Once you set up your system and get the chemistry right for your plants and fish, 95% of the work is automated. Can you imagine being able to go into your backyard and pick all the vine-ripened vegetables you want, whenever you want, all year round!?
This is all possible because with aquaponics you are creating food in harmony with nature. Aquaponics is a compact but very real ecosystem that uses the same processes that Mother Nature uses to recycle something toxic into something useful.
- Virtually maintenance free - The system is extremely simple to maintain making it perfect for the modern lifestyle.
- 100% Hands Off - This is truly a set and forget system. Once you've set it up you can sit sit back while the fish provide nutrients and the plants keep the water clean.
- No More Weeding - Grow beds are placed up high off the ground where weeds can't spread and because of the nature of the media in the grow beds there's very little to allow new weeds to sprout.
- No More Dirt - This means there is nothing to till, plow, hoe or rake. Happy days!
- No more watering! - How's this for a bonus! You don't even have to water your aquaponics garden.
- No More Manure - Because this system works without the use of soil there is no need to add fertilizer because the fish do it automatically.
- Simple and Fun - Aquaponics is a simple process once you've gotten to know the basics and it's a lot of fun to watch your fish and plants grow, especially when you can see daily growth. Many classrooms use aquaponics as a great way to learn about ecosystems.
- No Soil-borne Pests or Diseases - The need for dangerous pesticides and chemicals is eliminated again because there is no soil and the grow beds are off the ground.
You will get complete walk through instructions as I build a working Aquaponics system all on camera.