Title: Learn Malayalam
Learn Malayalam with audio
- The Malayalam speaker in the audio is a native speaker of the language
- Learn thousands of Malayalam vocabulary
- Hear the pronunciation of Malayalam words
- The Malayalam audio is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
- Learn how to ask questions in Malayalam and the responses in Malayalam
Some of the information found in the Malayalam audio and text include:
- Responses to Greetings
- Words and Phrases for Greeting People
- Vocabulary used for People and Professions
- Getting Directions
- Common Questions and Responses
- Words used at the Airport
- Personal Pronouns and Adjectives
- Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense of Verbs
- Words Used at a Hotel
- The Days of the Week
- Phrases and Expressions Related to Traveling
- The Months of the Year
and much more (shopping, common words, colors, vocabulary, colors, etc etc)
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: The Spelling Bee Toolbox
Author: Ann Richmond Fisher
For Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-8
Everything you need for a successful spelling bee!
- 620 Words and Sentences
- Updated and expanded
- Rules for 3 different kinds of bees
- Recorder's chart
- Color and B/W award certificates
- Instructions for all spelling bee officials
- List of 100 study words for students
- Organizational checklist
- Worksheets for extra practice
- Sample press release and parent letter
- Spelling rules, games and activities
- Over 115 pages
- Saves you lots of time!
- Valued at over $100
If you've ever organized a spelling bee, then you know how much work is involved. And if you've never organized a bee, you may be overwhelmed with the size of the task.
Not to worry! We have all your bases covered. Schools and community organizations around the globe are successfully using the Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks, and you can, too!
How to Use the Spelling Bee Toolboxes:
- Read through the instructions at the beginning of the book to find the pages you'll need. The specific tips there will direct you to the right resources.
- Get ready for a GREAT SPELLING BEE!
- Make copies of any pages, anytime for your staff and students. Our generous copyright allows you to use one book for your entire building!
- Scroll down for additional Spelling Bee eBooks by Ann
Title: GMAT Online Preparation Course
This comprehensive full-length GMAT online prep course combines the freedom and flexibility of a self-guided at-home study program with the structure and live instruction of a traditional classroom course. Our detailed syllabus will guide you step-by-step through the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, and essay portions of the GMAT, as well as provide you with copious practice problems, full-length practice tests, textbook review, and online whiteboard sessions with your instructor. We cover all the bases and help you improve in all aspects of the GMAT.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online prep course:
- Two textbooks (GMAT Review Official Guide and Game Plan for the GMAT) and content-specific worksheets with over 1,000 real former GMAT practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 24 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that simulate a classroom experience and cover every major content area and question type tested on the GMAT to make your GMAT online preparation convenient yet effective;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (5 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor after each GMAT online test for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly one-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a GMAT expert where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our
Title: Learn Bosnian
Learn to Speak Bosnian using audio:
- The audio contains Bosnian words, expressions, phrases and common vocabulary
- Listen to Bosnian audio and hear thousands of Bosnian vocabulary
- The words in the audio are spoken by a native Bosnian speaker of the language.
- Learn many common words in Bosnian and the meaning in English
- Hear the pronunciation of many words in the Bosnian language
- The English meaning (translation) of the Bosnian words, phrases, and expressions are given
- The material is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
Information in the Bosnian audio and text includes:
- Words for Family (how to say: mother, father, cousin etc)
- Words for Greeting People and Responses to Greetings
- Find some Common Questions and Responses to those Questions
- Words and Vocabulary that are often used at an Airport, Market, Hotel, When taking a taxi
- Words and Phrases Used When Asking or Getting Directions
- The Conjugations of some verbs in the Present Tense, Past Tense, and Future Tense
- Words Used when Shopping, Words related to Entertainment, Words related to Relationships
- Adjectives, Conjunctions, Definite Articles
- Vocabulary and Phrases Related to Traveling, Ordering Food
- Words for Going Out and Sight Seeing
- Vocabulary related to Languages, Countries
- The names used for
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: GMAT Verbal Online Prep Course
Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This verbal-only course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT Verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online verbal course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Verbal) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT verbal practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 5 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Detailed blog posts with miscellaneous test-taking tips and practice problems;
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment)
- BONUS VIDEOS:
Title: Success in Groups: Work, Learn & Lead
Become skilled at Group Work and running meetings - Be the perfect participant. Learn how to read a group, to move together and to think process. Answer questions like 'How can I make meetings successful?', 'How to choose a leader,' 'How to organize for Action' and 'How to facilitate'.
Some of the Subjects covered in the ebook:
I. Successful Group Membership
- Being the Perfect Participant
- Reading the Group
- Thinking Process & structuring Guidelines
II. Working in Groups: How can I make my meeting successful
- Being Clear on your Task
- Choosing a Leader
- Preparing your Agenda
- Organizing for Action
- Naming a Secretary
III. Leading a Group: Facilitation
- Knowing Yourself
- Committing to Leadership
- Connecting with each Member
- Following Procedure
IV. Learning in Groups
- Teaching Methods
- Teaching in Groups
- Learning in Groups
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 100 Tips on Journal Keeping: develop your thoughts, ideas, plans...
The journal is a powerful instrument that will help you to be successful with any activity that you undertake. If you are facing a tough situation, the journal will help you to work it through. If you want to pursue exciting projects the journal will be your guide. If you decide to understand yourself and your life better, the journal is waiting to listen and to be your companion in the search.
Never loose another idea!
- Keep track of what you learn
- Develop your own plans for projects
- Meet your new companion, partner, and confidant
- Discover your talent; watch it grow
- Understand yourself
- Think visually as well as verbally
- Experience the magical flow of your journal’s powers
- Watch your ideas accumulate, integrate, and flourish
Unlike the diary, which is about recording events in your life, the journal is about development and accomplishment. By keeping a journal you will be following in the footsteps of such famous journal keepers as artist—and many other things. Most scientists, artists and writers keep a journal, along with many designers, inventors, architects, thinkers, chefs, entrepreneurs, and other people seeking development and improvement in their lives. They use it as a centre of operations for their concerns, thoughts, observations, ideas, searches, plans, activities, discoveries, and accomplishments.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Challenging Students to Challenge Themselves
We have dreams of empowerment and growth and new directions - and great fears and uncertainties - about our own abilities and strength to make those dreams real. Questions and contradictions are more abundant than clear lines to follow, or clear roles to play. Yet we do know that we no longer want just to be ordered, from outside, by 'authorities' directors who do not allow for our own interpretations. The Walkabout Papers feature work from self-directed teachers who address these ideals and concepts.
The Chapters covered in the ebook:
- Guidelines for Developing a Walkabout Program
- The Challenge Approach: The original article.
- The Struggle to Become Self-Directed
- What Practitioners Say About the Challenge Approach
- Guiding Students Through the Process
- A Comprehensive Challenge Approach Program
- Pardon Me. Didn’t I Just Hear a Paradigm Shift?
- Toward a Theory of Self-Directed Learning: A Study of Experts without Formal Training
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Teach Your Children Well
Author: Ron Rhodes
Bursting with ideas, this e-book — over 200 pages in length — will quickly help you create an exciting time of sharing God's love and provision with your child. The e-book is designed by Dr. Ron Rhodes, a leading and well-known Christian leader.
The down-to-earth illustrations included in the e-book will give you a solid base for helping your child understand a variety of important issues — including our sinful nature, the Gospel message, salvation, humility, honesty, kindness, generosity, angels, handling peers, handling failure, handling emotions, and even such things as humanism, evolution, money, and God's instructions on sex.
- Teach your child how to think "Christianly."
- Build a Christian worldview in your child.
- Help your child learn Christian virtues at an early age.
- Learn to use tried and tested teaching methods — using word pictures — to help your child clearly understand Christian teachings.
- Teach your child how to discern what is true spiritually, and what is not true.
- Protect your child from false and damaging religious beliefs (like cults, humanism, and evolution).
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Seismic Isolation for Designers and Structural Engineers
Author: Trevor Kelly, Ivan Skinner, Bill Robinson
This book provides both theory and design aspects of seismic isolation. This will be useful for structural engineers and teachers of engineering courses.
For other structural components the engineering student is taught the theory (lateral loads, bending moments) but then also the design (how to select sizes, detail reinforcing, bolts). This ebook will do the same for seismic engineering.
The ebook provides practical examples of computer applications as well as device design examples so that the structural engineer is able to do a preliminary design that won’t specify impossible constraints. The book also addresses the steps that need to be taken to ensure the design is code-compliant.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc