At Long Last... Absolutely everything you will ever need to know to live in the Flow State in one easy place..
If your an athlete who is looking to take yourself to the next level, then you’re about to discover the fastest and simplest way to induce and train in the Flow State from just the very first workout...
In The Practise Of Flow You Will...
- Harness the Flow State so you can access anytime
- Boost your athletic performance
- Calm under competitive pressure
- Smash Personal Best's
- Discover the tools that separate the champions from the competitors.
- Have More Consistency
- Maximise Physical and Mental Strength
- Focus reactive mindset
You must know that flow isn't for everybody. In fact, if you fit into any of the brackets below then this powerful training technique simply isn't for you
- Wants the easy way to get results
- People that follows the latest fad
- Lacking driver to successed.
- Do not understand the mind body connection
- Don’t want to put the hard work in
- Lacking the desire to succeeded.
What does the Flow State feel like?
- Strong concentration and focused attention.
- Clear goals that, while challenging, are still attainable.
- The activity is intrinsically rewarding.
- Timelessness: a distorted sense of time; feeling so focused on the present that you lose track of time passing.
- Feelings of serenity: a loss of feelings of self-consciousness.
- Immediate feedback.
- Feelings of personal control over the situation and the outcome.
- Knowing that the task is doable; a balance between skill level and the challenge presented.
- Complete focus on the activity itself.
With The Elite Flow Program You Will…
- Learn The Tools To Maintain Flow While UnderPressure
- Learn To UnderStand The Flow State
- Develop you Spatial Awareness to an Elite level
- Learn The Dramatically Increase Body Awareness
- Learn and Train The Tools To Maintain Calm Under Competitive Pressure
- Learn To Learn Movements With Mirror Neurons
- Learn The Flow Stretching Program (Perfect For Those Of Us That Struggle To Find Time To Stretch)