Title: The Essential Tips When Choosing a College
Author: Greg Campitelli
Feeling overwhelmed choosing the right College for your child to attend?
This report reveals 23 essential tips that will help you to make the best decision possible, when choosing the best College in Australia for your child.
Choosing the right College is a critical decision that every parent has to make. The pressure to make the right choice is immense. Your child’s future happiness, their career, so many aspects of their life will be dependent on this decision.
What you really need is some help, some impartial guidance to help you make the best decision you possibly can.
About “The Essential Tips When Choosing a College” Guide
- Isolates the key factors to consider
- Contains 23 Essential Tips
- Gives parents the right tools to make the best decision
- Succinct and to the point
- Written in concise, simple-to-read language
- Contains a handy facilities checklist
About the guides author Greg Campitelli
- He is the publisher of The Catholic Schools Guide, an annual publication distributed to all of the Catholic Primary schools in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Greg is a qualified and experienced teacher
- Greg is a sought-after speaker at Colleges and education related Conferences
- Greg was a board member and director of marketing and development at a secondary college
- As the parent of four children,
Title: German CLEP test
The German CLEP test covers the material that you would learn in the first two to four semesters in college. This is a must for any native German speaker or anyone who has a background in German. This CLEP test involves listening and reading to conversations and short paragraphs in German, answering questions about them, and filling in the blanks of paragraphs.
Detailed information in this guide includes:
- Verb Conjugation
- Top 100 Common Verbs
- Answers and translation of all questions and material
- Gender in German
- Specific Test Information
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Sample CLEP test questions
- What Your Score Means
- Days of the Week
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Typing
Learn to Type the Easy Way, in Only 7 Minutes a Day
- Ultimate Typing is the only program to combine exercises and video — it’s just like being in a room with the world’s best typing instructor.
- Ultimate Typing is THE industry-leading typing tutor software — it’s easy-to-use typing software reimagined for a new era.
- Ultimate Typing is the only program that was designed by REAL touch typing experts… who guide you at every step.
- It’s Social and Cloud – Train seamlessly from all your computers, collaborate with friends and share your success socially.
The good news is that learning to type is now fast, fun, and easy. Here are just some of the advantages touch typing will bring to your life:
- Be Up-To-Date And Computer Literate - People will instantly recognize that you’re computer savvy. It feels good to master technology.
- Earn More Money - Qualify for many more jobs than you currently do. Many people make typing a lucrative career.
- Save 4-47 Hours Per Month - Faster typing will save you between 4 and 47 hours per month. Spend more time with family, less on work.
- Socialize Online - Tests show that faster typists can communicate 2-3 times more effectively in online social media.
- Save Your Fingers - Bad typing technique is
Title: Ultimate Spelling
3 Steps To Great Spelling And Great Grades
- Master The Spelling List With Fun Activities – Make learning a breeze.
- Study The Right Spelling List – Increase focus and save time.
- Track Progress And See Improvement – Stay motivated and be proud.
Great spelling is not just about getting high grades, lovely report cards, and academic awards. It’s also about confidence and empowerment. When your child can spell well it gives them self confidence. It feels great to be ahead with an essential skill, and fully prepared for success in all other areas.
- Raving Report Cards - Good spelling improves spelling test results. It also improves all areas of academic performance.
- Self Confidence - Kids who can spell well have more confidence, are happier at school, and improved results in all areas.
- Great Grades - Great spellers get great grades, because spelling powers all school work, especially in the earlier years.
With Ultimate spelling, you get:
- A faster and easier way to master spelling without writing long lists or completing boring tests
- The only modern, easy-to-use spelling software that's been designed from the ground up to make your child WANT to learn
- More than just spelling - a complete educational resource for boosting all aspects of literacy
- A personal
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Learn Malayalam
Learn Malayalam with audio
- The Malayalam speaker in the audio is a native speaker of the language
- Learn thousands of Malayalam vocabulary
- Hear the pronunciation of Malayalam words
- The Malayalam audio is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
- Learn how to ask questions in Malayalam and the responses in Malayalam
Some of the information found in the Malayalam audio and text include:
- Responses to Greetings
- Words and Phrases for Greeting People
- Vocabulary used for People and Professions
- Getting Directions
- Common Questions and Responses
- Words used at the Airport
- Personal Pronouns and Adjectives
- Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense of Verbs
- Words Used at a Hotel
- The Days of the Week
- Phrases and Expressions Related to Traveling
- The Months of the Year
and much more (shopping, common words, colors, vocabulary, colors, etc etc)
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: The Spelling Bee Toolbox
Author: Ann Richmond Fisher
For Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-8
Everything you need for a successful spelling bee!
- 620 Words and Sentences
- Updated and expanded
- Rules for 3 different kinds of bees
- Recorder's chart
- Color and B/W award certificates
- Instructions for all spelling bee officials
- List of 100 study words for students
- Organizational checklist
- Worksheets for extra practice
- Sample press release and parent letter
- Spelling rules, games and activities
- Over 115 pages
- Saves you lots of time!
- Valued at over $100
If you've ever organized a spelling bee, then you know how much work is involved. And if you've never organized a bee, you may be overwhelmed with the size of the task.
Not to worry! We have all your bases covered. Schools and community organizations around the globe are successfully using the Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks, and you can, too!
How to Use the Spelling Bee Toolboxes:
- Read through the instructions at the beginning of the book to find the pages you'll need. The specific tips there will direct you to the right resources.
- Get ready for a GREAT SPELLING BEE!
- Make copies of any pages, anytime for your staff and students. Our generous copyright allows you to use one book for your entire building!
- Scroll down for additional Spelling Bee eBooks by Ann
Title: GMAT Online Preparation Course
This comprehensive full-length GMAT online prep course combines the freedom and flexibility of a self-guided at-home study program with the structure and live instruction of a traditional classroom course. Our detailed syllabus will guide you step-by-step through the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, and essay portions of the GMAT, as well as provide you with copious practice problems, full-length practice tests, textbook review, and online whiteboard sessions with your instructor. We cover all the bases and help you improve in all aspects of the GMAT.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online prep course:
- Two textbooks (GMAT Review Official Guide and Game Plan for the GMAT) and content-specific worksheets with over 1,000 real former GMAT practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 24 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that simulate a classroom experience and cover every major content area and question type tested on the GMAT to make your GMAT online preparation convenient yet effective;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (5 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor after each GMAT online test for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly one-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a GMAT expert where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc