Title: Dog Detective
Author: Teresa Lewin, Joan Orr
Do you and your kids want to learn to speak dog? Become dog detectives!
This ebook by award winning authors Teresa Lewin and Joan Orr shows photos of dogs that illustrate various emotional states. A list of clues are given at the beginning so that children know what to look for in the photos that follow. Under each photo is a caption that explains what the dog is thinking. The information is suitable for young children and their parents, but would serve as a good primer for anyone who wants to know the basics of dog body language.
Title: The Complete Golden Retriever Guide
Author: Henry Owen
"Who Else Wants To Know How To Adopt and Train a Golden Retriever that is the Envy of Every Dog Owner"
Train your Golden Retriever like an expert.
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information targeted specifically at training and caring for the golden retriever breed and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in The Complete Golden Retriever Guide eBook:
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to pick the best puppy for your family...
- How to find out if the golden retriever is the right kind of dog for you... with these 3 simple techniques...
- Secrets of expert golden retriever specialists that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to teaching your golden retriever right from wrong......
- 3 proven steps to getting your home ready for your golden retriever......
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to training a golden retriever......
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for grooming your golden retriever......
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to how to care for your golden retriever on a daily basis......
- When to look to a professional to help your golden retriever......
- A pennies on the dollar approach to provide your golden retriever with the proper
Title: Potty Train Your Puppy With A Litter Box
Author: Clint Cora
Enjoy a full happy life with your dog WITHOUT the need to rush home to take your pet outside ... NO MORE dog walks in bad weather with potty training dogs indoors!
Now, I show you the exact same method for potty training your new puppy that I used for my own dogs. Here's what this method teaches you.
- All the items and supplies that you need, preferably in place before you bring puppy home. Also introduce a few different product options that you can choose from.
- The step by step potty training dogs progression from day one all the way to when your puppy starts using the dog litter box on its own. How to take your pet from the newspapers already introduced at the pet store or breeders and progress towards the dog litter box.
- How to set up the puppy room and where to locate it within your home as well as the different changes that takes place in this room as you and your dog progresses.
- How to integrate crates with potty training puppies for best results as well as what to do overnight.
- How to set up a feasible training schedule. Yes, you and your dog will be on an initial potty training schedule for the quickest progression but once fully trained, you can then do away with any fixed schedules. I even show you the initial potty training dogs schedule I used with my own puppies so you can use this as a template that you can modify as needed. This takes all the guesswork away for you!
- The best way to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Guide To Owning a Samoyed
Author: Emma Alexander
For the First Time, Read What a 30 year Samoyed Owner and Expert Has to Say About Caring, Training and Owning Samoyed Dogs
Here Are Just a Few of the Hundreds of Questions You Can Have Answers To Instantly Inside This Amazing Samoyed Book:
- What is the best way to find a Samoyed?
- What is the most common mistake with crate training and exactly how and what should you do?
- What is a sure-fire way to find trusted breeders?
- How do you prevent your dog from jumping fences?
- What are 4 ways to stop Samoyeds digging holes?
- What 2 things should you never do when there is excessive barking?
- Explain the most effective approach to house training an adult dog?
- Where is the best place to get a Samoyed and which are the most reputable rescue organizations?
- What are 5 important facts about Samoyeds that I should know?
- What is the key to ensuring your Samoyed doesn’t bark?
- How do we deal with shedding?
- Should I trim or shave my Samoyed’s fur?
- What are the secrets to get your Samoyed to talk in a conversational manner?
- What are the 9 vital questions to ask a breeder?
- What are the best techniques for leash walking without pulling?
- What steps should you take to socialize your dog with strangers, other dogs and when?
- How often should I be grooming?
- What height should males and females be for
Title: How To Train My Puppy
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside this fast track system:
- The one word that will stop your puppy from biting. And it's not "NO!" or "Stop!"
- Crate Potty Training: The A To Z Step-By-Step Report (bonus report)
- Leave your puppy home alone without worrying what happens to the furniture while you're gone.
- Allow your dog to protect you at night instead of being locked in a 'safe' room.
- Let your dog roam freely throughout the house and know you won't step in a surprise in the middle of the night.
- Stop wasting your time and money cleaning up after your dog. Learn these secrets and finally enjoy your puppy instead of getting so frustrated and disappointed with her.
- How to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning... including what schedule you should use.
- The secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet.
- How to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing.
- How to clean up the messes without making a bigger mess in the future. This one will surprise you.
- How giving your puppy everything he whines for will sabotage the relationship before it gets started.
- Don't make this vital mistake when he's barking or you're in for a some nasty phone calls from the neighbors...
- How to train your puppy to SIT on command... in days... if not hours. This one could
Title: TreT Style Dog Training
"You will get to know ALL secrets of the training of TreT. You will be able to learn a unique method, which will help you to train your dog everything you can see on the video!"
Most people used to see only cats on the trees, roofes and fences, but not dogs JAs a matter of a rule, any dog will stop immediately when it reaches even a low fence or barrier.
TreT is a brilliant reassurance – as it seems like he is ready to jump on you out of the picture and appear just next to you. :)
What my course will give you and your dog?
- Your dog will jump much higher and much further comparing to oher dogs; your dog will become physically stronger, firmer, faster, speedy, hardy and braver!
- Your dog will learn how to do unbelievable tricks which are inapproachable for most of dogs on this planet. Your dog will be able to do things which cannot be repeated even by dogs which done special famous and modern types and methods of dog's training!
- Your dog will be able to overpass different kinds of barriers, jump over high fences, climb the trees, bluff rocks and other surfaces (as a real rock climber), climb the staircases, walk on very narrow surfaces etc!
- Your dog will learn how to think all over by himself in a correct direction and he he will be able to choose the most optimal way of overpassing the barrier in the present condition!
- Your dog will forget his innate fear of the height for
Title: Dog Body Language
Author: Teresa Lewin, Joan Orr
Learn to speak dog with this body language kit and figure out what your dog is trying to tell you!
Included in this download kit are:
- 12 different dogs showing contrasting emotional states
- 24 8x10 Flashcards (48 files for front and back) that you can print. Click here to see an example of 2 cards.
- PowerPoint presentation showing these same images that you can use as is or in other presentations (click here to view a demo as a Flash slideshow)
- PowerPoint show that you can view even if you do not have PowerPoint
The photos in this kit are the same as those in the Flashcards eBook shown below, but the 8x10 photos in this kit are suitable for individual printing.
This ebook by award winning authors Teresa Lewin and Joan Orr shows photos of dogs that illustrate various emotional states. A list of clues are given at the beginning so that children know what to look for in the photos that follow. There are contrasting photos of 12 different dogs showing both "safe" and "dangerous" emotional states. The information is suitable for children and their parents, but would serve as a good primer for anyone who wants to know the basics of dog body language.
Title: Cookbook for dogs
Unaware dog lover was shocked when she was told that she had been unknowingly harming her own dog, by making this dangerous feeding mistake that 99% of dog owners make… Without even knowing
- Learn proven and effective methods that are used by over hundreds of dog lovers to increase their dog’s lifespan and quality of life.
- Find out what this dangerous “feeding” mistake is… and whether you are indirectly harming your dog without even knowing.
- Discover how to save a ton of your precious time and money when it comes to your dog’s food… and still ensure it stays healthy all year round.
You have been feeding your dog with a TON of harmful chemicals and substances that caused him to be in such great pain… And you don’t even know it!
And many of these commercial products available outside contain a truckload of harmful chemicals and preservatives that are damaging (and even deadly!) for a dog’s health.
It was time to find a solution that would allow me to have full control over what I was feeding my dog.
I wanted something that was not only healthy and clean… but also beneficial for my dog’s health
When you use the “Cookbook for Dogs” recipe manual to create meals for your dogs(s)…
- You will be able to increase the lifespan of your dog, and watch it grow strong and healthy… with
Title: Dog Allergy Cure
Author: Milan Franks
You can cure your dog’s problems today – quickly, easily and naturally.
In this ebook, acclaimed dog health consultant Milan Franks reveals the real secret to eliminating a dog’s skin problems. You’ll discover the method already used by hundreds of dog owners to rid their pet of skin problems forever. You’ll finally regain the peace of mind and pleasure that a happy, healthy and contented dog brings.
Just some of what you will learn:
- how to cure your dog’s allergies once and for all and literally ‘reset’ it’s allergy-fighting mechanism;
- the real cause of a dog’s scratching and other skin problems – and why the solution is much easier than you think;
- the three things that virtually every dog owner does – which is a ‘ticking time bomb’ for skin problems and even more serious diseases;
- why your vet is probably the worst person to advise you on your dog’s skin problems and allergies;
- how to stop spending money on ineffective ‘cures’ that only deal with the symptoms without solving the problem;
- the sinister truth about the large corporations that control the pet care industry: what they don’t want you to know and why;
- how to restore a dog’s healthy skin – naturally and easily
…and much more.
Using this method you’re also see
Title: No Nonsense Dog Training
Author: Chad Thompson
“You Can End All Of Your Dog's Behavior Issues Quickly And Easily By Learning the Secret Methods That Dog Trainers Don't Want You To Know!”
You Are About To Learn The Secrets I Use To Train Out Of Control Dogs In Just Ten Days or Less!
- Chewing – End the destructive chewing of your household and personal items
- Biting – Stop the annoying and potential dangerous biting at your feet, ankles and hands
- Aggression – Eliminate your dog’s aggression toward other dogs and people
- Listening to Commands – Stop the worry and frustration over not being able to have your dog off leash and in complete control (your neighbors and friends will be REALLY impressed)
- Housebreaking – Get your dog to head to the door and signal for you when he or she has to go outside
- Digging – Eliminate the ugly and costly destruction of your lawn and garden
- Aggression Towards Children
- Excessive Barking – End the mind numbing barking and howling while you are home or even when you are not with your dog
- Pulling on a Leash – Enjoy long (and pleasant) walks with your dog. Stop being pulled all over the neighborhood
- Fear of Other Dogs – You dog needs friends, learn how to properly introduce your dog to other dogs without a single issue
- Being Afraid of New or Strange People
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
29 Dogs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $204.20)
just for $24.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc