Learn how I never fail to achieve fat loss, and how you won't either.
The truth is this ebook pleases all of you and all of the time. Here are a few brief examples...
- In the Metabolic Repair Manual I explain what long term dieting down and fat loss efforts can to your metabolism.
- In the Metabolic Repair Manual I discuss the more advance techniques of thyroid function in the body and how it may be slowing your fat loss be it male or female.
- In the Fat Loss Troubleshoot I explain why there is only 1 supplement that Everyone needs to be taking and why you should be taking it.
- In the OPT Remix I discuss how long you should wait before a re-feed and why they are important.
- In the Fat Loss Troubleshoot I talk about how calories work in the body, I talk about how energy is stored and burned in the body, and I talk about how to figure out for yourself the answer to the questions of how much you use and how much you don't.
- In the Metabolic Repair I show you the only food list that almost anybody, regardless of allergies or intolerance can eat from and it not interfere with their results and even increase them!
- In the Water Manual I tell you my top method for getting clients competition ready on the final days before a show.
- In the Water Manual I also tell you the only supplements you should ever take for contest if going to do so.
- In the Metabolic Repair Manual I give you the top reason of why cutting out carbohydrates for life may be the worst thing you could ever do to your body.
- In the OPT Remix program I dive into how to figure out exactly what kind of fat loss training you need to be doing for your particularly body.
- In the Fat Loss Troubleshoot I give countless example of why you may be in a plateau, how to get out of it, and how to avoid it from happening in the first place.
- In the Maintenance Manual I give you my advance technique that all my finished clients love for maintaining their body with little to now thought of their day to day eating.
- In the Fat Loss Troubleshoot I explain the #1 Post Workout Nutrition guidelines for every level of training.