Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: GMAT Online Preparation Course
This comprehensive full-length GMAT online prep course combines the freedom and flexibility of a self-guided at-home study program with the structure and live instruction of a traditional classroom course. Our detailed syllabus will guide you step-by-step through the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, and essay portions of the GMAT, as well as provide you with copious practice problems, full-length practice tests, textbook review, and online whiteboard sessions with your instructor. We cover all the bases and help you improve in all aspects of the GMAT.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online prep course:
- Two textbooks (GMAT Review Official Guide and Game Plan for the GMAT) and content-specific worksheets with over 1,000 real former GMAT practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 24 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that simulate a classroom experience and cover every major content area and question type tested on the GMAT to make your GMAT online preparation convenient yet effective;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (5 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor after each GMAT online test for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly one-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a GMAT expert where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our
Title: GMAT Verbal Online Prep Course
Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This verbal-only course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT Verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online verbal course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Verbal) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT verbal practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 5 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Detailed blog posts with miscellaneous test-taking tips and practice problems;
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment)
- BONUS VIDEOS:
Title: CRNA School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts
Learn everything you need to know to pass the CCRN, ace the GRE, nail the interview, and get into CRNA school this year
Why Our Program Works
- It uses strategies that current CRNA students used to get into school.
- It gives you a fool-proof, step-by-step guide for completing all the important requirements.
- This program shows you what schools are REALLY looking for.
- Even if you have a low GPA, this program will show you how to get accepted.
- It will fine tune your application so that it will stand out and get noticed.
- Each is straight forward, giving an explanation of what to do and why it works.
A Quick Look Inside:
- Nursing School
- Saving for School and Your School Fund
- Areas to Work
- Begin Your Curriculum Vitae
- Certifications (including how to pass the CCRN)
- Job Shadowing
- Mastering the GRE
- Important Certifications
- Important Courses
- How to Choose the Right School
- Application Process
- The Interview
- What to do Once Accepted
- How to Ace Your First Semester
Our Program Also Includes Two GREAT Resources:
Anesthesia Crash Course
- Same topics that current CRNA students are studying.
- Start learning before you even start school.
- Hyperlinks that enable you to
Title: Motion Mountain - The Adventure of Physics
Author: Christoph Schiller
The Motion Mountain Physics Text is a free and entertaining physics textbook - with more than 2000 pages - for undergraduates and anybody interested in physics. The text is guaranteed to be
entertaining, surprising and challenging on every page. It is a guide through the adventure of physics.
How do objects and images move? How can animals move? What is motion? How does a rainbow form? Is levitation possible? Do time machines exist? What does 'quantum' mean? What is the maximum force value found in nature? Which problems in physics are still unsolved?
The site publishes a free physics textbook that tells the story of how it became possible, after 2500 years of exploration, to answer such questions. With little mathematics, the text explores the most fascinating parts of mechanics, thermodynamics,
special and general relativity, electrodynamics, quantum theory and modern attempts at unification. The essence of these fields is summarized in the most simple terms: it is shown how they are based on the notions of
minimum entropy, maximum speed, maximum force, minimum change of charge and minimum action.
The text explores the limits of time and space, and the wonders that can be discovered there. It is written in English for students, teachers, and for anybody who is interested in the precise description of nature.
For each field of physics, the best images, the most interesting physical puzzles, the most fascinating physical... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Rating: (4.15 after 32 votes)
Title: Global Warming: What You Can Do
Author: Stephen K Ewings
Climate Change, Global Warming and the Greenhouse effect are the biggest issues we face in the world today.
The eBook, "What You Can Do" is written to help change the way we live, providing tips and advice on what we must collectively do to reduce carbon emissions.
Rating: (4.09 after 20 votes)
Title: Free Delphi tutorial for beginners users
Author: Valery V Shmeleff
Complete free Borland Delphi tutorial for beginners programmers. Document includes step-by-step programming descriptions in MS Word document, all images and code examples and 14 complete Borland Delphi projects. It would help you to master new programming languages in a short time.
Rating: (4.2 after 15 votes)
Reviewed by Paulo on 2011-11-21
My Rate 5
This book has been a life-saver for me. I have saved so much time and the comments are so great... neatly organized and so many options! Highly recommend that other teachers at least take a look at this bookas it is the best resource I have seen on the in
Reviewed by on 2009-09-22
My Rate 5
right on! Terrific resource - very valuable
Reviewed by Paul M. on 2008-02-20
My Rate 5
This is a comrehensive list of comments. What I like about it is the fact that I get to choose from a huge variety of nicely organized comments. What a find!
Read all 4 reviews...
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Report Card and IEP Comments
Author: Stevan Krajnjan
Report Card Comments ebook contains over 1850 comments that are ready to use and easy to find. Writing report cards is made easy as every comment has been ranked and organized according to subject, topic, length and positive or negative nature. Copy, paste, and even modify any of the comments from this huge collection directly into your report card software. Writing, search, and sight-reading of available comments is easy, as key words are bolded and comment pages uncluttered, bright, and pleasing to the eye. All comments are "copy and paste" enabled.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 4 votes)
Title: Continuing Statistics Education Wokrshop Handbook
Author: Ivo Dinov
The 2007 joint SOCR/CAUSEway continuing education workshop demonstrates the functionality, utilization and assessment of the current SOCR (www.SOCR.ucla.edu) and CAUSEweb (www.CAUSEweb.org) resources. The workshop and this handbook are most value to advance placement (AP) teachers and college instructors of probability and statistics classes who have interests in exploring novel IT-based approaches for enhancing statistics education. This handbook provides the complete Workshop program and instructional materials presented by the Workshop instructors. New strategies for integration of computers, modern pedagogical approaches, the Internet and new student assessment techniques are presented on the handbook.
Rating: (3.25 after 4 votes)
Title: Psychology Student Survival Guide
Author: David Webb
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc