So You Want To Look Sharp and Smart in Your Suit, Shirts, and Ties?
The Biggest Mistake Men Ever Make In Their Styling Is Putting On The Wrong Colors and Patterns Together.
Discover The Easiest Concepts In Dressing for Success. Achieve Smooth and Well-Coordinated Colors & Patterns Applicable To All Types of Men's Clothing
I am seeing more men being bogged down by questions on men's fashion and it is an increasing trend. Some typical questions & problems men have asked me again & again:
- What color shoes can I match with my suit? Can brown shoes go with gray?
- Can this stripe tie be worn together with these suits and shirts?
- Can check patterns be matched against stripes?
- I feel uncomfortable about the color matching but I don't think that there is anything wrong with it as well. Please advice me if I am coordinating the colors correctly.
- Is it possible to wear check dress shirts against a stripe suit? What about a check suit?
- I am intending to buy this suit but I am not sure if it can match against this color of my dress shirt.
- Is there any other way we can match our existing wardrobe?
- Can I match this color suit with this color shirt?
The list of questions goes on ... Why do men have difficulty getting these things right?
Dress for Success: Men's Fashion Coordination in Suits, Shirts, & Ties
Get the very best information and illustrations that can empower men with the ability to conceptualize and apply stylish men's fashion matching. This is what you are able to get out of my ebook:
- Discover the art of choosing the right colors to coordinate your clothing for different seasons.
- How to visualize effectively the concepts through our use of great pictorial examples of suits, shirts and ties.
- Conceptualize from the illustrations and explanations on how to play with colors to bring out fashion style.
- Find out about the nice finishing touches that spike up your dressing style.
- Learn the techniques and concepts in color coordination on:
- Same Hues
- Contrasting Hues
- Complementary Hue
- Achromatic Hue
- Similar Hues
- Develop the knowledge of styling your suits, shirts and ties with different patterns through the in-depth illustrations on:
- 2 different patterns
- 3 similar patterns
- 4 different patterns
- 3 different patterns where 2 are similar
- 3 different patterns
- 2 similar patterns
- Wear the right dress shoes to coordinate with your attire.