Frustrated In Your Search For Information About Dyslexia? Are You Having Trouble Separating Fact From Fiction?
Learn How to Cope With A Diagnosis of Dyslexia and What To Do Next.
Here's what you'll discover in Dyslexia: Facts You Should Know:
What is Dyslexia?
- Success in Life: Adults Overcoming Dyslexia
- History of Dyslexia
- The Roll Your Child's Teacher Plays
- How to Get Everything You Will Need for Help in Coping with Dyslexia
- Teens with Dyslexia
- Exploring Your Options for Schools and Programs
- How You Can Diagnose Yourself
- Your Part in Your Child's Education
- What is the Dyslexia Test?
- Is it Dyslexia or Something Else?
- What is the Individualized Education Program?
- Help for Everyone: Where to Find Resources for More Help
- Why Practice, Patience and Practicality are Most Important
- Benefits of Catching Dyslexia Early
- Alternatives to the IEP