Learn How to Start – and Build – Your Own Strong, Positive, Supporting Women’s Group That Is Guaranteed To Last For Years To Come
My women’s group has allowed me to:
- Open my horizons and savor new, enriching experiences
- Develop life-long friendships that are built on trust, love and understanding
- Grow as a person and improve my own life
- Give more back to my family and even to my community
- Provide me with more “self-help” than I ever found in any book!
- Find the support and guidance I needed to believe in myself and follow my dreams
- Solve and effectively deal with the problems that life has thrown my way
- Network, find more opportunities and meet new people
- Celebrate life’s happy occasions
- Enjoy myself, enjoy my friends and laugh… a lot!
And now I want to give back.
I want other women to build their own women’s groups. I want you to take your idea for a women’s group… and make it a reality.
Starting a women’s group can help to improve your life – and the lives of other women – in many, many different ways:
- You can learn more, expand your horizons and open yourself up to new experiences.
- You can build a bond with like-minded women and form lasting friendships.
- You can network, brainstorm problems and discover new ideas.
- You can grow as a person and find the “self-help” you need in a supportive and fun setting.
- You can feel a sense of belonging, find support, and help encourage each other to greatness.
- You can receive inspiration from one another and provide the emotional nourishment every woman needs.
- You can find more entertainment, joy and laughter than you ever thought possible.
With Essentials for Starting a Women’s Group you will uncover…
- How to Define Your Vision.
- Why YOU CAN Really Start Your Own Women’s Group!
- The 5 Tools you need in your Visionary Toolkit.
- The 5 Stages of Group Development.
- Defining the basics of your group and setting-up ground rules.
- The roles needed for your group – from hostess to topic presenter to timekeeper.
- The details – and the dirt – on inviting women to attend your first group meeting.
- How to decide Who To Invite… and how to set criteria for members.
- The food, the mood, the scheduling and the place… what you need to know about Making The Best Choice For Your 1st Group Meeting.
- Tips for introducing yourself and launching your vision… and Little Ice Breakers that you can rely on to keep things moving in the right direction.
- How to structure your meeting… from beginning to end.
- How to Create a Confidential Comfort Zone and open the lines of communication.
- The Secrets to getting everyone on board, building lasting relationships and taking care of business.
- What you need to know about running your second meeting… and every meeting after that.
- What about outside the group activities?
- How to handle problems in the group – and problem members – with care and finesse.
- The Challenges You Need To Know About… and how to prepare yourself for the things that might go wrong.
And that is just a quick overview!