Finding Your True Calling
The Handbook For People Who Still Don't Know What They Want To Be When They Grow Up - But Can't Wait To Find Out!
Have You Found Your True Calling?
Yeah. True Calling.
The reason you're alive. Your personal mission in life. Your raison d'etre.
Your True Calling.
If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, take a couple seconds to complete this quick quiz:
- Are you doing EXACTLY the kind of work that makes you want to leap out of bed each morning excited to begin a new day?
- Are you doing what you love and loving what you do?
- Does your work allow for a balanced life - one that leaves time for family and friends, for exercise or hobbies, for you?
- Does your work satisfy a need deep within to express yourself, your talents, your values, your unique and precious gifts?
If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, congratulations! There's a good chance that you have achieved what the Buddhist's call "Right Livelihood."
Simply stated, "Finding Your True Calling" will help you discover the work you were born to do.
Barbara Sher, author of five best-selling ebooks including "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was" starts "Finding Your True Calling" with... a bang by..
- Barbara will guide you through the steps you need to take if your family objects to your following your Finding Your True Calling.
- Find out how to create the ideal job.
- Barbara wraps up her contributions to Finding Your True Calling by exploring the notion that "Life isn't short... it's wide." This is where you find out why all those people who insist that you have to settle on just one calling don't know what they're talking about! Instead Barbara will show you how you can have them all!
- Sharing how you can reawaken the "Unique Genius" within you.
- Five Ways to Learn and Earn by Staying Out of School.
- Then on page six she reveals the ONE gauge you should use to determine whether you should be doing what you're currently "doing."
And if you think discovering your true calling is something that doesn't happen to "real people" - think again. "Finding Your True Calling" also includes:
- Want to follow your dream and still keep your day job? Then you'll love meeting Steve Wyrostek - a 40+ operations manager by day and a lead singer of his own band who's branched off into radio and music publishing.
- After reading about Tony and Nancy Roberts you'll be inspired to dream big. Late in life Nancy and Tony left their jobs in the advertising and music industries to go off on a decade-long adventure living on sailboats and biking around Europe and the Greek Islands. No, they didn't retire - this was their work!
- And you'll find out the ONE thing you MUST do while reading this ebook that will make your True Calling become crystal clear.