If your anyone like me, you want to do absolutely everything in your power to make sure your family is safe, no matter what.
We all know our country is heading in a pretty scary direction and these days our family's are faced with more dangers than ever before.
After deciding to provide my family with a survival bunker I sat down and drew up a plan with all of our special requirements.
- My bunker needed to me impossible to break into.
- I wanted my bunker to be hidden and secretive.
- I needed it big enough to fit 5 people comfortably.
- It needed to be ventilated.
- I needed to fit enough food and water supplies for 6 months straight.
- It needed to have a source of renewable energy for unlimited power!
- It needed to be durable and solid enough to withstand natural disasters or terrorist attacks.
Here's what you're going to learn with our Family Bunker Construction Manual:
- Crucial site preparation tip! Warning: You must know this before preparing ANY site. Not knowing this quick tip could result in heart ache and lost $$$.
- Use our secret sources to get your materials at the lowest possible price. This can make or break your chances at building a low cost bunker.
- How to obtain your permit. Get full step-by-step instructions to obtain a building permit including a check list of what you need to do. Just check them off as you do each step.
- On top of my layout tips your also going to get all of my professional 3D diagrams to help you along the way!
- Design and layout planning tips and advise from a qualified expert. Our design tips will help you choose the right layout for your families needs.
- Learn how to correctly prepare your site. We go into quite a lot of detail with plenty of diagrams and pictures on this topic because this is where I see a lot of newbie container builders go wrong. So pay attention and don't miss this step!
- This is just a small fraction of the information we're including in our guide. There is SO MUCH MORE included and I'm sure you're going to love the detail.
- Get our electrical layout and installation plans. I've topped this off with full diagrams to make this as simple as possible.