Discover what you Need to Know about
your Electric Golf Cart Batteries !
Here's just some of the information we provide in this Ebook.
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- Battery "Do's" and "Don'ts"
- Why deep cycle batteries require maintenance and the inspection steps to follow
- How to use a hydrometer
- What equipment you'll need for battery care
- How to locate your golf cart's serial numbers
- How your golf cart batteries work
- How to safely remove and change your batteries
- How to correctly dispose of old batteries
We also answer your golf cart battery questions such as......
- How do I test my batteries ?
- What is specific gravity ?
- Should I always keep my golf cart charged ?
- Acid is bubbling out of my batteries ! Is this normal ?
- How much water should I put in my batteries ?
- What voltage is my golf cart ?
- Why can't I use a car battery on my golf cart ?
These, and other questions are all answered in the Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide
Here's the Table of Contents
- Battery Do's and Don'ts
- Troubleshooting golf cart batteries
- Maintaining your golf cart batteries
- Removing and Changing Golf Cart Batteries
- Tips on choosing the right golf cart batteries
- Charging your batteries
- How electric golf cart batteries work
- Golf cart battery questions answered
- Using a battery hydrometer
- Disposing of golf cart batteries
- Golf cart manufacturers
- Golf Cart Winter Storage Tips