Here's just some of what you're about to learn when reading my handbook:
- The interesting history of gluten sensitivity in humans
We are not designed to eat wheat! It is something we have learned to digest quite recently in our evolution and not everyone can correctly process gluten.
- Celiac disease and its link to gluten sensitivity
Celiac disease is now wide spread through society and it is actually increasing with each generation! That means the problem is increasing and your family is at risk more than you or your parents are.
- The tips for reading food and drink labels to ensure you don't consume gluten
Now this is so important, because food companies will hide gluten in their warnings or actually call ingredients by a name that doesn't even mention gluten. You absolutely must know these so that you can take control of your diet.
- Awesome alternatives to bread. Yes, you can still eat fresh bread!
When I learned I had to remove bread from my diet to be gluten free, it made me pretty sad because I love sandwiches so much. Eventually I learned a safe alternative and now I have toast and sandwiches whenever I want to.
- Ways to eat out in public places and receive gluten free meals for no extra cost
Eating out while staying gluten free can be downright impossible for some people, so they just avoid going out completely.
- How to minimize the pain if you accidentally eat gluten (so valuable)
If you have ever suffered from a gluten cramp and what happens after, you will know that it is extremely uncomfortable! Wouldn't you like to know simple ways to remove the pain if you accidentally eat gluten? Let me show you how!
- Amazing, yummy gluten free recipes that take just minutes to cook
Who doesn't love eating delicious food? Well I've got a heap of yummy recipes that are completely gluten free that you can cook at home in a short amount of time using ingredients from any supermarket.
- Scrumptious protein packed breakfast that super-charges your energy!
Don't skip the most important meal of the day, I can show you what to eat in the morning that will give you boundless energy through your day while increasing your concentration levels.
Here Is How My Handbook Will Improve YOUR Life
I know too well how much my handbook has helped my life, because I've been living with it for many years now. But for someone like yourself that is either just starting out or wants to understand everything about how to live happily with a gluten free diet, these are the main benefits you will find straight away...
- How to spot hidden warnings about gluten on food labels
- Techniques to make gluten free meals that are bursting with flavor and taste
- Easy ways to increase your energy levels and concentration
- Ways to request gluten free meals when eating out or at a friends house
- Ways to maintain a nutritious, gluten free kitchen at home
- How to avoid future pains and stomach cramps
- Ways to prepare delicious gluten free food for your children and family
- The seven health benefits of living a gluten free life
- Your own list of things to avoid when eating in restaurants
- How to find all the ingredients you'll ever need in an everyday supermarket
- How to select replacement foods to eat instead of wheat