Title: Lets Write a Grant
Author: Glenda O'Neal
How to Escape from the Grant Writing Maze and Get Funded
A required textbook at Purdue University Calumet, Let's Write a Grant is a step-by-step ebook for writing foundation grant proposals that grab attention, build confidence, and garner funding.
The ebook uses an easy-to-follow format leading the writer through the development of a grant request by posing questions to answer in each of the seven sections in a common grant application:
- Agency Description Get the foundation to take you seriously... the 11 questions you need to answer to prove your organization is the "real deal."
- Needs Section Get the reader on your side...the seven questions you must cover to prove your project is worth funding.
- Financial Information Fail to explain this and the foundation will think you do not need help.
- Project Description Bring your project "to life" for the reader by answering these 12 questions.
- Summary Learn the four make-or-break questions your summary must answer.
- Budget Calm funder nerves by addressing "red flags" in your budget.
- Evaluation Do this to show you are serious about measuring results.
Detailed information is provided about each of the seven sections:
- The length of the section. You may be giving too much
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: English Verb Tenses in Urdu
Author: Sajid Hussain
After having some commonly used words, You need to make sentences by those words. Any sentence deals with one of twelve tenses. We can say that verb tenses are back-boon ov learning Engish language. if you want to be fluent in English, you will understand rules to make the tenses. This book let you learn these entire rules step by step in details. learn how make sentecnes in each tenses. Learn how to make,;
- Negative and
sentences and which verb and helping verb is used in which tense. Learn four forms of verb and learn rules of adding "s" or "s" to present form of verb and learn the rules of adding "ing" to make a present participle form of verb used for continuous tense. this book will increase your,;
- Speaking and
abilities. This book has been written with expectations, needs and wants of students in mind. This books has been written in English and translated in Urdu Langauge. It meaks that this book is useful for both Urdu and English readers. I hope you will find this book very useful nad helpful.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Probabilistic Design
Author: Clint Steele
Inside the ebook you will learn:
- How to properly understand the need for a well designed experiment
- An old, but rarely known method for optimising a system that is easier than traditional DoE methods
- An improved experimental method for robustifying a design that reduces workload and gives you much more insight into your system
- Techniques you can use to quickly and easily model a system so that you can see how random variability will affect quality and risk
- About some of the best books that I have come across on the topic of probabilistic design
- How you can determine how much information you really need to predict quality
- How to use initial findings to see if you have improved a system's reliability without the need for extensive testing
- The principle that actually allows robustification to work. Once you have this, everything else just falls into place.
- Excel application for free
- How Monte Carlo works and where you can gat a simple Microsoft
- The benefits to be had from inverting variables in experiments
- How to reduce the workload that comes with experimental methods. Most people always waste far too much time on these
- How you can quickly analyse the results of experiments in Microsoft Excel, without the need for costly DoE software
- How you can simplify a system so that you can more easily analyse it for quality
Title: The 3 Word Truth To Attending Community College And Transferring
This Book gives you the “Average Joe secret” and outlines in detail a clear action plan on how you can use your local community college as a stepping stone to get admitted to your dream university.
This guide is exactly what got me admitted to New York University’s Stern School of Business.
Regardless of your past academics, you can achieve all of the following:
- Score above the 95th percentile on the SATs. I’ll give you the exact steps I took to raise my SAT scores by more than 300 points in less than 3 weeks.
- Become the top student. Learn how to become a top student using a proven plan that average students have used to rise to the top.
- Write an effective transfer application. Discover how to craft an application that makes you stand out from the crowd and become “irresistible” to top universities.
“Preposterous! Outrageous! Absurd! Impossible!”
Those are just a few of the most common reactions I get whenever I mention what this book can do for you.
But as soon as they find out the exact step-by-step guide on how these can be achieved…
…Jaws drop in utter amazement. “It makes perfect sense! Why didn’t I think of that!”
With this ebook and bonuses You can do all this:
- Have a phenomenal college experience – you’re going to have a lot of fun…I
Title: Everyday English Lessons
Author: Joyce Martens
I have been an English teacher for over 15 years. I know what it's like for you to spend hours trying to learn English, and to waste 100's of dollars in the process. Learning English is hard, it's much more difficult than all the "gurus" make it sound. I have taught hundreds of students and I know what works and what doesn't work.
What You Will Get When You Buy The Lessons:
- Improve your spoken English
- Understand everyday conversations
- Think in English
- Learn by listening to a level of English that you understand
- Learn a new technique that will help you learn English faster
- Learn the 5 secrets to learning English that will save you years
- Learn common idioms that you won't find in a text book
- Sound more like a native English speaker in your conversations
- Naturally learn English without memorizing
- Learn on your own time
- Avoid the biggest mistakes people make learning English
- Become a more confident English speaker
- Avoid embarrassment
- Quickly and automatically think in English
- Ace job interviews and get hired by English speaking companies
- Improve your public speaking skills in the English language
You will be able to download these lessons instantly
- How To Agree or Disagree
- How To Accuse and Defend
- How To Ask Someone To Repeat... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Master Your Anatomy
The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Learn Human Anatomy
I’ll Show You How To Learn Human Anatomy in Only 10 WEEKS!
- Tools to shorten Study Time
- Exact Mindset to Succeed at Anatomy
- Memory Secrets by Memory Champions
- You feel that you have too little time and too much to study on your hand.
- You are struggling in your human anatomy classes.
- You cannot keep up with the amount of information you have to retain and you feel overwhelmed.
- You feel that your ‘memory’ is not that good because whatever you are learning now, you will ‘forget’ the next week.
- You are scared to death of all the little details and complex images that you have to retain.
- You are racking your brain for ways to apply the memory techniques you know or have heard of (loci, mnemonics, link, etc.) to hundreds of slides of abstract information.
- You are looking for an optimal system for memorizing complex information in Anatomy.
What will you get from the course?
- You will learn the “secrets” Wang Feng used to become a World Memory Champion in less than 2 years and how I applied his techniques to learn Anatomy.
- You will learn the exact mindset needed for you to excel at Anatomy.
- You will learn the exact way I prepare my notes for maximum efficiency when memorizing.
- You will
Title: Homeschooling your high schooler
Do you have a student approaching or already IN high school at your house?
In our class, you will...
- Learn how to raise the bar and get more from your homeschooled teen - Help your teenager fight the tide of low expectations and reach for greater heights and opportunities for his present and future.
- Sit at the feet of nationally recognized speakers and authors - such as Kim Kautzer of WriteShop, Janice Campbell of Everyday Education, JoJo Tabares of Art of Eloquence and Lorrie Flem of Teach Magazine. Be taught and inspired by their personal and professional expertise!
- Help your teen plan a 4 year course of study - that meets your state's (or country's) requirements, that she will thoroughly enjoy and take ownership of, and will prepare her for college if she so desires.
- Learn how to outsource difficult subjects - Let's face it... there will be subjects that you would simply rather not teach. Find out how to outsource these and keep your student on the right track!
- Find out how to impart good study habits to your teen - He will get more accomplished in less time when he implements these study skills into his daily school routine.
- Make the most of every opportunity - Designing courses around your teen's interests and skills/knowledge that she needs to acquire. High school courses are abundant using your creativity!
Title: Mathematical Quickies & Trickies
This ebook contains more than 300 non-routine problems to enhance students’ mathematical problem-solving skills. With many creative worked examples and questions, and with cartoons sprinkled throughout the book, Mathematical Quickies & Trickies would appeal primarily to these audiences:
- mathletes preparing for local and regional contests and competitions;
- grades 5-7 students and teachers looking for some fertile trick and tricky questions;
- problem solvers longing to be challenged by questions whose obvious solutions are never the correct ones for what offhand appears to be true is false.
- Mental Computation
- Number Series
- Test Your Calculator Proficiency
- A Tricky Way with Fractions
- Simplifying a Complex Fraction
- Is Zero an Even or Odd Integer?
- Recurring Decimals
- Casting Out Nines
- Division by 9
- Be a Calculator Expert
- Number Riddles
- Shortcuts a la Trachtenberg
- Ten Steps to be Math Smart
- Geometrical Quickies
- (Sugar + Coffee) + Milk = Sugar + (Coffee + Milk)
- Law of One
- Applications of Number Laws
- Distributive Law
- The Joy of Guesstimation
- More Applications of Distributive Law
- Are You a Fermi Disciple?
- Lightning Calculators
- Bravo Singapore
- Geometrical Quickies
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Autotick English
Password Auto Marking Cheat Proof English Grammar Test Worksheets Helps My Children Score ‘A’s in English Grammar Tests
Using Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheets will help your children or students quickly improve their English grammar capability besides saving you plenty of your valuable time, money and effort.
With Autotick English grammar worksheets,
- You will never again have to worry about cheating as your children taking the computer-based English grammar test exercises can’t simply press the “submit” or “check the score” button to view the answers.
- You no longer need to spend time manually marking saving the hassle of checking the answer key one by one. All you have to do is simply enter the correct password, and the marking process is done in a second.
- You no longer need to spend times to be around to supervise your children taking the test since no cheating can happen.
Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheet is not just another computer-based worksheet. It’s
- Custom designed, unique and the first in the world, English grammar test worksheets developed using the popular Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet program.
- Specially prepared by a team of English language teachers who collectively come out with English grammar usage questions tailored made to your children and students.
Autotick English... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Master Handwriting
Author: Manuel Carter
Get The Amazingly Simple Secrets Behind Letter Perfect Handwriting... And You'll Be Writing Effortlessly In Just Minutes From Now!
Here are just some of the things you will discover in this unique handwriting course.
- How correcting your posture can help improve your handwriting.
- New ways to form your letters to make them more consistent.
- 4 Components of legibility and tips to improve it.
- Handwriting myths revealed -- does the pen you use make a difference?
- How to hold your pen correctly even if you are left handed!
When you use the "Master Handwriting Course":
- You will feel so good about your new writing skills -- so you can show off your writing skills by sending handwritten cards to friends, family and loved ones.
- You will feel confident and secure in your improved handwriting skills.
- You will never have to worry about your handwriting ever making you nervous when writing a quick note to a coworker ever again!
- You can improve your own self-esteem because now your legible, clear and neat handwriting matches the creative person you are!
- You can apply for the new, higher paying job you've been dreaming about. And you won't worry your application handwriting will prevent you ever again from getting the interview!
Using this handwriting mini-course I promise you will:
- Feel confident you can write out a note for a
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc