This ebook covers all the aspects of trying to find wholesale drop shippers at trade shows. This is the first eBook written on this subject matter. This ebook discusses the fundamentals of researching a trade show for suppliers. The table of contents is listed below.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - What is a Trade Show?
- Why do they exist?
Chapter 2 - What You Should Know Before Attending the Show
- Build relationships with current retailers as well as new ones
- The Cost of Meeting You at the Show
- Open new accounts with retailers
- The exhibit booth
- Get new product ideas
- Demonstrate the company's unique attributes
- Introduce a new product line
- Why do wholesale companies attend?
- Following up with you
- Collect business cards
- The goals for the wholesale exhibitor
Chapter 3 - Attending a Trade Show
- Finding a trade show
- What should I bring?
- When should I attend?
- Getting registered
- Show Coverage
Chapter 4 - Achieving Your Goals at a Trade Show
Chapter 5 - Finding Your Wholesale Drop Shippers at a Trade Show
- Why do I need a wholesale drop shipper?
- Locating a Supplier
- What is a wholesale drop shipper?
- What questions should you ask?
- Inspect the products
- Your Search
- What questions might they ask?
Chapter 6 - Following Up After the Trade Show