How Feng Shui Can Help Your Love Life
- Do you wonder why you can't seem to meet someone who is right for you, or why you can't hold on to that person when you eventually do connect?
- Have you been looking for love without success, for what feels like forever?
Feng Shui for Singles shows you how to use feng shui techniques to help you move appropriately and effectively through each of the five relationship phases:
PHASE 1. CENTERING
The Relationship Cycle begins with Centering, which is associated with the contracting, inward-focused energy of the metal element. In this stage you are not in a relationship, and are not actively dating anyone.
Phase 2: EXPLORING
In Phase 2, you learn feng shui techniques for enhancing your social life and helping you meet a wide range of new people. If the idea of getting back on the dating scene makes you cringe, this part of the ebook will help you "get your feet wet" again more comfortably!
Phase 3: CONNECTING
In the Connecting section you'll learn to support a budding relationship by using feng shui to create a home environment that encourages romance.
Phase 4: LOVING
The Loving phase of the Relationship Cycle is associated with the energizing, passionate qualities of the fire element.
Phase 5: UNITING
The Uniting stage of a relationship is associated with the stable and nurturing qualities of the earth element.
Along the way you'll explore a variety of ways to apply feng shui to your unique personal circumstances and living environment, including:
- Transcendental cures: rituals for removing negative chi and shifting your own energy
- Mundane cures: physical changes you can make to your home to make it a supportive and empowering environment for romance
- Insight work: meditations and journaling exercises to help you reconnect with yourself and your environment and learn from your past romantic history