Are you doing everything you can to control your fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia books can help
- One minute you're fine, the next you feel terrible. You go shopping and you come back exhausted like having run a marathon! Do you know why?
- Do you understand your disease?
- Do you know why you're suffering from fibromyalgia?
- When you get a flare up, do you know what's happening?
- Whatever you complain of, they change conversation! Not because they don't love you but they don't know what to do.
- Your partner, your kids, your parents, your siblings: do they know why your suffering?
- They feel powerless because they too don't understand why you're suffering.
- And you feel lonely, even abandoned. You can't even play with your kids!
- Do they understand you? No!
- So, they don't invite you anymore to go out with them and you don't invite them because you feel so tired!
- In a vicious circle, you need them more but you isolate yourself. You feel that you've become a pain to them!
- They can't help because they don't know why you're suffering!
Your work's colleagues!
- Your work is becoming more difficult because of your condition but also because you can't work as a team member anymore.
- They can't help because they don't understand what's happening to you!
- You're becoming more desperate and know you may loose your work!
- This modern life is making things more difficult for those who can't be part of it!
How can you explain what you're suffering from if you can't understand it? Even your doctor can't explain it! He may even have told you "It's all in your head!"