Title: Learn Malayalam
Learn Malayalam with audio
- The Malayalam speaker in the audio is a native speaker of the language
- Learn thousands of Malayalam vocabulary
- Hear the pronunciation of Malayalam words
- The Malayalam audio is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
- Learn how to ask questions in Malayalam and the responses in Malayalam
Some of the information found in the Malayalam audio and text include:
- Responses to Greetings
- Words and Phrases for Greeting People
- Vocabulary used for People and Professions
- Getting Directions
- Common Questions and Responses
- Words used at the Airport
- Personal Pronouns and Adjectives
- Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense of Verbs
- Words Used at a Hotel
- The Days of the Week
- Phrases and Expressions Related to Traveling
- The Months of the Year
and much more (shopping, common words, colors, vocabulary, colors, etc etc)
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: MBA BIBLE - The Ultimate MBA Guide
Expand Your Horizons & Increase your Opportunities
MBA Bible is a guide for existing MBA students, those considering doing an MBA and business people who want to gain an understanding of the inner workings of an MBA in a summarized guide created by MBA graduates.
- In the age of globalization do you want to gain a competitive advantage to get ahead of your peers?
- Are you a big picture thinker and want to know what an MBA Course looks like from the inside?
- Do you want to know what's in an MBA Course?
- Are you on an MBA course and want to ensure that you get an good grade?
- Do you need a summary of the many books and models that form part of an MBA course.
- Do you want to get a better job, higher salary and gain commercial acumen needed to get ahead?
- Do you manage a business and want some structure, processes and models to help you create an MBA quality business plan?
...The MBA Bible guide will enable you to get a head start in differentiating
- Gain a competitive advantage by getting an understanding of how senior management think and what is important to them?
- For the big picture thinker MBA Bible offers a clear road map of the sections that make up the MBA and guides you through each section, demonstrating and explaining the key models that are part of it.
- The MBA Bible guide lets you peer inside what an MBA is, and it's
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Learn Bosnian
Learn to Speak Bosnian using audio:
- The audio contains Bosnian words, expressions, phrases and common vocabulary
- Listen to Bosnian audio and hear thousands of Bosnian vocabulary
- The words in the audio are spoken by a native Bosnian speaker of the language.
- Learn many common words in Bosnian and the meaning in English
- Hear the pronunciation of many words in the Bosnian language
- The English meaning (translation) of the Bosnian words, phrases, and expressions are given
- The material is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
Information in the Bosnian audio and text includes:
- Words for Family (how to say: mother, father, cousin etc)
- Words for Greeting People and Responses to Greetings
- Find some Common Questions and Responses to those Questions
- Words and Vocabulary that are often used at an Airport, Market, Hotel, When taking a taxi
- Words and Phrases Used When Asking or Getting Directions
- The Conjugations of some verbs in the Present Tense, Past Tense, and Future Tense
- Words Used when Shopping, Words related to Entertainment, Words related to Relationships
- Adjectives, Conjunctions, Definite Articles
- Vocabulary and Phrases Related to Traveling, Ordering Food
- Words for Going Out and Sight Seeing
- Vocabulary related to Languages, Countries
- The names used for
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: BE A GREAT TUTOR
Author: Erin Quinn O'Briant
Expert, friendly advice for successful tutoring.
The only resource you need to take your tutoring skills from good to great. This student-centered guide explains how to be a great tutor for all ages and run a successful independent tutoring business. Written in an engaging, jargon-free style, BE A GREAT TUTOR leads readers step-by-step to tutoring success.
What's in BE A GREAT TUTOR?
170+ pages and 11 chapters on need-to-know topics:
- The three fundamentals of successful tutoring
- Learn how to build a successful tutoring business
- Spotlight on Math
- Spotlight on Writing
- Spotlight on Reading
- Study Skills and Organization
- Starting a Tutoring Business
- Tutoring Groups and Workshops
- Test Preparation
- The Interpersonal Side of Tutoring
Each chapter ends with a "top tips" section for easy reference. The BE A GREAT TUTOR Resource Guide, FREE with your ebook purchase, includes sample documents you can use to get started tutoring independently right away, such as a sample tutoring contract, notes page, references page, and resume.
BE A GREAT TUTOR is the only ebook you need. Here's to your tutoring success!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Master Handwriting
Author: Manuel Carter
Get The Amazingly Simple Secrets Behind Letter Perfect Handwriting... And You'll Be Writing Effortlessly In Just Minutes From Now!
Here are just some of the things you will discover in this unique handwriting course.
- How correcting your posture can help improve your handwriting.
- New ways to form your letters to make them more consistent.
- 4 Components of legibility and tips to improve it.
- Handwriting myths revealed -- does the pen you use make a difference?
- How to hold your pen correctly even if you are left handed!
When you use the "Master Handwriting Course":
- You will feel so good about your new writing skills -- so you can show off your writing skills by sending handwritten cards to friends, family and loved ones.
- You will feel confident and secure in your improved handwriting skills.
- You will never have to worry about your handwriting ever making you nervous when writing a quick note to a coworker ever again!
- You can improve your own self-esteem because now your legible, clear and neat handwriting matches the creative person you are!
- You can apply for the new, higher paying job you've been dreaming about. And you won't worry your application handwriting will prevent you ever again from getting the interview!
Using this handwriting mini-course I promise you will:
- Feel confident you can write out a note for a
Title: German CLEP test
The German CLEP test covers the material that you would learn in the first two to four semesters in college. This is a must for any native German speaker or anyone who has a background in German. This CLEP test involves listening and reading to conversations and short paragraphs in German, answering questions about them, and filling in the blanks of paragraphs.
Detailed information in this guide includes:
- Verb Conjugation
- Top 100 Common Verbs
- Answers and translation of all questions and material
- Gender in German
- Specific Test Information
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Sample CLEP test questions
- What Your Score Means
- Days of the Week
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bookkeeping The Easy Way
Author: Phil Ramage
Using A New, Never Seen Before Unique Method That’s Easier To Understand Than Elementary School Arithmetic, You Can Now Find Out How Easy It Really Is To Understand The Fundamental Concepts Of Basic Bookkeeping, A 500 Year-Old Venetian Art That Is Woven Into The Fabric Of The Worldwide Business Community Today.
Are YOU one of the billions of people worldwide, that this E-book would help? If you can identify yourself with some, or even only one, of the following groups of people, then you most certainly are:
- Second or even third year students who get distracted from more complicated issues by still having to think long and hard about relatively simple bookkeeping entries
- Fairly new accounting students, just beginning their study courses
- Business people who want to keep their own manual records
- Just ordinary family men, women, or couples, who want to keep better track of their income, and to where it is disappearing
- Business people or computer operators who are just interested to know how their computer programs keep their records straight
- Anybody else who is fascinated how accountants can produce balance sheets that “balance”.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll discover when you get inside:
- By referring to the never-before seen diagram which is included in the book, how to know when an entry should be a debit or a credit
Title: Geometrical Quickies & Trickies
Geometrical Quickies & Trickies may be the right place to broaden and deepen your visualization skills in solving geometry trick and tricky questions, commonly set in mathematics contests and competitions.
Geometrical Quickies & Trickies would appeal primarily to these audiences:
- mathletes preparing for local and regional contests and competitions;
- grades 6-9 students and teachers looking for some fertile trick and tricky geometry questions;
- problem solvers longing to be challenged by geometry questions not normally discussed in the normal mathematics classroom.
Geometrical Quickies & Trickies is suitable for grades 6-9 problem solvers and mathletes, and for teachers and tutors who desire to challenge (or torture) their students mathematically. It contains over 200 non-routine geometry questions that may be used to separate the nerd of mathletes from the herd of drill-and-kill specialists.
- Three Famous (or Notorious) Geometrical Problems
- What is a Circle?
- Non-Euclidean Geometry for Goondus
- That Holy Little Geometry Book
- How Many Regions?
- Fun with Areas and Perimeters
- The Malfatti’s Problem
- Always a Parallelogram!
- The Beauty of Pi
- The Golden Ratio by Paper Folding
- The Zero Option
- The Ubiquity of Phi
- The Rolling Circle
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc