"Writers: Have You Ever Wanted To See Your Novel In Print?"
Now you can, without the endless maze of obstacles faced by other "would-be authors"!
Have you ever wanted to be a published writer? Perhaps you always wanted to write a book, but didn’t know where to start. Or perhaps you have an idea for the next blockbuster, but don’t know the first step involved in getting it to a publisher.
Ebooks are the wave of the future. Publishing was once reserved for the rich or already accomplished. But now, you can get a a piece of this billion dollar industry. Keep reading and I will show you how.
In FICTION JACKPOT SECRETS, I Will Show You:
- How to come up with story ideas
- Why creating your own ebook is often simpler and more lucrative than other traditional publishing methods
- Researching your novel so it will be successful
- Ways to make sure your work is edited like a professional
- How to write a story that sells
- How to create your ebook and give it a cover that sells
- Publicity magnets that will drive insane amounts of traffic to buy your new novel
- How to set up a sure-fire sales funnel so your book will practically sell itself
You can wait on some publishing house, putting it in their hands whether to “accept” or “reject” your work. You can deal with all the other frustrations that come with the traditional publishing route.
Or you can write electronic books for fun and profit, and be able to say much sooner:
"I'm a Published Author."