Title: The Math Board Games
With The Sea Time Math Board Game you can -
- Use the Fraction Cards to practice calculating fractions of number.
- Use the Addition Cards to practice addition to 9 + 9.
- Use the Subtraction Cards to practice subtraction to 18-9.
- Use the Multiplication Cards to practice multiplication to 9 x 9.
- Use the Division Cards to practice division to 81/9.
With the Monkey Race Math Board Game you can -
- Use the Numbers to 9,999 Card Set to compare numbers to 9,999.
- Use the Decimal Numbers with Hundredths Card Set to compare numbers with 2 decimal places.
- Use the Decimal Numbers with Tenths Card Set to compare numbers with 1 decimal place.
- Use the Numbers to 999 Card Set to compare numbers to 999.
- Use the Numbers to 99 Card Set to compare numbers to 99.
- Use the Numbers to 99,999 Card Set to compare numbers to 99,999.
With the Cars and Planes Math Board Game you can -
- Use the Addition Card Set to practice addition to 54.
- Use the Subtraction Card Set to practice subtraction to 36.
- Use the Percentage Card Set to practice calculating percentages of numbers.
- Use the Problem Solving + and - Card Set to practice basic addition and subtraction problem solving.
- Use the Problem Solving
Title: Some Buyers Will, Some Buyers Won't.
Author: Renato Grant
A full & concise explanation regarding conducting business in the real world of fashion. Explains everything the starting designer or experienced brand need to know regarding such things as incoterms, settlement terms, costing sheets, cutting dockets and much much more.
The ebook also contains a full detail 400 store buyer directory which outlines the top 400 retailers and e-tailers for high end fashion and fashion related products in the UK.
Written by an industry insider with 26 years experience. This is an ebook written in laymans terms and which offers a clear understanding of exactly what to do and what not to do in terms of targeting, attracting and securing orders from fashion and fashion accessory buyers.
Ebook Type: PDF
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Cracking Creativity!
Have you always wanted to be very creative? Take a glimpse on some great advices on how to crack the creativity code!
Do you envy those people who always seem to be creative? Do you ever wish you could unlock your own creative juices?
I found myself in the same situation not too long ago. I desperately wanted to be creative as so many of my friends were. The trouble was that no matter how hard I tried or what I did I just couldn't seem to get the hang of it.
Something had to change!
I knew I had to do something.
That's when I decided I had to find out the right way to approach the creative process.
What I discovered completely changed my life!
How did I do it?
I would love to share my secrets with you and my new special report on the creative process does just that!
Everything you need to know about the creative process is included in this special report:
Table Of Contents:
- How to Bring nature into your life
- Without having goals you can never succeed
- How to feel more creative in life
- How to open your feelings to others
- How to open your inner feelings
- How to Learn to be more
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: When Students Just Won't Listen
" When Students Just Won't Listen 21 Powerful Questions You Can Use To Get Through To Your Teenager. As a teacher (or parent) of a teenager, have you ever found yourself uttering any of these (or similar) phrases:
- "Why do you refuse to listen to me?"
- "I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.
- "I'm just telling you this for your own good."
- "I'm just trying to stop you from making the same mistake I've made."
- "Why do you insist on learning the hard way?"
- "You think I don't know what I'm talking about."
- "You really think you know everything, don't you?"
This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who has to instruct, inspire, influence, and/or interact with teenagers (including pre-teens). Here are just a few of the 21 student behavior issues Professor Joe attacks head-on in his "no holds barred - tell it like it is" style:
- Students who think they know it all
- Students who are angry and bitter
- Students who are bored with school and much much more.
- Students who negatively influence others
- Students who waste time (yours and theirs)
- Students with bad attitudes
- Students who hang around the wrong crowd
- Students who make excuses
Title: Secrets of The Deep Sky
Author: Brian Ventrudo
The Easiest Way To Learn The Deep Sky... Guaranteed!
How To Find Any Object in the Heavens
You'll begin with simple and intuitive explanations to help you easily master the layout of the night sky so you can find any deep-sky object you wish. You'll discover...
- The pros and cons of the two main types of finder scopes available today, and which one is best for you
- Types of commonly observed variable stars you as an amateur can observe, and how to can use a basic knowledge of these stars to help professional astronomers with their research
- Double, triple, even quintuple star systems resolvable with a backyard telescope; plus, a few oddball stars that defied classification and explanation by astronomers for decades
- A simple but powerful analogy that will help you understand the celestial coordinate system... an essential skill for finding faint objects in the deep sky
- Money-saving alternatives to the more expensive eyepieces on the market (you could save hundreds of dollars with these tips alone)
- The origins and nature of the two main types of star clusters you can see with your telescope
- The truth about the four major types of light pollution filters, which ones are right for you, and which are a waste of money for a visual observer
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Your Genius Child
Discover the Secret to Making Your Child Excel With Your Genius Child!
You love your child. You want what is best for her - the best schools, the best job, a life free of fiscal stress.
Why Do You Think Young Children Can Quickly Learn Languages? They're Minds Are a Sponge!
Let your child soak up as much knowledge as possible. Don't know how? That's why I created the ebook titled Your Genius Child.
With this exceptional program your child will:
- Learn how to achieve their goals
- Learn how the right personality makes a difference
- Understand how proper diet and exercise will improve brain function
- Learn how the power of networking even at a young age will work wonders
But My Child Is Always Misbehaving. Will this Work for Him?
Why do you think he is acting out? Maybe he wants to learn and excel so badly that he is lashing out on the people closest to him. Maybe he is frustrated.
To be honest, I believe his behavior is a good thing. Some of the most brilliant minds and successful personalities behave recklessly and impulsively.
Does this sound like your child?
- He is very creative, an outside the box sort
- He is easily excitable and loves a good
Title: 52 Teaching Tips
Author: Adam Waxler
52 Teaching Tips Guaranteed to Improve YOUR Career!
Who else wants an arsenal of effective teaching strategies at their fingertips?
52 Teaching Tips will provide you with simple teaching tips that you can easily apply to your very next class.
You can print them out, post them in your classroom, and pass them around to other teachers, but most importantly, you can start applying them immediately and see an:
- increase in standardized test scores
- increase in academic achievement
- increase in class participation
- and a definite decrease in classroom management problems.
Best of all, you can start applying these teaching tips in your very next class. There is no waiting. You will receive 52 Teaching Tips by download and will be reading the ebook within minutes.
You have nothing to lose and an extremely fulfilling teaching career to gain.
Title: Ultimate Hidden Numbers Puzzles
"Revised & Improved ULTIMATE HIDDEN NUMBERS PUZZLES ebook has all the hidden numbers puzzles you want in one volume!"
Play Hidden Numbers puzzles
Why get "Ultimate Hidden Numbers Puzzles" ebook?
"Ultimate Hidden Numbers Puzzles" is the best hidden numbers puzzles ebook you can find. This ebook is all about number puzzles whereby you search for hidden numbers in a grid of digits.
You get 500 hidden numbers puzzles in this ebook, not just three or four search number puzzles mixed with other puzzle types which you may not like.
This ebook provides the following:
- 100 six-digit hidden numbers puzzles
- 100 seven-digit hidden numbers puzzles
- 500 solutions to all hidden numbers puzzles in the ebook.
- 100 five-digit hidden numbers puzzles
- 100 four-digit hidden numbers puzzles
- 100 three-digit hidden numbers puzzles
You can choose to print a puzzle on the standard 'letter' size paper and play anywhere, anytime!
Title: Glass Etching Secrets
The ebook goes in details about how to etch glass from beginner to advanced.
In an even more important guide, it shows you how to use inexpensive equipment. This can literally save you thousands off of sandblasting equipment and computer software programs.
Explains two of the most important glass etching methods with cream etching and sandblasting etching. Also a bonus for more in depth advanced sandblasting such as sand carving.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Mammoth Memory
Author: Jeremy Dargie
Mammoth Memory, Power Thinking and Lazy Learning
3 Powerful Courses for the price of one!
- Memory enhancing and retention tools and exercises
- Critical information on how your brain and thinking patterns work
- Power thinking and creativity tools and exercises
- Learning and studying techniques
- Goal setting methods and follow through
- Relaxation and stress removal techniques
- Positive Mindset development
- Mammoth Memory, Power Thinking and Lazy Learning combines 3 powerful courses (70 000 + words) that are packed with:
Ideal for you if you are looking to:
- Eliminate stress and be in control of your life
- Unlock your creativity for idea generation
- Enjoy greater success in your personal and work life
- Greatly reduce study times whilst improving memory retention
- Gain confidence to achieve career success
- Learn strategic thinking techniques for problem solving or business planning
- Understand how your brain works so you can maximise your brainpower
- Learn to easily absorb complex information
- Easily memorise names and faces of clients
- Eradicate absentmindedness
What's covered in Mammoth Memory?
- Using Association as a Memory Tool
- The Link Association Method
- Reviving the Imagination You Had as a
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc