"Finally! An Unbiased Full Immersion Training Course On Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Without All The BS Hype & MLM Wars...
The Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Masterclass takes everything you need to know and presents it in a easy to understand and put into practice.
Here's Just A LITTLE of what you'll discover
Module 1: Course Introduction & Common Essential Oil Myths
- How long pure essential oils can actually last on your shelf...
- What is a therapeutic grade essential oil, and do they actually exist?
- Whether or not you should find any additives in your essential oils
- Whether or not your reaction to an oil's scent truly means you need it (or not)
- The truth about vibrational frequences of oils (and do they matter)
Module 2: History Of Essential Oils & Basic Usage Guidelines
- The difference between essential oils, dilutions, CO2 extracts, and more...
- A general overview of the history of essential oils (from Egyptian times to modern day usage)
- Where essential oils come from (and whether it really matters)
- How essential oils are collected and bottled...
Module 3: Oil Properties & Essential Oil Methodologies
- The three different major philosophies on the safe use of essential oils
- The many natural properties and benefits we can get from using essential oils
- The different grades of essential oils and when and where they are used
- Where you've likely come across essential oils in the past (without knowing it)
Module 4: Essential Oils Application Guide
- Basic and advanced application techniques
- Just how many plants, fruits, & flowers it takes to make 1 bottle of your favorite oil
- The droplet test that allows you to immediately know just how pure your oil is...
- The cotton ball method of applying essential oils to help even the most sensitive child
- Safe essential oil practices (the do's and don'ts of essential oil usage)
- Contraindictions for essential oils...
Module 5: Essential Oils As A Part Of Your Overall Health & Wellness
- How essential oils are just a part of a complete health & wellness plan
- Answers to your most frequently asked questions
- When and when not to use essential oils (even if you really think you can)...
- Why there is no such thing as a miracle "cure" for anything we face