My detailed research about sleeping pills and the dangers of side-effects.
My research confirmed what the doctors had told me. There was always a danger of side effects . Sometimes the side effects could be serious.
Danger of becoming an addict.
What worried me, even more than the side effects of sleeping pills, was that once I started using them I wouldn't be able to do without them.
I wanted to be in control of my life and not be completely dependent on drugs.
So I decided to develop a completely different, original sleep management system; one that made use of unusual, highly effective sleep-inducing techniques.
In-depth research of sleep.
Because I wanted to know more about sleep, I began an in-depth study, that included:
- Why some people seemed to need more sleep than others.
- Why some famous personalities who suffered from insomnia and only managed to sleep a few hours each night, were still able to lead | productive lives.
- The various causes of insomnia.
- The nature and function of sleep
- The dangers of sleep deprivation.
- How much sleep a person needed.
Finally, after months of research and experimenting with dozens of unusual and original, sleep-inducing methods; trying different combinations of ideas, I achieved what I set out to do.