium, and how to choose the right ones in the first place.
- Where you should place your aquarium in your home or office so that you don’t stress your Discus Fish.
- A detailed report on the three different types of filtration – mechanical, biological and chemical.
- A comparison of different types of filtration units available, and the ones that will best suit your needs.
- The different types of filtration media available, and which ones best suit you depending on the filter you are running.
- An in depth analysis of Carbonate Hardness and General Hardness, including their advantages and disadvantages.
- A comprehensive look at the three crucial chemicals – ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, and precautions you can take
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
11 Fish and Fishing ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $94.80)
just for $19.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc