Title: Roadmap To Genius
Author: Savion Freud
"How a New Discovery Made A Stupid Man a GENUIS"
"I Will Show You How to Became a Genius Like Christopher Langan..."
Roadmap To Genius™ is even proven to boost your IQ to scores well above 180+!
- Understand the most important characteristics of your brain that's directly correlated with your intelligence level.
- These vital building blocks will ensure your brain's primed for maximum brain activity.
- Need a quick boost of intelligence to improve your memory, concentration, numeracy, and creativity? Then you've got to check out.
- Here's What You'll Find In Roadmap to Genius
- Increase your IQ 30-50 or more points in a few months.
- Uncover mindless brain myths that can damage the progression of your intelligence.
- In fact, there's no intelligence guide available - anywhere (Not in a bookstore or anywhere else in the universe) that contains even half the in Roadmap To Genius™. And the audio program adds to the value.
- Find out how to increase your overall brainpower that'll make you genius in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Know the most precise, proven method to help you acquire greater states of optimized thinking - NOW!
- Now, I know there are other programs available that make similar claims as we do. But, what you don't know is that while other programs
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: English Verb Tenses in Urdu
Author: Sajid Hussain
After having some commonly used words, You need to make sentences by those words. Any sentence deals with one of twelve tenses. We can say that verb tenses are back-boon ov learning Engish language. if you want to be fluent in English, you will understand rules to make the tenses. This book let you learn these entire rules step by step in details. learn how make sentecnes in each tenses. Learn how to make,;
- Negative and
sentences and which verb and helping verb is used in which tense. Learn four forms of verb and learn rules of adding "s" or "s" to present form of verb and learn the rules of adding "ing" to make a present participle form of verb used for continuous tense. this book will increase your,;
- Speaking and
abilities. This book has been written with expectations, needs and wants of students in mind. This books has been written in English and translated in Urdu Langauge. It meaks that this book is useful for both Urdu and English readers. I hope you will find this book very useful nad helpful.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Homeschooling your high schooler
Do you have a student approaching or already IN high school at your house?
In our class, you will...
- Learn how to raise the bar and get more from your homeschooled teen - Help your teenager fight the tide of low expectations and reach for greater heights and opportunities for his present and future.
- Sit at the feet of nationally recognized speakers and authors - such as Kim Kautzer of WriteShop, Janice Campbell of Everyday Education, JoJo Tabares of Art of Eloquence and Lorrie Flem of Teach Magazine. Be taught and inspired by their personal and professional expertise!
- Help your teen plan a 4 year course of study - that meets your state's (or country's) requirements, that she will thoroughly enjoy and take ownership of, and will prepare her for college if she so desires.
- Learn how to outsource difficult subjects - Let's face it... there will be subjects that you would simply rather not teach. Find out how to outsource these and keep your student on the right track!
- Find out how to impart good study habits to your teen - He will get more accomplished in less time when he implements these study skills into his daily school routine.
- Make the most of every opportunity - Designing courses around your teen's interests and skills/knowledge that she needs to acquire. High school courses are abundant using your creativity!
Title: Everyday English Lessons
Author: Joyce Martens
I have been an English teacher for over 15 years. I know what it's like for you to spend hours trying to learn English, and to waste 100's of dollars in the process. Learning English is hard, it's much more difficult than all the "gurus" make it sound. I have taught hundreds of students and I know what works and what doesn't work.
What You Will Get When You Buy The Lessons:
- Improve your spoken English
- Understand everyday conversations
- Think in English
- Learn by listening to a level of English that you understand
- Learn a new technique that will help you learn English faster
- Learn the 5 secrets to learning English that will save you years
- Learn common idioms that you won't find in a text book
- Sound more like a native English speaker in your conversations
- Naturally learn English without memorizing
- Learn on your own time
- Avoid the biggest mistakes people make learning English
- Become a more confident English speaker
- Avoid embarrassment
- Quickly and automatically think in English
- Ace job interviews and get hired by English speaking companies
- Improve your public speaking skills in the English language
You will be able to download these lessons instantly
- How To Agree or Disagree
- How To Accuse and Defend
- How To Ask Someone To Repeat
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Master Your Anatomy
The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Learn Human Anatomy
I’ll Show You How To Learn Human Anatomy in Only 10 WEEKS!
- Tools to shorten Study Time
- Exact Mindset to Succeed at Anatomy
- Memory Secrets by Memory Champions
- You feel that you have too little time and too much to study on your hand.
- You are struggling in your human anatomy classes.
- You cannot keep up with the amount of information you have to retain and you feel overwhelmed.
- You feel that your ‘memory’ is not that good because whatever you are learning now, you will ‘forget’ the next week.
- You are scared to death of all the little details and complex images that you have to retain.
- You are racking your brain for ways to apply the memory techniques you know or have heard of (loci, mnemonics, link, etc.) to hundreds of slides of abstract information.
- You are looking for an optimal system for memorizing complex information in Anatomy.
What will you get from the course?
- You will learn the “secrets” Wang Feng used to become a World Memory Champion in less than 2 years and how I applied his techniques to learn Anatomy.
- You will learn the exact mindset needed for you to excel at Anatomy.
- You will learn the exact way I prepare my notes for maximum efficiency when memorizing.
- You will
Title: Autotick English
Password Auto Marking Cheat Proof English Grammar Test Worksheets Helps My Children Score ‘A’s in English Grammar Tests
Using Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheets will help your children or students quickly improve their English grammar capability besides saving you plenty of your valuable time, money and effort.
With Autotick English grammar worksheets,
- You will never again have to worry about cheating as your children taking the computer-based English grammar test exercises can’t simply press the “submit” or “check the score” button to view the answers.
- You no longer need to spend time manually marking saving the hassle of checking the answer key one by one. All you have to do is simply enter the correct password, and the marking process is done in a second.
- You no longer need to spend times to be around to supervise your children taking the test since no cheating can happen.
Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheet is not just another computer-based worksheet. It’s
- Custom designed, unique and the first in the world, English grammar test worksheets developed using the popular Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet program.
- Specially prepared by a team of English language teachers who collectively come out with English grammar usage questions tailored made to your children and students.
Autotick English... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Teaching English in Brazil
Author: John Clites
Learn how to prepare, make the move, get settled, market yourself, and start teaching in the land of sand and samba.
Here are only a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Arranging job interviews before you even leave home
- Where the jobs are – so you can find work quickly (Be sure to check out the super offer at checkout for a listing of language schools.)
- Types of teaching jobs
- Whether you should invest in getting a teaching certificate
- When to come – and when NOT to! – so you can make money right away and not sit idle
- How to minimize class preparation time – while still delivering great classes!
- Some of my favorite class activities and materials
- How to assess a student’s strengths and weaknesses and structure a custom training program
- The most common problems Brazilians have when learning English
- What to pack in your backpack for a day of teaching
- Understanding and working with Brazilians
- Creating a schedule that maximizes income while leaving you plenty of time to play!
- Developing a niche
- Working with schools and finding private students including the single best way to find new students
- How to determine your fair market value – and command the highest rate
- Where to go to find ESL books, materials, and class ideas, plus tons of sites in the
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Weekly Hebrew Classes
Learn Hebrew with the Dream Team:
Two of the World's Top Hebrew Teachers...
Revolutionary Teaching Methods...
1/5 the Price of Competing Courses!
Learn Hebrew (Much) Faster with the Dream Team
Gidon and I have tested our new teaching methods with hundreds of people at live webinars and with dozens of paying students. The feedback has been great.
If you are like our other students, when you join our course you will:
- Immediately improve your understanding of Hebrew texts, including the Hebrew Bible, Jewish prayers and Hebrew newpapers.
- Learn via simple tricks, not boring memorization.
- Learn how to translate hundreds of Hebrew words you have never even seen before! (Yes, it is possible. Even easy! We will show you how.)
- Progress (much) faster in both Biblical and Modern Hebrew.
- Impress your family, study partners, and Israeli friends with your progress!
Here's What You Get:
- Our own special teaching methods including:
- Simple tricks (explained in English) instead of lots of rote minutia.
- Powerful grammar rules that turn one Hebrew word into dozens of others.
- What NOT to waste your time on!
- A focus on the important concepts that matter.
- The big picture on HOW Hebrew works.
- A unique class with new material every week.
- You will wonder why everyone doesn't teach this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc