Proven Way Revealed to Earn $5,000 a Month Working from Home, Selling your own eBook
Now you can create, setup, and launch your online eBook business for LESS than you’ll spend this week on groceries…
- With no previous internet marketing experience – benefit from my years and thousands of dollars spent finding what works
- With no previous writing experience – discover insiders’ shortcuts to create a non-fiction eBook quickly
- With no need for expensive seminars, systems and software
All while staying true to your morals, beliefs, and integrity.
The 7 Module, step-by-step system I describe in my 240 page eBook, EBook Self-Publishing Secrets, includes:
Step 1: Setup Your Business
When you open your EBook Self-Publishing Secrets Dashboard you’ll get instant access to the secrets which allow you to quickly and easily…
- Safeguard your username & password
- Set up your FREE Clickbank DIY account
- Get Clickbank to accept your new account without proving you’re an online expert
- Tell Clickbank where to deposit your fortnightly earnings you’ll see in the coming weeks.
- Become intimately familiar with the secrets that top internet marketers use to generate income with the Clickbank marketplace
Step 2: Create Your eBook
Next comes my favorite part where you’ll discover how to…
- Quickly and easily compile all the research you need for your highly desirable topic
- Uncover the right info-hungry market niche for your first eBook topic
- Organize all of your new-knowledge into an easy-to-write format so that all you have to do is fill-in-the-gaps with the research you’ve compiled
- Collect all of the high-sales creating testimonials you’ll need to get more sales
- Reduce your effort by outsourcing the pieces that you’d prefer not to tackle alone like proof-reading, and graphic design
- Create a professional eBook cover
- And once you’ve created a polished work you’re happy with, you’ll learn how to convert your eBook into the thief-proof PDF that Clickbank requires.
Step 3: Plan Your Website
Now that you’ve implemented steps 1 and 2, it’s time to discover the least expensive way to create your ‘online sales space’ including…
- How to get 25% off of website hosting (with my special bonus gift to you)
- How to choose the right ‘Search Engine Friendly’ domain name for your website
- How to get your new WordPress site up and running (it’s a simple, 5 click process)
- How to craft high-converting sales copy that attracts, resonates, and connects with your new customers.
- How to choose the perfect ‘plugins’ and ‘themes’ to create a high-converting, fully-optimized, 90% automated sales space for your book—while saving you effort, time, and money.
- How to source your ‘Bonus’ freebies.
- Plus you’ll discover how to create more profit with every sale with my unique section on identifying products to upsell.
Step 4: Build Your Website
By the time you’re finished building your website you’ll know the easiest, and most cost-effective way to…
- Build your opt-in page and upload a ‘freebie’ that people can download in exchange for their name and email (it’s the #1 proven way to build a list who will buy from you over and over again)
- Create a sales-inspiring video that increases your conversion rates up to 128%
- Construct your sales page (it’s as simple as clicking “Add page”, pasting in your sales copy, and adding a few images)
- Upload the your eBook, Bonus freebies, and upsells (all of the digital products that people receive after they send you money) with the free, easy-to-use tool I recommend.
- Optimize your website so that customers see what you’re offering when they use popular search engines (because if they don’t see what you’re selling, they’ll never get the opportunity to buy)
- Craft a sales-driving set of auto-responder emails, upload them to your autoresponder, and schedule the timeline for each one to be sent
Step 5: Support Your Affiliates
Affiliates, many with large lists of hungry-buyers, will love to work with you because unlike most new eBook writers you’ll understand how to…
- Create a knowledge-hungry crowd of ‘friends’ and ‘followers’ that will position you as a caring expert in your eBook field
- Deliver the tools that help your affiliates make more sales
- Identify and Recruit “Super” affiliates (experts in the field of online marketing who will happily share what you’ve written with their personal list of trusting customers)
- Plus you’ll learn the fine art of motivating your affiliates to focus on promoting your eBook, using the tools and scripts you’ll be shown.
Step 6: Market Your Product
This comprehensive, yet easy-to-implement section includes everything you’ll need to market your eBook (or any online product) online including…
- How to leverage your newly created Social Media Presence to find people who need your eBook.
- How to get FREE traffic (you’ll discover more than 500 sources and tools for no-budget traffic in places where most online sellers would never imagine looking).
- How to attract more Organic Customers by making your page one of the first your customers see when they look for solutions on popular search engines (Think about how you buy when you search Google—the highest rankings get the most clout—and the highest sales).
- How to write intriguing articles for your website that get read, create rapport, position you as an expert, and increase sales.
Step 7: Fine Tune Your Business
When you implement these easy-to-follow steps, you’ll discover how to increase your income by…
- Understanding why you’re making sales (and how you can capture more of the sales you’ve missed).
- Analyzing your website traffic (who’s buying, who’s not, and where you should focus your efforts when you’re ready to see more interested customers land on your sales page).
- Testing your upsell (to see where there is room for more profit).
- Boosting your traffic with more Google-friendly Search Engine Optimization.
- Reviewing your price-points (could you double your sales by decreasing your price by just 10%, or will raising your price attract more of your ideal customers?).
- Recruiting more affiliates who enjoy their commissions from selling what you’re offering.