Title: Ultimate Vocabulary
Who Else Wants Word Power For Success?
- Master The Right Words – Access word lists from leading experts, or make your own from the unparalleled 142,647 word database.
- Master New Words In Minutes – Using proven science to make vocabulary building fast and easy.
- Get Step-By-Step Guidance – We take you by the hand and guide you to a powerful vocabulary.
- It’s Social and Cloud – Store your word lists in the cloud, access them anywhere, and share them with friends.
With Ultimate Vocabulary Software, you get:
- More interactive ways to learn than any other program
- More powerful vocabulary words than any other program
- More information on words than any other program
- A personal computer tutor to guide you to a powerful vocabulary... step by step
Here are just some of the benefits a powerful vocabulary will bring to your life:
- Instant Respect And Credibility - People will pay attention to you and follow your lead.
- Your Communication Skills In The Top 1% - Impress people easily and make every word count.
- Ace The GRE, SAT, GMAT, And IQ Tests - You get authoritative lists for most popular exams.
- Be An Amazing Writer - Write blog posts, articles, and books that impress.
- Boost Your Career -
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Teaching English in Brazil
Author: John Clites
Learn how to prepare, make the move, get settled, market yourself, and start teaching in the land of sand and samba.
Here are only a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Arranging job interviews before you even leave home
- Where the jobs are – so you can find work quickly (Be sure to check out the super offer at checkout for a listing of language schools.)
- Types of teaching jobs
- Whether you should invest in getting a teaching certificate
- When to come – and when NOT to! – so you can make money right away and not sit idle
- How to minimize class preparation time – while still delivering great classes!
- Some of my favorite class activities and materials
- How to assess a student’s strengths and weaknesses and structure a custom training program
- The most common problems Brazilians have when learning English
- What to pack in your backpack for a day of teaching
- Understanding and working with Brazilians
- Creating a schedule that maximizes income while leaving you plenty of time to play!
- Developing a niche
- Working with schools and finding private students including the single best way to find new students
- How to determine your fair market value – and command the highest rate
- Where to go to find ESL books, materials, and class ideas, plus tons of sites in the
Title: Weekly Hebrew Classes
Learn Hebrew with the Dream Team:
Two of the World's Top Hebrew Teachers...
Revolutionary Teaching Methods...
1/5 the Price of Competing Courses!
Learn Hebrew (Much) Faster with the Dream Team
Gidon and I have tested our new teaching methods with hundreds of people at live webinars and with dozens of paying students. The feedback has been great.
If you are like our other students, when you join our course you will:
- Immediately improve your understanding of Hebrew texts, including the Hebrew Bible, Jewish prayers and Hebrew newpapers.
- Learn via simple tricks, not boring memorization.
- Learn how to translate hundreds of Hebrew words you have never even seen before! (Yes, it is possible. Even easy! We will show you how.)
- Progress (much) faster in both Biblical and Modern Hebrew.
- Impress your family, study partners, and Israeli friends with your progress!
Here's What You Get:
- Our own special teaching methods including:
- Simple tricks (explained in English) instead of lots of rote minutia.
- Powerful grammar rules that turn one Hebrew word into dozens of others.
- What NOT to waste your time on!
- A focus on the important concepts that matter.
- The big picture on HOW Hebrew works.
- A unique class with new material every week.
- You will wonder why everyone doesn't teach this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Title: American Government CLEP test
The American Government CLEP test covers the Government and politics you’d learn in a 101 class. You’ll learn how a bill becomes a law as well as a review of some of the most important Supreme Court cases of all time. A quick review of the Amendments to the Constitution and you’ll be on your way to passing this test.
Detailed information in this guide includes:
- The Three Branches: Executive
- The Supreme Court
- Federal Courts
- The Vice-President
- Interest Groups
- Original Contents of the Constitution
- The Three Branches: Legislative
- Congressional Elections
- Presidential Elections
- Voting Decisions
- The Cabinet
- The President
- History of the Constitution
- State Courts
- Public Opinion & the Media
- House of Representatives
- Presidential Candidate Selection
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Constitutional Additions
- Law-Making Process
- The Three Branches - Judicial
- Election Process
- Due Process
- Political Parties
- What Your Score Means
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How Not To Forget Vocabulary
Author: Aman Gupta
The Language Learning Secrets You Wish You Had When You Were At School!
Discover How In Less Than An Hour You Can Immediately Start Absorbing The Languages You Always Wanted To Speak Through A Tremendously Effective Yet Easy Step-By-Step Process They Didn’t Teach You At School...
In 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' you will discover...
- On page 10 you will find out why you haven’t been remembering what you have been learning
- How to stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- How to fix genders of words into your mind rather than forget them!
- How easy it can be to remember those foreign language words!
- On page 77 you will discover how to remember for the long-term
- How you can use what you discover in 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' to remember words in English too
'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' will help you to:
- Gain that edge in business
- Remember English words
- Make that foreign vacation far more pleasurable
- Stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- Pass that dreaded language exam
- Save time by remembering and not forgetting
- Learn foreign languages
- Remember foreign words with their genders
- Assist a loved one or friend in learning languages or passing an
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Rapid Japanese
Author: Brandon Tam
Learn To Speak Japanese With Ease In 30 Days Flat.......Guaranteed!
Even If You're "No Good" At Languages......
Dear Japanese language learner,
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could converse in Japanese effortlessly?
- Are you sick and tired of the fluff and want to learn real Japanese that you’re actually going to use?
- Do you wish you could learn Japanese FAST?
- Do you want to get rid of the frustration of not being able to memorize sentences?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions then you owe it to yourself to read this entire page.
Rapid Japanese is the ultimate fast track, no fluff crash course that guarantees you to speak essential Japanese in just 30 days. Not only that, it’s simple to follow and fun too!
Inside of Rapid Japanese you’ll learn:
- How to pronounce words easily from native Japanese speakers – So you won’t have to feel embarrassed about not speaking properly
- To speak Japanese quickly in a wide range of useful topics – So you’ll never be stuck for words again!
- Effective ways to make your own sentences – Express yourself in any situation
- Essential topics such as meeting people, shopping, eating out, sight seeing, interests, family, asking for directions
- Easy to follow exercises that ensure you remember what you have
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: The 3 Word Truth To Attending Community College And Transferring
This Book gives you the “Average Joe secret” and outlines in detail a clear action plan on how you can use your local community college as a stepping stone to get admitted to your dream university.
This guide is exactly what got me admitted to New York University’s Stern School of Business.
Regardless of your past academics, you can achieve all of the following:
- Score above the 95th percentile on the SATs. I’ll give you the exact steps I took to raise my SAT scores by more than 300 points in less than 3 weeks.
- Become the top student. Learn how to become a top student using a proven plan that average students have used to rise to the top.
- Write an effective transfer application. Discover how to craft an application that makes you stand out from the crowd and become “irresistible” to top universities.
“Preposterous! Outrageous! Absurd! Impossible!”
Those are just a few of the most common reactions I get whenever I mention what this book can do for you.
But as soon as they find out the exact step-by-step guide on how these can be achieved…
…Jaws drop in utter amazement. “It makes perfect sense! Why didn’t I think of that!”
With this ebook and bonuses You can do all this:
- Have a phenomenal college experience – you’re going to have a lot of fun…I
Title: GMAT Math Online Prep Course
Do you have a few “math cobwebs” left over from high school that you need to dust off to get the GMAT score you need? If you’re like most of our students, the answer is a resounding yes!
This quantitative-only course covers all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the quantitative (math) section of the GMAT. You will learn the necessary math as well as tricks and shortcuts for solving arithmetic, algebra, and geometry problems in the two main GMAT quantitative question types: Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online math course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Math) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT quantitative practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 16 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the quantitative section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc