- Overview of the development of management sciences from earliest times to the present and the search for productivity.
- The three basic approaches to improving productivity
- Practical application of good business communication practices
- Practical application of ergonomics in the workplace
- Managing and leading informal workgroups
- Importance of leadership perceptions when motivating employees
- How to design jobs to maximize employee motivation
- Employee motivation theory and practice
- Developing a cohesive HR strategy
- Productivity at the macro and micro levels.
The Supervisors Guide to Employee Motivation, the Organizational Environment and Productivity contains a framework to comprehensively improve business performance. With extensive insights, diagnostic checklists, references and techniques to help you transform your workplace and improve your management and leadership potential.
Produce superior workplaces
Product workplaces where employees at all levels feel their contribution is valued, their needs are catered for and their creative talents are promoted and improve productivity at the same time.
Design and develop
- Improve formal and informal business communication systems
- Explore how a considered and planned approach to people management can improve business performance
- Design into jobs the factors that drive your employees
- Design and develop an improved organizational environment.
Improve your leadership
Lead and manage better the informal group dynamics in your organization. Show employees you are thinking about their needs when you improve and execute business changes.