Title: German Shepherd HandBook
Author: Michael Tapscott
"This Information-Packed eBook Will Be Your Complete 'Bible' To Choosing, Understanding, Training & Caring For Your German Shepherd - You'll Learn How To Get That 'Best Friend' Relationship With Your German Shepherd, That Most Dog Owners Can Only Dream Of Having"
Here's a small sample of things that you'll discover in the German Shepherd Handbook, chapter by chapter:
- Why the German Shepherd Dog were once called the "Alsatian Wolf Dog"
- When should you switch from "puppy food" to "adult food"?
- What's the breed standard? (See pages 10-11)
- What's the best supplements for your dog? Are they really necessary?
- What to think about if you're planning to adopt a German Shepherd
- What are the 5 most important vaccinations that your German Shepherd must get?
- Top training tips made specifically for your German Shepherd Dog!
- Top tips for training your dog to obey commands!
- Tired of your German Shepherd biting? Here's how to stop biting problems forever and force your dog to grow out of its puppy behaviour before it's too late!
- Things to think about of you're importing a German Shepherd
- The one place you should never buy a German Shepherd Dog from!
- The foolproof step-by-step way that guarantees that you find the perfect German Shepherd puppy
- The fascinating development of
Happy Tails: Your Cat & Dog Care Guide
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Happy Tails: Your Cat & Dog Care Guide
Did You Know That Improper Diet And Overfeeding Can Actually Lie At The Root Of Most Of Your Pet's Ailments?
Dear Fellow Cat/Dog Lover,
Would you mind if I asked you a question?
A trip to the vet - a thing no pet owner should dread but does, perhaps more than his or her pet! Reason? Astronomical bills, of course, and not always for something that needed veterinary attention in the first place, so why did you go to the vet?
Let's face it, most of us are completely ineffective when it comes to dog or cat care at home, beyond the commonplace routines of feeding, de-worming, bathing, and dishing out the water.
But don't we all want our cats and dogs to be healthy?
Of course we do!
As any vet will tell you, the care your dog or cat will get at home will benefit him/her far more than a vet exam. Frankly, most of us go to the vet because we simply don't know what else to do when our dogs and cats fall ill. So what you pay for is essentially those few words of advice that, had you known earlier, would probably have prevented the illness!
Most illnesses often are caused by overeating and dietary issues... if you understand your dog's or cat's dietary needs, you can give him/her a healthier and happier life, and save a ton of money on all those visits to the vet.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: HomeMade Dog Toys
HOLY COW!!... DOG TOYS ARE GETTING EXPENSIVE WHY NOT SAVE BIG BUCKS AND JUST MAKE YOUR OWN?
SAVE MONEY, MAKE YOUR POOCH HAPPY AND STOP LINING THE POCKETS OF PET STORE CHAINS
- Turn Trash Into Hours of Fun!
- Teach Your Kids The Value of Making Things At Home!
- Save Big $$ Making Your Own Dog Toys!
- Learn How To Keep It Safe!
- Have Fun On A Budget!
There is nothing like making something with your own two hands. There is a personal feeling of accomplishment, but more importantly, your canine friend will appreciate the effort.
If your dog is anything like mine, a store bought toy may get a bit of attention for a few moments, but then the toy is ignored for more personal items in the home including, but not limited to, shoes, socks, couches, or even tables depending on the dog's size.
Everyone knows dogs love to run and chew, and this is natural for any dog. Puppies tend to teeth, and just like children, they will put anything in their mouth.
As a pet owner, you get to offer some acceptable solutions to this natural process, hopefully deterring the teething pup away from the more unacceptable items.
Nonetheless, the pup will choose something homemade over something store bought because the smell from store bought items are nowhere near as appealing as items already in the... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Dr. Dog's Behavior Solutions
Author: Dr. Dennis Fetko
"How to finally eliminate your dog's annoying behaviors-and why you may actually be teaching him these behaviors...without even realizing it!"
Take a look inside my ebook...
- Why you should never buy your dog from a pet store (sure to rub a few folks the wrong way, but I'm being totally honest here) ...
- WARNING: Dogs adopt permanent behavior patterns after just one incident. Learn how to avoid the costly mistake of teaching your dog bad behavior without realizing it...
- Use this amazing little "magic trick" to completely eliminate pulling on lead. You'll soon have a dog on a slack leash, no matter how fast you walk or which direction you turn ...
- The four things that dogs need like they need air - absolutely critical before you ever consider anything else about your dog's behavior...
- The four best gifts you can give your dog (and a bonus gift you'll both love!) ...
- The best behavioral "medicine" you can give your dog. It's not a drug or even a treat. Learn when and what to do and prepare to be astonished by the results...
- The best age to bring a dog into your home and the best days of the week to do it...
- Special considerations when buying an older dog...
- Exploding the myth that a professional trainer can solve behavior problems (a well-intentioned trainer may even make things worse!) ...
- Beware of the fear
Title: Dog Training Mastery - An owners Manual!
"Announcing A Major Breakthrough In Dog Training That's Guaranteed To Reveal How To STOP your Dog's Behavior Problems FAST!............ "
Here's what else you'll find out:
- What are the secret communication techniques you can use with your dog that can enhance and produce the best relationship that you can possibly have with your dog?
- When choosing a puppy, they all look so cute, but you really need to know how to choose the right one for you. Use our secret sure-fire template to assess and analyze the behaviors of each puppy, so you can choose the pup with the temperament and personality that best suits your needs!
- Use this Breakthrough 12-category template to be able to assess exactly how your dog is feeling! Knowing this is going to help you meet both the physical and emotional needs of your dog...
- The secret to getting your dog to behave rests in your ability to be able to "Think Like A Dog". Become your own dogs', "Dog Whisperer", by using our tried-and-tested formula!
- Learn all the intricacies of Dog Psychology in this comprehensive chapter - Discover what it is that makes your dog tick.
- If you have more than one dog and they don't get along, then this is for you! You will learn all about canine rivalry and the 8 possible causes, and more importantly, what you can do to correct it...
- How to interpret what your dog is trying to tell you? This strikes at the very essence
Title: Rover's Recipes
What if you sat down to dinner and discovered that the savory food was nothing more than sweeteners, color additives, chemicals, and animal by-product meal?
Would you eat it?
Sadly enough, that's what you are giving your dog every time you serve them commercially made foods and treats. Do you really know what else these products - even "premium" products - contain?
Here are just a few:
- Meat and bone meal
- Grain fillers
- Animal fats and oils
- Acidifying Agents
- By-product meal
Extra Ingredients Companies Do Not List:
- Fungal Toxins
- Drugs like Penicillin
They can also contain potentially cancer-causing preservatives such as BHA, BHT, and ethoxyquin - or propyl glycol, used in anti-freeze. (Let's not even get into the dog food recalls and pain caused to families who lost pets from those "extra ingredients"!!)
Download Rover's Recipes now and you'll get over 175 meal and snack choices - many destined to become favorites for your grateful canine!
Many of these recipes call for ingredients that you already have in your pantry - and are simple and easy to make.
When you download your copy, you'll discover a world of tasty goodness for your pet, including:
Title: House Training your Dog
House Training your Dog: Getting it Right the First Time, in No Time.
You Don't Need the Stress, and You Sure Don't Need the Mess...
- Had enough of picking up piles and soaking up stains?
- Of returning home to ... that smell?
- Of keeping constant watch over an unpredictable pup?
Well, your carpet cleaning and odor killing days are numbered. Soon you'll be able to focus on what really matters when it comes to dog ownership: companionship, NOT cleaning.
Dogs are INTELLIGENT animals. And, generally, they are CLEAN animals too.
Most of all, they are loyal and devoted. They don't want to upset the one person who matters most in their lives - you.
- Why the most COMMON REACTION to accidents is also the LEAST CORRECT.
- Why the GREATEST RISK is often not a matter of whether or not your puppy will learn, but rather how much CONFUSION AND STRESS your training methods may cause.
- Why "CONFINEMENT" doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to your dog.
- Which PRODUCTS may help you in the house training process, and which may be a waste of your money.
- How to PUT AND END TO your puppy or adult dog's indoor ACCIDENTS, and how to better COMMUNICATE with your dog in the process.
- How even positive reinforcement (the way you pet your dog) can be physically intimidating if not done properly.
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Dog Health!
Wouldn't You Rather Learn How to Deal with Minor Dog Health Problems BEFORE they Become Major Ones?
Have You Ever Been Faced With an ILL and DISTRESSED Pet and Simply NOT KNOWN WHAT YOU CAN DO to Help?
Isn't it Time You Put an END to the Anxiety of Dog Care and Avoided Needless Vet Bills with an Essential Home Guide to Dog Health?
With this Information as Your Own Essential Reference You'll Learn...
- Why so many of the problems in senior dogs that are dismissed as part of the normal aging process are in fact treatable disorders - you'll be surprised that in most cases dogs don't need to ACT old just because they GET old!!!
- How to pick up on the warning signs by becoming a proficient reader of DOG BODY LANGUAGE - you'll not only pick up potential problems early on, you'll also be amazed at how many "conversations" you've been missing!!!
- When a cough is just a cough and when it's cause for concern.
- How to thoroughly and accurately determine causes of LAMENESS and LIMPING, whether you're dealing with an old-timer or an energetic pup...
- How to deal with COMMON stomach problems that can cause vomiting, diarrhea, or simply put your dog off eating - find out why you don't need to panic if there's blood in your dog's feces, but you DO need to act!
- How to identify the SUBTLE CHANGES in your dog's
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Dog Attack!
Survival Tips To Keep You And Your Family Safe
A Short Introduction Beforehand
A dog attack can happen to any person at any time and for any reason. Just because an animal is domesticated doesn't mean that they aren't capable of attacking another animal, or more importantly, a person.
A very important thing to remember about dogs in general is that ALL DOGS CAN ATTACK! Even the tiny breeds can be killers. It may seem silly, but it is quite true.
Case in point, in October of 2000 a news-story reported that a family's pet Pomeranian had mauled their 6 week old baby. As a result, the baby died shortly thereafter. ("Baby Girl Killed by Family Dog," Los Angeles Times, Monday, October 9, 2000, Home Edition, Metro Section, Page B-5.)
So if you are living under the assumption that just larger dogs can inflict fatal wounds, you had better start re-thinking!
While it's true that larger breeds are responsible for much of the dog attack fatalities reported, you should never underestimate a smaller breed though. Most of the fatalities that occur are within two groups of people, children and the elderly. In the United States alone there were an estimated 304 dog attack related deaths between 1979 and 1996 from an estimated 30 or so different breeds of dogs. Sadly, it seems this fatality number is on the rise.
But, this doesn't have to happen to you! This guide will give
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 68 Dog Food Ingredients to Die For
Author: Andrew Lewis
"At Last! A Comprehensive Guide to The 68 Deadliest Dog Food Ingredients Every Dog Owner Should Know About.. Because Nearly Every Dog Food Brand Uses Them
..AND They Kill Dogs!"
With my team, I created a new 70-page ebook titled..
"68 Dog Food Ingredients to Die For!"
Anyone using commercial dog food should have this information in their library.
WARNING: Some ingredients in this ebook are deadly!
We have broken the ebook into 3 sections:
- 28 Deadly Ingredients - avoid foods containing these. Known to cause disease or still simply... 'effects unknown'.
- 25 harmless BUT useless ingredients - used so dog food companies can fill your dog's belly cheaply. You end up paying for nothing and your dog is full but not nourished!
- 15 ingredients OK in moderation only - these should be low on the ingredients list. Too much and your dog becomes ill.
I want you to use '68 Dog Food Ingredients' to the benefit of your dog.... so it has to be useful, that makes sense.
I had my team condense the ebook into a special 3-page quick-reference table which divides all the information up by 2 important categories:
Category 1 - Food type
- Fruits and
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
29 Dogs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $204.20)
just for $24.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc