Stop Bedwetting For Good!
I Don't Suppose You Would Believe Me If I Told You This Really Works...
If you answer yes to the statements below, then this system is for you:
- My child has never been dry at night
- My child has good bladder and bowel control in the day
- My child consistently wets the bed 3 or more nights a week
- My child has only ever been dry for a few nights at a time
If your child has more serious day-time symptoms too, then it is important to see a doctor to rule out medical problems.
Of course, it's not only the bedwetting child who suffers. I wonder if you are, like I was:
- Tired of waiting for your child to "grow out of it?"
- Searching for something that will work without drugs and hospital tests?
- Exasperated from trying so many different "cures"
- Fed up with washing sheets or paying for pull-ups?
What We Tried...
- No night-time pants
- Night-time pants
- Testing his diet
- Cranial osteopathy
- Not restricting fluids
- Restricting fluids after a certain time
- Restricting certain types of fluids
- Lifting him when we came to bed
- Night-time alarm
- Star charts
- Kinesiology Past life regression!
- Hypnosis Homeopathy
And None of These Methods Worked!
Dry At Night Includes:
- How to Choose an Alarm
- Why Some Treatments Don't Work
- Your Questions Answered
- How to Prepare for Success
- How to Deal with the Psychological Effects
- How to Motivate Your Child
- The Myths of Bed Wetting
- The 6 Key Causes of Bed Wetting and How They Combine
- How To Make it Last: Staying Dry Forever
- How to Be Supportive
- How to Handle Set Backs
- What to Do in the Night
- The Facts About Bed Wetting
- Record Sheets
- What Improvements You Will See