The Divorce Primer
What You Absolutely Must Know
YOU make the decisions - if you have the information. Get your answers to all of your questions from The Divorce Primer, including:
- Is fault an issue in dividing property?
- How do you decide how much the house or business is worth?
- What about property that you had before your marriage?
- How is child support calculated?
- Who gets the credit card debt?
- Who gets the house?
- What is the difference between Mediation, Arbitration, Collaborative Divorce, Negotiation and Litigation?
- What should you look for in an attorney?
- How do pension rights get divided?
- What are the tax aspects of divorce?
- What is Mediation, and can you use that process?
- Who gets Head of Household status?
- How do you modify support or custody?
- How is Alimony calculated?
- What will a divorce cost you?
- Do Grandparents or other relatives have any visitation rights?
- Who gets the children as deductions?
- What property do you get to keep?
- Who gets custody and why? What does "Best Interests" of the children really mean?
- Why do some people get sole custody and others get joint custody?
- Is marital fault an issue in awarding custody?
- Can your spouse get a divorce even if you don't want one?
- What do your kids have to go through if you elect the Court process?