"ATTENTION: Discover How to Stop Poisoning Your Dog"
I almost killed my dog....TWICE! What would you do if you found out you were unintentionally poisoning your dog?
Rendered pets are just the tip of the iceberg. Pet food companies use other ingredients that are downright toxic or harmful to pets.
- Another preservative, never proven safe, and implicated in cancer
- A preservative banned from use in many other countries
- A synthetic form of a common vitamin linked to anemia, immune system deficiencies and liver damage
- An artificial coloring tied to cancer of the kidneys
- An industrial solvent derived from petroleum
If you're going to feed commercial food, you need to know how to read the labels. My Confidential Dog Food Ebook will show you how. Here's what you'll learn:
- What dog food labels actually mean... what the leading pet food companies don't want you to know about their foods!
- How to tell a good dog food from a bad dog food.
- Ingredients to watch out for.
- A list of 10 "safe" dog foods that pass the test and are made by reputable dog food companies
- How to avoid all of the above toxic ingredients, and more.
- 10 dog foods you should never, ever feed your dog!
Commercial Dog Food: The Equivalent of a Lifetime of Fast Food
However, by its very nature, commercial dog food is extremely processed. It has to be to have a long shelf life. And most of it is made with nutritionally worthless fillers and packed with starches to make your dog feel full. It's like the equivalent of meals at a fast food restaurant. Sure, it's cheap, filling and good for a quick meal, but what would happen if you ate nothing but fast food, day in and day out, for the rest of your life?