Disorders of the Brain: A Guide to Mental Illness Ebook
Title: Disorders of the Brain: A Guide to Mental Illness
Learn Everything You Need to Know About Common Mental Illnesses - Including How to Help Yourself, Or Others, Cope With the Associated Problems & Symptoms!
If you or a loved one is currently struggling with a mental illness, this may be the most important letter you ever read.
There is a new e-book available that has been carefully crafted to help you understand the various diagnoses and mental health problems that are common today.
On the pages of this concise, yet comprehensive e-book you will also find many remedies to assist you in supporting individuals who suffer from these conditions.
Here is just some of what you will discover:
- Common mental illness triggers - and how to avoid them!
- What mental illnesses really are - we all experience stress, trauma and drama in our lives, find out here why some people are able to handle it well and others aren't!
- The three most common cognitive mental health disorders - find out what these conditions have in common as well as how they differ here!
- 6 common "root" causes of mental illness - discover how to identify these causes and determine whether yourself or a loved one is at risk for developing a mental illness!
- Common physical conditions that can cause the onset of dementia - plus, why people who suffer from dementia also tend to exhibit these two negative traits as well ... what you discover here may surprise you!
- What you should ask a mental health expert - researching your symptoms and knowing what to ask a mental health expert will go a long way towards preventing an incorrect diagnosis!
- 14 common mental illnesses - along with their causes, symptoms and treatments!
- 7 common symptoms of mental illness - find out exactly what mental health professionals look for when diagnosing whether a person has a mental illness or not!
And much, much more!
Isn't It Time You Gained a Deeper Understanding of Mental Illness?
The first thing that you must understand when it comes to mental illness is that we all have "triggers."
These triggers are the stressful events that happen in life and everybody deals with them differently. Some people respond negatively to them while others are able to ignore them.
Those individuals who ignore these issues are often not hearing the messages in between - and this is what separates the mentally ill mind from the "normal" mind.
The mentally ill mind tends to absorb everything in life that is said. Someone who is "mentally ill" hears it all and they let all of that process in their brains until it begins to cause confusion.
The "normal" mind tends to only listen to what it wants to listen to and therefore these people do not have the conflicting thoughts that cause mental confusion.
Much more information about mental illness, its causes, its symptoms and its effects is available in my "Disorders of the Brain: A Manual to Mental Illness" e-book.
This e-book is designed to serve as your manual to various mental illnesses and to assist you in understanding the various diagnosis and mental health problems that are common today.
You see, good mental health is essential for everyday life.
And while most people are able to go through life without any glitches in their mental process, others seem to have constant interruptions.
It is these interruptions that show us that there is something going wrong in the brain of these individuals and that there is an existing problem.
"Disorders of the Brain" will show you how to recognize these glitches in yourself and others and explain what you can do to make things better.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Order Your Copy of "Disorders of the Brain" Today ...
Ebook Type: PDF
|Mind over Matter: Injecting Mental Toughness into Your Volleyball Game!|
Author: Hayley Merrett
|The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System|
Author: Nick Hodgson
Category: Health, Mind, Self Help
|Video To Brainwash Your Mind For Increased Swing Speed!|
|Healthy Mind, Fit Body|
Author: Kevin Koskella
Category: Body, Fitness, Health
|Healthy Mind Healthy Body|
Category: Self Help
|Generating the Proper Mindset For Health And Fitness Programs|
Category: Health, Mind
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Master Your Brain, Now|
Author: John Bedunah
Category: Self Help
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
30 Mind ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $268.25)
just for $25.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc