Title: The Essential Tips When Choosing a College
Author: Greg Campitelli
Feeling overwhelmed choosing the right College for your child to attend?
This report reveals 23 essential tips that will help you to make the best decision possible, when choosing the best College in Australia for your child.
Choosing the right College is a critical decision that every parent has to make. The pressure to make the right choice is immense. Your child’s future happiness, their career, so many aspects of their life will be dependent on this decision.
What you really need is some help, some impartial guidance to help you make the best decision you possibly can.
About “The Essential Tips When Choosing a College” Guide
- Isolates the key factors to consider
- Contains 23 Essential Tips
- Gives parents the right tools to make the best decision
- Succinct and to the point
- Written in concise, simple-to-read language
- Contains a handy facilities checklist
About the guides author Greg Campitelli
- He is the publisher of The Catholic Schools Guide, an annual publication distributed to all of the Catholic Primary schools in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Greg is a qualified and experienced teacher
- Greg is a sought-after speaker at Colleges and education related Conferences
- Greg was a board member and director of marketing and development at a secondary college
- As the parent of four children,
Title: German CLEP test
The German CLEP test covers the material that you would learn in the first two to four semesters in college. This is a must for any native German speaker or anyone who has a background in German. This CLEP test involves listening and reading to conversations and short paragraphs in German, answering questions about them, and filling in the blanks of paragraphs.
Detailed information in this guide includes:
- Verb Conjugation
- Top 100 Common Verbs
- Answers and translation of all questions and material
- Gender in German
- Specific Test Information
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Sample CLEP test questions
- What Your Score Means
- Days of the Week
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bookkeeping The Easy Way
Author: Phil Ramage
Using A New, Never Seen Before Unique Method That’s Easier To Understand Than Elementary School Arithmetic, You Can Now Find Out How Easy It Really Is To Understand The Fundamental Concepts Of Basic Bookkeeping, A 500 Year-Old Venetian Art That Is Woven Into The Fabric Of The Worldwide Business Community Today.
Are YOU one of the billions of people worldwide, that this E-book would help? If you can identify yourself with some, or even only one, of the following groups of people, then you most certainly are:
- Second or even third year students who get distracted from more complicated issues by still having to think long and hard about relatively simple bookkeeping entries
- Fairly new accounting students, just beginning their study courses
- Business people who want to keep their own manual records
- Just ordinary family men, women, or couples, who want to keep better track of their income, and to where it is disappearing
- Business people or computer operators who are just interested to know how their computer programs keep their records straight
- Anybody else who is fascinated how accountants can produce balance sheets that “balance”.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll discover when you get inside:
- By referring to the never-before seen diagram which is included in the book, how to know when an entry should be a debit or a credit
Title: Seismic Isolation for Designers and Structural Engineers
Author: Trevor Kelly, Ivan Skinner, Bill Robinson
This book provides both theory and design aspects of seismic isolation. This will be useful for structural engineers and teachers of engineering courses.
For other structural components the engineering student is taught the theory (lateral loads, bending moments) but then also the design (how to select sizes, detail reinforcing, bolts). This ebook will do the same for seismic engineering.
The ebook provides practical examples of computer applications as well as device design examples so that the structural engineer is able to do a preliminary design that won’t specify impossible constraints. The book also addresses the steps that need to be taken to ensure the design is code-compliant.
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Over 300 Sight Word Phrases
Author: Jet Chatterton
Are the books available too difficult for your child to read independently?
When learning to read it’s important to experience immediate success. Creating beginning reading books for your child using sentences with sight words ensures your child will start reading quickly and easily.
This ebook contains sentences for you to use as a base to develop simple beginner readers for your child. When children are learning to read, books should contain approximately 95% of words they are familiar with. These sentences are constructed using only words from the top 100 most commonly used words.
The books we read to our children are different from the books children read when learning reading skills. Books that include words that are familiar to the child will make learning to read easier and children will experience success right from the beginning.
This book contains over 300 phrases that only use words from the 100 most commonly used words. They are basic sight word phrases you can use to create easy to read books for your child.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Learn Malayalam
Learn Malayalam with audio
- The Malayalam speaker in the audio is a native speaker of the language
- Learn thousands of Malayalam vocabulary
- Hear the pronunciation of Malayalam words
- The Malayalam audio is suitable for beginner level to intermediate level
- Learn how to ask questions in Malayalam and the responses in Malayalam
Some of the information found in the Malayalam audio and text include:
- Responses to Greetings
- Words and Phrases for Greeting People
- Vocabulary used for People and Professions
- Getting Directions
- Common Questions and Responses
- Words used at the Airport
- Personal Pronouns and Adjectives
- Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense of Verbs
- Words Used at a Hotel
- The Days of the Week
- Phrases and Expressions Related to Traveling
- The Months of the Year
and much more (shopping, common words, colors, vocabulary, colors, etc etc)
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: MBA BIBLE - The Ultimate MBA Guide
Expand Your Horizons & Increase your Opportunities
MBA Bible is a guide for existing MBA students, those considering doing an MBA and business people who want to gain an understanding of the inner workings of an MBA in a summarized guide created by MBA graduates.
- In the age of globalization do you want to gain a competitive advantage to get ahead of your peers?
- Are you a big picture thinker and want to know what an MBA Course looks like from the inside?
- Do you want to know what's in an MBA Course?
- Are you on an MBA course and want to ensure that you get an good grade?
- Do you need a summary of the many books and models that form part of an MBA course.
- Do you want to get a better job, higher salary and gain commercial acumen needed to get ahead?
- Do you manage a business and want some structure, processes and models to help you create an MBA quality business plan?
...The MBA Bible guide will enable you to get a head start in differentiating
- Gain a competitive advantage by getting an understanding of how senior management think and what is important to them?
- For the big picture thinker MBA Bible offers a clear road map of the sections that make up the MBA and guides you through each section, demonstrating and explaining the key models that are part of it.
- The MBA Bible guide lets you peer inside what an MBA is, and it's
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: GMAT Online Preparation Course
This comprehensive full-length GMAT online prep course combines the freedom and flexibility of a self-guided at-home study program with the structure and live instruction of a traditional classroom course. Our detailed syllabus will guide you step-by-step through the math, verbal, integrated reasoning, and essay portions of the GMAT, as well as provide you with copious practice problems, full-length practice tests, textbook review, and online whiteboard sessions with your instructor. We cover all the bases and help you improve in all aspects of the GMAT.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online prep course:
- Two textbooks (GMAT Review Official Guide and Game Plan for the GMAT) and content-specific worksheets with over 1,000 real former GMAT practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 24 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that simulate a classroom experience and cover every major content area and question type tested on the GMAT to make your GMAT online preparation convenient yet effective;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (5 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor after each GMAT online test for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly one-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a GMAT expert where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc