Title: Brain teasers, tricks & entertainment
How to Organize the Most Memorable Happy Occasion
Entertainment is the most integral and memorable part of any happy occasion. Whatever delicious food and drinks are available to your guests, they will never replace the pleasure of humour and fun that your guests will experience under your guidance.
In My Entertaining eBook You Will Learn:
- The Magical Flying Balls.
The gist of the trick is that the balls will, somehow, magically swap positions...
- Ten Matches.
Place ten matches on the table and tell your audience, “I am leaving the room. One of you must touch a match, and only one match! When I return to the room, I must determine which match you touched.” You can ask anyone else in your audience to perform this trick. But they will not be able to correctly identify the match that was touched...
- Fifteen Matches.
Play with only one of your guests. The rules of the game: there are fifteen matches. Each player will take one, two, or three matches at once, but not more than three. Whoever takes the last match, loses. You will always win because only YOU know the secrets of this trick.
- Very funny and good stories and jokes.
- Ask your friends a philosophical question in order to get from them a true picture of who are the realists and who are the romantics
- If they want to learn a little more about themselves, give them
Title: Ultimate Icebreaker Guide
Author: Kat Carey
Discover Over 80 Icebreakers To Immediately Transform Your Group From Awkward To Interactive…
Find the game you need IMMEDIATELY with our Quick Reference GAME-FINDER! Games categorised for different events, types of people, situations and settings
What You’re About To Discover…
- The 5 Best Ways to loosen up your staff in a non-threatening manner so they become engaged, alert & innovative for the work ahead
- Over 80 unique and highly effective games – where you will find the perfect game for your situation right here!
- A Set of Proven Games that you know won’t backfire as they have been tried and tested and we guide you through each one step-by-step
- How to transform a group of strangers so they feel more connected really quickly and fully participate in your session
PLUS! Everything you need to know about running icebreakers so you become a Powerful Educator, Manager or Teacher!
- Wanting to find activities that will engage your group so you can get the most out of them during your time together?
- Looking for perfectly suitable icebreaker activities to run with your group that you are 100% confident will work?
- Looking for some fun and simple ways to lighten up your next group session so everyone has fun and feels relaxed?
- A new trainer, manager or educator looking for icebreakers to use during your meetings
Title: Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
Author: Christopher Sia
Let Me Show You How You Too Can Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits Like A Master With My "Truly" Step-by-Step Guide... And Help You To Achieve Your Dream To Become A Master Pencil Artist-- Without Wasting Your Precious Time Going Through Years Of Trials And Errors...
- Discover how to draw the iris in a whole new way without just filling in with darkness and makes it more realistic.
- A quick explanation that you need to know for better understanding of drawing ear before you begin this lesson.
- Learn the "two strokes method" that I discovered to add more realism to your hair drawing which will save your precious time without spending hours to draw exactly like the reference picture.
- Discover my secret method of drawing nose details that look complicated in an easier way without asking yourself where you should start.
- Discover the way how I draw lips vertically and horizontally to create the complicated texture effect of human lips.
- Discover a simple way of how to identify the direction of the light source so you know what part of your drawing should be darker.
- Discover the most important ear parts that you MUST keep in mind when you're drawing a realistic ear.
- Discover one of the most IMPORTANT keys to draw a realistic nose. By knowing this, you can avoid the mistake made by most artists
- Discover the faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair that will save a lot
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Face Painting Designs
Author: Kelly Van Dorn
Discover the Secrets of Face Painting Professionals and Make Up Artists, with an Easy to Learn, Step by Step Process Even If You’ve Never Picked Up A Brush in Your Life!
As I look back on all the research I did, the time I spent at my local library, I realized there are some critical elements to become a great face painter:
- Understanding the strokes that will allow you to create a work of art.
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions to paint over 50 different designs easily.
- Learning what tools to use and what to stay away from.
- Understanding the basic foundation of face painting.
Here Are Just Some of the Face Painting Techniques You Will Learn:
- How to Paint Thin Lines – I will show you how to delicately paint feature lines with ease.
- How to Paint Base Coats – This is the foundation of the design. It’s quick and simple but had to be done properly.
- How to Paint Fat to Thin Lines – The thin lines create the character in the design. Our techniques come from the experts.
- How to Paint Dots – There are two different ways to paint dots. Both are simple but you can choose the one that works for you.
- How to Paint a Straight Line – It may sound simple until you try it. But we have a simple trick that will have you drawing perfectly straight lines! Shhh…don’t tell anyone this one!
- How to Blend
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Event Planning Blueprint
Author: Melanie Woodward
Discover the exact roadmap I used to build a six-?gure event planning business from my kitchen table with no prior experience.
If you've ever wanted the experience of getting started in event planning and earn money working in a business that you love even if you've never planned an event before...
This is the SIMPLEST way for ANYBODY (even with no experience) to get started in event planning and make money. And with this PROVEN system, you can get started with just a computer!
Hi, my name is Melanie Woodward. When I began my event-planning career I was probably a lot like you. I was planning all kinds of events for free like promotional and client appreciation events for my boss’ company, dinner and birthday parties for friends and family, and golf tournaments as a volunteer for charities. But I wasn’t getting paid for them and I wanted to make money for using my talents.
Here's What You'll Know Once You Have Taken Action TODAY:
- How I went from zero to a six-?gure business in one year WITHOUT having any formal training and with no experience.
- Discover how to turn ANY event into a pro?table one.
- Learn industry SECRETS that event professionals won't share with you
- How to avoid the BIGGEST time wasters that will prevent you from getting started.
- How to attract new clients.
- Learn 21 different places to advertise your events or business TODAY.
- Ways to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: DCC Model Trains
Author: Tony Richardson
Here's How To Quickly & Easily Solve DCC Problems, Avoid Costly DCC Mistakes... And Master DCC Techniques Like An Expert...
Easy To Understand, Easy To Use... Clever Tips, Tricks & Techniques... To Save You Time, Money, And Frustration... Getting Started On Your DCC Model Railroad.
This ebook shows you step-by-step how DCC works, and how to have your DCC model train layout performing to perfection in no time at all. It will guide you through the process in an easy way, so you can avoid the problems other experience. You'll be ready to operate your trains smoothly at amazingly realistic speeds, with all the lights, sounds and actions you could imagine.
All The DCC Information You Need To Master DCC Like An Expert.
All the basics are clearly and simply explained for you from: how DCC works, the functions of decoders, boosters, busses, timed voltages pulses and much more. Diagrams are included to make things easy to understand. These's even a comprehensive "Glossary of DCC Terms" as a handy reference if you get stuck.
22 DCC Dos and Don’ts
This DCC Model Trains Handbook even includes 22 questions and answers supplied by others in the hobby, as they explain their secret tips and how they overcame the kinds of problems you'll experience too.
TODAY you'll also get to keep a companion ebook - "Model Railroad DCC Help". This ebook covers ALL the DCC... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Landscape Photography
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Complete guide to blending images
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- The best times to take landscape photos
- How light controls everything
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to
Title: A Tale of Two Twerkers
How Would It Be To NEVER Have To Go Through The Torture Of A Twerk Fail Ever
This is a video tutorial that will change the way you twerk forever!
Produced by the preeminent force in dance training Chi "Club Dance King" Szeto and taught by famous twerkers Kelsey Mobley and Kendra Oyesanya!
Here’s why you can’t afford NOT to click the order button NOW.
- There’s one whole hour of different clips showing you every angle and pose to strike – so whatever your dance style you’ll be covered.
- Famous and experienced instructors breaking down the moves so every shake you make will be minaj worthy.
- You’ll master the top three twerk moves in bite-sized chunks for total booty domination and maximum dance floor freedom.
- You’ll never have to stand on the outside feeling awkward EVER again.
- The high quality video and sound track is a winner to watch with the girls over a few drinks before you head out.
- You’ll never leave the club feeling embarrassed – or have guys laugh at your style.
- You’ll get to feel the same power and joy that I do on the dance floor.
- You’ll be watched and noticed like never before.
- Learning Ground Twerks, Standing Twerks,Vibration Twerks and freestyle tips will arm you for every freestyle opportunity!
This video will take you from twerk fail... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video
Reviewed by Pete Osborne on 2008-12-10
My Rate 5
Has some unusual and quirky bands, and is a great quirky read! Good, modern, irreverent writing too.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: A New Band A Day - The Book!
Author: Joe Sparrow
A New Band A Day.com is one of the web's premier sites for discovering new bands, with a great new band featured every day! Great distinctive writing has helped make A New band A Day the success it is, and in this FREE ebook is the best of the best, a compilation of all the best bands and writing from A New Band A Day.
So what's in the ebook? The bands are arranged under loose headings, most of which have come from their tags from the website and may not actually have much to do with them at all. So pick any section you like and go with it. It'll kill a lunchtime, at least. Some of the bands contained within you'll like, some you'll hate, and some of them will make you do what the kids call a 'WTF', apparently. But rest assured - none of them are anything like Razorlight.
I hope you enjoy it. If you do, feel free to email it to whoever you like! It's free, like 'free beer'.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by Beth White on 2011-01-21
My Rate 5
This is a quick no nonsense guide to making your own wine at home. The steps are easy to follow and it doesn't cost much to make lots of bottles of wine.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: How to Make You Own Wine
Author: Dana Shaw
Make your own fabulous wine that your guests will rave about. A quick easy-read ebook that ensures your winemaking efforts never fail. Includes foolproof Homemade Wine Recipes that you can make for very little money.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
44 Entertainment ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $376.30)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc