Essential Guide to Autism Ebook
Essential Guide to Autism
Category: Health, Medicine
eBook Title: Essential Guide to Autism
Author: Rachel Evans
Are You Worried & Scared That Someone You Love Has The Signs & Symptoms Of Autism?
Discover How to Recognize the Signs of Autism - as Well as Learn Breakthrough Strategies That Can Quickly & Easily Unleash the Maximum Potential of Someone Who Has Autism.
Here is just some of what you'll learn:
- The three main signs of autism - and how to quickly and easily recognize each.
- The three broad categories of autism - and how to immediately tell in which category someone with autism belongs.
- The six most common autism treatments used today - plus, whether or not it is good to combine treatments.
- The positives and negatives of using Applied Behavioral Analysis to treat autism - and how to tell if your child is right for an ABA program.
- The history of autism - including when it was first discovered, initial treatments, myths surrounding the disorder and more .
- The five steps involved in a successful floor time program - if a program doesn't include all five of these steps then it is definitely not right for you child.
- The effectiveness of the most common alternative autism treatments - plus, 14 things that you should always look for before selecting an alternative treatment program.
- The 5 most recent, most accepted theories about the cause of ASDs - this information may surprise you.
- Supplements that have been shown to benefit those with autism - and how to ensure your autistic child takes the supplements .
- How to plan for your autistic child's transition to adulthood - including 13 questions you should ask yourself .
- How to ensure the safety of an autistic child - follow these 12 simple tips and your child's safety is practically guaranteed .
- How to ensure the education needs of your autistic child are being met - including seven questions that you should always ask your child's school .
- How to deal with an autistic adolescent - follow these tips to safely navigate your way through this difficult time in anyone's life.
- How to cope with the stress of raising an autistic child - this information will have you feeling better and more relaxed than you have in years .
- How to choose an ABA provider - including four things that you should always look for before deciding upon a provider.
- Common treatments for autism - and how to know if a treatment is right for your child or loved one .
- And much, much more!
- 6 tips for a successful supplementation program - these tips will help you cut costs and ensure that your child adjusts to the program quickly and easily.
- 28 additional signs of autism - you'll know exactly what behaviors to look for when assessing your child or loved one.
- 18 questions you should always ask before submitting your child or loved one for a particular treatment - this information will help ensure your child receives the treatment that's right for him or her .
Buy this ebook here.
Reader Reviews for "Essential Guide to Autism"
Reviewed by on 2011-11-02
My Rate 5
best site!!!!!!!!! good research!!!!
Reviews: "Essential Guide to Autism" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.