World-Famous TV Lady Doctor comes forth and blows the lid off the conspiracy to keep you unhealthy, fat & just plain sick...
"The Reason You Can't Lose Weight has Nothing to Do With Your Will-Power, Over-Eating or the Right Diet! ... The Reason You are Fat and Unhealthy is Because You Have Disgusting Plaque and Horrible Little 'CRITTERS' Living in Your Guts!"
"...And Now I'm Going to Show You How to Get Rid of All of It so You Can Shed 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs even 100 lbs or more - and Keep It Off FOREVER!!"
I already know exactly what responses you'll get from them:
- "There are more fatty foods out there today." (And you know this is a load of crap because $100 millions of dollars are being spent on the manufacture of so-called healthy foods today than ever before - yet a
- "The answer is far more complicated than the question." (Not really, what are you hiding, doc?)
- "She [me] is only interested in selling you her diet book." (I'm really just trying to save your life!)
- "People have no self-control." (If this were true humans would have died off ages ago due to eating themselves to death - and many doctors rely on this answer above most of the others! Ridiculous!!)
- "It's not an easy thing to answer." (Yes it is - just say it, doc!)
WHOPPING 68% of most people living in North America alone are considered OBESE! - And even other nations are starting to see the 'bulge!')
What's worse is if you actually settle for their answers and just assume that everything is going to be fine (but it won't!)
If you don't act now, you may not live much longer!
As a doctor I've seen far more than my fair share of people who were alive one day and then dead the next.
What really SHOCKED me was when talking to their loved ones a tad later to actually hear some of them say such things like:
- "What a shock, she ate only the healthiest organic stuff!"
- "Something else must have caused it as she was a vegetarian."
- "She was so young, it's not fair!"
- "I don't understand, he ran 5 miles a day!"
- "He seemed so healthy!"
...and so on.
And before I say one more word, I want to assure you that I do NOT for a single second ever wish to hear "bad news" such as this about YOU!
Like I said, even though we've never met I do in fact really care about you.