Title: Master Handwriting
Author: Manuel Carter
Get The Amazingly Simple Secrets Behind Letter Perfect Handwriting... And You'll Be Writing Effortlessly In Just Minutes From Now!
Here are just some of the things you will discover in this unique handwriting course.
- How correcting your posture can help improve your handwriting.
- New ways to form your letters to make them more consistent.
- 4 Components of legibility and tips to improve it.
- Handwriting myths revealed -- does the pen you use make a difference?
- How to hold your pen correctly even if you are left handed!
When you use the "Master Handwriting Course":
- You will feel so good about your new writing skills -- so you can show off your writing skills by sending handwritten cards to friends, family and loved ones.
- You will feel confident and secure in your improved handwriting skills.
- You will never have to worry about your handwriting ever making you nervous when writing a quick note to a coworker ever again!
- You can improve your own self-esteem because now your legible, clear and neat handwriting matches the creative person you are!
- You can apply for the new, higher paying job you've been dreaming about. And you won't worry your application handwriting will prevent you ever again from getting the interview!
Using this handwriting mini-course I promise you will:
- Feel confident you can write out a note for a
Title: The Essential Tips When Choosing a College
Author: Greg Campitelli
Feeling overwhelmed choosing the right College for your child to attend?
This report reveals 23 essential tips that will help you to make the best decision possible, when choosing the best College in Australia for your child.
Choosing the right College is a critical decision that every parent has to make. The pressure to make the right choice is immense. Your child’s future happiness, their career, so many aspects of their life will be dependent on this decision.
What you really need is some help, some impartial guidance to help you make the best decision you possibly can.
About “The Essential Tips When Choosing a College” Guide
- Isolates the key factors to consider
- Contains 23 Essential Tips
- Gives parents the right tools to make the best decision
- Succinct and to the point
- Written in concise, simple-to-read language
- Contains a handy facilities checklist
About the guides author Greg Campitelli
- He is the publisher of The Catholic Schools Guide, an annual publication distributed to all of the Catholic Primary schools in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Greg is a qualified and experienced teacher
- Greg is a sought-after speaker at Colleges and education related Conferences
- Greg was a board member and director of marketing and development at a secondary college
- As the parent of four children,
Title: German CLEP test
The German CLEP test covers the material that you would learn in the first two to four semesters in college. This is a must for any native German speaker or anyone who has a background in German. This CLEP test involves listening and reading to conversations and short paragraphs in German, answering questions about them, and filling in the blanks of paragraphs.
Detailed information in this guide includes:
- Verb Conjugation
- Top 100 Common Verbs
- Answers and translation of all questions and material
- Gender in German
- Specific Test Information
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Sample CLEP test questions
- What Your Score Means
- Days of the Week
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: More Mathematical Quickies & Trickies
In addition to 300+ trick and tricky questions, More Mathematical Quickies & Trickles comes with more than 25 five-minute enrichment mathematics items, aimed at enhancing the mathematical problem-solving skills of problem solvers.
More Mathematical Quickies & Trickies would appeal primarily to these audiences:
- mathletes preparing for local and regional contests and competitions;
- grades 6-8 students and teachers looking for some fertile trick and tricky questions;
- problem solvers longing to be challenged by questions whose obvious solutions are never the correct ones for what offhand appears to be true is false.
- Are You Calculator-Smart?
- Creative GST
- What Is the Easy Way?
- Twitter Math @MathPlus
- The Magic of Three Consecutive Numbers
- What Is 27 x 37, Really?
- A Mathophobia Kit
- Humanizing 1, 2, 3
- WITs: 13 Ways to Attain Mathematical Excellence
- Thou Shalt Not Divide By Zero
- Facebook Math: Numeracy vs. Literacy
- Math Jokes to Relieve Stress
- Some PhD Math Questions
- Look-see Proofs
- Mathematical Prayers
- What’s Wrong?: A Comedy of Mathematical Errors
- The Largest Product
- The Aha! Myth
- The Tuesday Boy Problem
- Sam Loyd’s Toughies
- What Is 1 + 1, Really?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career
Author: Florian Schulze
Learn The Step-By-Step System How To Pass Your CIMA Exams in 2 Years.
Imagine being able to know how to easily motivate yourself to study and stay focused. Wouldn’t that be great? What would those closest to you say when you have achieved the success you deserve?
Imagine being able to set goals and have tools at hand that help you take action and overcome difficulties and obstacles. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
This valuable resource contains my success formulas and tells you how I did it.
Let me tell you now some of the important points about ‘How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career’:
- 5 tried and tested steps to master difficulties and obstacles
- 3 simple ways to plan your time effectively
- Your secret weapon to acing your exams
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to switch into a positive state
- 2 simple keys to having more energy
- 4 great strategies for developing leadership skills
- A dirt-cheap way to pay less for your tuition
- 7 tips and tricks for goal setting
- The little-known way of developing a strong and positive mindset
- Have you been looking for this for ages? 10 success tips for your life and career
- A free and easy way to find coaches and mentors
- How to massively increase your pass chances
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind career
Title: Ultimate Typing
Learn to Type the Easy Way, in Only 7 Minutes a Day
- Ultimate Typing is the only program to combine exercises and video — it’s just like being in a room with the world’s best typing instructor.
- Ultimate Typing is THE industry-leading typing tutor software — it’s easy-to-use typing software reimagined for a new era.
- Ultimate Typing is the only program that was designed by REAL touch typing experts… who guide you at every step.
- It’s Social and Cloud – Train seamlessly from all your computers, collaborate with friends and share your success socially.
The good news is that learning to type is now fast, fun, and easy. Here are just some of the advantages touch typing will bring to your life:
- Be Up-To-Date And Computer Literate - People will instantly recognize that you’re computer savvy. It feels good to master technology.
- Earn More Money - Qualify for many more jobs than you currently do. Many people make typing a lucrative career.
- Save 4-47 Hours Per Month - Faster typing will save you between 4 and 47 hours per month. Spend more time with family, less on work.
- Socialize Online - Tests show that faster typists can communicate 2-3 times more effectively in online social media.
- Save Your Fingers - Bad typing technique is
Title: Ultimate Spelling
3 Steps To Great Spelling And Great Grades
- Master The Spelling List With Fun Activities – Make learning a breeze.
- Study The Right Spelling List – Increase focus and save time.
- Track Progress And See Improvement – Stay motivated and be proud.
Great spelling is not just about getting high grades, lovely report cards, and academic awards. It’s also about confidence and empowerment. When your child can spell well it gives them self confidence. It feels great to be ahead with an essential skill, and fully prepared for success in all other areas.
- Raving Report Cards - Good spelling improves spelling test results. It also improves all areas of academic performance.
- Self Confidence - Kids who can spell well have more confidence, are happier at school, and improved results in all areas.
- Great Grades - Great spellers get great grades, because spelling powers all school work, especially in the earlier years.
With Ultimate spelling, you get:
- A faster and easier way to master spelling without writing long lists or completing boring tests
- The only modern, easy-to-use spelling software that's been designed from the ground up to make your child WANT to learn
- More than just spelling - a complete educational resource for boosting all aspects of literacy
- A personal
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc