Imagine...it's the first tee, no nerves. You have an 8 footer to win and you calmly drain the putt. Making your best swings when the pressure is greatest...
Every Golfer's Guide Mental Game Program will transform your golf game. From the inside out!
The program contains the most advanced mental game strategies in the game of golf.
315 page ebook and advanced Audio Coaching Sessions combine to give you the most effective mental game training program available anywhere, at any price.
Here's a look at what's inside this mental game program of game improving resources:
- Transform Putting into Consistent excellence
- The Power of Your Imagination and How to Use it
- The Four Stages of Inner Game Mastery
- PowerHouse Goal Setting Plan
- Learn how to use a Postshot Routine
- Identifying Your "Playing Style"
- How to Eliminate Anger
- How to Develop a Preshot Routine That's Right for You
- How To Develop Crystal Clear Focus
- Guiding Your Attention
- Finding Your Game
- Exactly How to Enter Your Unique Zone
- Dissolve Performance Anxiety
- Developing the Mindset of a Champion
- Cure the Yips
- Beliefs - How They Determine How Low You'll Shoot
- Advanced Visualization Techniques
Completely tranform your inner and outer game:
- Learn how to manage your emotions - no more game killing mood swings. Acquire a performance enhancing inner balance and play from a place of calm and mental focus - Absolutely essential in competitive golf.
- Identify your "playing style" - (don't know what this is? This alone will shave strokes form your game) Know this and you will completely understand what it means to "play within yourself". More importantly, you'll actually do it.
- Gain unstoppable confidence - stay in that positive, self assured mindset and make the same swings under intense pressure as you do in your casual rounds.
- Find the 7 hidden keys to your peak performance zone - my advanced and proprietary system for strategically moving into the zone. Once you master this process your scores will drop faster than any other approach to lowering scores you've ever tried.
- Convert pressure into increased focus - imagine the increased certainty you'll have being able to hit the shot you need to hit and of holing the putt when it matters most. If you like to compete this technique is indispensible for you.
- Break out of your comfort zone. Even when you don't realize you're in one... you'll move out of that hit and miss approach to going low where you sabotage your game without even being aware that you're doing it.