Chow Chows Revealed
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $17.00 or less).
Title: Chow Chows Revealed
Who Else Wants The Happiest, Healthiest, Most Well-Behaved Chow On The Block And Keep Them From Biting The Mailman?
That's Right! In Less Than 90 Seconds, You Can Have Instant Access To A "Back-Stage" Pass To The Real World Of Chow Chow Dogs... And How You Can Fully Understand Them!
Dear Fellow Chow Lover,
Do you own or are thinking about owning a Chow Chow? If so, pay attention!
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for chows and their owners!
And, if you really want to have the most healthy, and well-behaved chow, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have always loved Chows, but information on these dogs is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on Chow chows!
This Isn't Like Any Other General or Generic Book On Chows You Can Find In Any Pet Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about Chow chows. In fact, some people have called it the "Holy Grail Of Chows"!
It's like having your very own Chow expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips including interesting facts that made them what they are today! For... Click here to read the full description!
90 Dog Training Tips
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: 90 Dog Training Tips
90 TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FOR TRAINING MAN'S BEST FRIEND
General Dog Training Tips
1. Concentrate on what your dog is doing right. Professional dog trainers everywhere tell their students to reward their dogs when they do something right. This "positive training" method is in contrast to training that centers on punishment. Trainers recommend that owners praise and reward their dogs with treats and affection for good behavior instead of just scolding them for bad behavior.
2. Be proactive and keep your dog from behaving badly in the first place. One of the most important tips that a professional dog trainer will tell his or her students is that good behavior is not just the responsibility of the dog. The owner must make every effort to avoid giving the dog the ability to engage in bad behavior while they are still learning the ropes. For example, if you notice that your dog likes to chew, it's important to make sure that everyone in the home puts their shoes behind closed closet doors to remove temptation.
3. Stop saying NO! One of the biggest mistakes that people make when training their dogs is saying NO without giving the dog an explanation of some type. Dogs, much like children, will become confused with a simple command of NO! Here's what you should do instead. If your dog is stealing the cat's food, tell him NO and then gently
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Litter Box Train Your Dog
Author: Teresa Heath
Dear Frustrated Dog Lover and Friend,
Hi! My name is Teresa Heath and I live in sunny Jacksonville, Florida.
Yes! It really can be easy to litter box train your dog from the comfort of your own home in your spare time.
My indoor dog litter box puppy house training techniques will not only have mind-blowing results on puppies, but older dogs as well.
Let Me Share With You My Very Own Dog Litter Box Puppy Housetraining story:
- In the very beginning, it was all smiles, and fun, everything my baby girl, Mishy did, was so adorable. But it wasn't long before our puppy honeymoon was over!
- Within a couple of days I realized that I needed some drastic puppy housetraining or puppy potty training help and FAST!
- I had no clue how to go about puppy potty training Mishy and things went from bad to worse real quick!
- I made stupid mistakes that lead to only making things worse and establishing bad habits. I had absolutely NO CLUE about dog house training.
- I felt like I was living in .....
Discover the Ultimate Indoor Puppy Or Dog House training, Housebreaking or Puppy Potty Training Technique
Title: The Healthy Bulldog: Happy All The Time
Author: Jan Oswald
If you have a bulldog or want to get one, you owe it to yourself and your dog to know:
- what you need to know about bulldog breathing - how bad it really is
- tips on how to keep your bulldog healthy and happy
- how to recognize life-threatening bulldog conditions
- easy, cost-effective ways to care for your bulldog
What You Need to Know About . . .
- when too much bulldog fun is bad
- when to call the vet
- what to feed your bulldog for maximum health
- the most deadly of bulldog conditions
- the history of the bulldog breed
- the Number One best way to keep your bulldog healthy
Title: Overcoming Dog Behaviour Problems
Author: Silvia A.Kent
Who Needs This Ebook?
- Owners of dogs who have these problems.
If you have a dog behaviour (or dog behavior) problem, this ebook was written for you. It addresses the dog's problems rationally, reasonably and very sensibly then goes on to give the most practical advice on re-training a dog and to change your dog's behaviour you will find anywhere. It is also ALWAYS respectful of your experiences at the time and very supportive so you can go ahead and make the changes you need to make for your dog to overcome their problems entirely, long term, and confidently.
- Rescue Workers, Dog Wardens, Animal Shelter Professionals, Pet Supplies Shop Staff, Groomers, Veterinary Staff.
Many times BEFORE owners give up hope and euthanise or re-home the dog in desperation, they make one last telephone call. Often, owners just don't know where to go for advice - they might be completely unaware that there are dog training clubs, books and behavior advisors out there who could end their misery with just a few well chosen words and some sound and practical advice. Overcoming Dog Problems is required reading in many veterinary surgeries, rescue organisations and even pet store chains. It is kept on hand so that staff may look up a question or situation and have an idea of what to say and what the owner's next step should be as well as being able to advise "Emergency First Aid" routines to dog owners in a state of distress.
- Dog Instructors,... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Dynamic Dog Training
Author: Silvia Anne Kent
Complete Guide To Teaching And Training Companion Dogs. Multilevel, reference & self help. Fully Harmony Compliant.
- to be able to easily DO with confidence what you need to do to get the results you really want.
- To know how to respond to what you have in front of you, be it an old dog, a rescued dog, a shy dog or a frightened dog; to ...
- KNOW what to do to have this dog understand, learn and co-operate with you;
This is truly dog training in the real world! as every dog is unique, and every owner is too
Title: Dog Owners Boot Camp
Author: Marilyn Burnham
Discover The Simple Dog Training Secrets The Professionals Use.
Finally Anyone Can Train Their Dog With This Simple To Use System.
Discover the Carefully Guarded Trade Secrets Professional Dog Trainers Use to Stop Your Dog's Bad Habits Right in Their Tracks and Keep Them from Reappearing" And Yes... They're Safe, Effective and Fast
Top 10 Most Popular Breeds: What you need to know....
- Stop 13 More Annoying Behaviours....
- Learn the commands that make dog training a breeze . . .
- How Your Dog Communicates....
- Ewww! 7 Disgusting Behaviours and How to Stop Them in Their Tracks....
- A Sure-Fire Way to Deal with the Dominant Dog....
- 8 Ways to Cut Down on Behaviour Problems....
- 8 Traits the best puppies have....
- 8 Quick Steps to Good Doggie Manners....
- 8 Correction Mistakes Almost All Dog Owners Make....
- 8 Causes of Aggressive Behaviour and How to Stop It....
- 7 Ways to Prepare Your Dog for a Baby....
- 7 Tips to Stop Chewing Today....
- 7 Things to Know When It's Time to Say Goodbye....
- 7 Dog Training Secrets To Create a positive bond with your dog....
- 5 Ways to Stop Annoying Barking....
- 5 Tips to Discourage Digging....
- 4 Sure Fire Ways to stop your dog from jumping up on guests....
- 4 Important Points about Positive Reinforcement....
Title: How to Train a Happy Dog in 15 Minutes a Day
Author: Dy Witt
Do you want a happy healthy dog who behaves? Of course! With this dog training book and 15 minutes a day, your dog will do everything you say and you will both have tons of fun! When you pick up the leash and say, "Wanna work?" he will jump and dance with joy!
Q. How can 15 minutes a day possibly be enough to train my dog?
A. Dogs learn best in short fun spurts! This is a proven fact! I have seen it myself many times over the last 25 years of training that after about a half an hour, they stop learning anything new. One 15-minute session per day will be more than enough time if you make it fun! My ebook will show you how!
Q. Can I start my puppy when he is only 7 weeks old?
A. Yes! 7 weeks is perfect! Most obedience classes require your puppy to be at least 3 months old, but by that time he can pick up many bad habits! Together you and I can prevent early bad habits and get his training well on its way, starting with house training and crate training, on to leash training and taking small steps that guarantee success!
Q. Will this ebook save me the cost of a dog obedience class?
A. Yes! You can save $200-500 by using my ebook instead of going to classes! Obedience classes are helpful if you plan to get an obedience degree at a dog show, but if you just want a happy dog who behaves, you will do great with just my ebook and 15 minutes of fun every day training your dog!
Q. Do I have to punish or hurt... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Dog Lover's Dream Recipes
Author: Justin Bryce
Your About To Learn The Secrets That Most Dog Owners Will Never Know!
You Will Never Need to Search The Internet Ever Again to Find Another Dog Treat Recipe.
You Can Start Spending More Time With Your Dog NOW!
Treating your Dog to Something Special Has never been this Quick, Easy and Inexpensive.
Here is just a fraction of what is included in this Dog Lover's Dream Recipe package of ebooks....
- With just 7 ingredients which everybody has in their cupboard you can make a variety of fantastic tasting treats that can be stored for months.
- Whether bones or kitty shapes, these treats are fun for both baker and eater.
- What looks terrible but dogs can't resist.....I'll give you a hint.....Meow
- What ingredients are useful to get the digestive juices flowing.
- What dessert is great during Frisbee games.
- What Not to Feed Your Dog - We've all heard of Chocolate, bud did you know there are some meats that are definite no no.
- The absolute best apple cake.
- Prepare a recipe that can aid in the prevention of cancer.
- Prepare a cool treat, excellent for a summers day but even better to cure your dog's of bad breath.
- Make a special sauce so your dog can share in the festive season.
- How to make meals more manageable for your puppy
- Here's a great recipe that the whole family can be involved with.
- A great natural toothpaste that will leave your dogs teeth sparkling
Title: Boxer Dog Secrets
Your Ultimate Guide To Make Your Dog Happy, Healthy And Obedient!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in Boxer Dog Secrets:
- You'll learn how worthwhile can your boxer dog be for your family and children.
- Why boxer dogs have such powerful affection for human.
- What you must do if you find that your dog has fleas.
- What is the balance diet for a healthy boxer dog so that it's fit to run and able to play with you.
- What all boxer dogs must have to make them happy and be wonderful companions.
- Tips and tricks of how to train your dog to follow your instructions and gain your attention quickly.
- The surprising facts that grapes and raisins can harm your boxer dog!
- The secret weapon of how to use praise effectively on your dog - Jim just love it when I do it correctly.
- The relatively unknown tip that boxer dog can adapt to any environment.
- The quick and easy way to keep boxer dog out of trouble like when he barks at your neighbor!
- The little known secrets of why boxer dog must be obedient.
- The hidden truth about a boxer dog's sensitive health that you must know how to take care of.
- The critical information on the dangerous disease that a boxer dog can get easily infected with compared to any other types of dogs.
- Surefire methods to breed boxer dog to have the traits you want.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
29 Dogs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $204.20)
just for $24.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc