Escape With Your Family On A Camping Trip That Costs So Little You'll Think It's FREE!
I'm Going To Reveal How You Can Plan Your Next Campout Using Cheap... Simple... Tips, Techniques And Strategies That Have Served Me Well Over 25 Years As A Boy Scout...
"Discover the Secrets of Family Camping Without Breaking the Bank"
From the first page to the last, you will receive "golden nuggets of knowledge" you'll need to make your camping days the most memorable ever -- for you and your family.
And, I will walk you through every bit of it. In it, you will learn:
- Where and how to get the best camping equipment bargains
- What to take with you (you'll want to avoid the "if I'd only remembered to take the XYZ" moments)
- The light-hearted truth about about camping for the first time
- How to plan a successful campout using the "5 Ps" of camping
- How to let your federal agencies point you to the most ideal places
- How to get the cheapest campsites
- How to choose the perfect tent
- How to choose snug, comfortable sleepings bags
- How to care for your tent - and, especially, what NOT to put in a tent (hint: fire and food!)
- How to care for those sleeping bags so they last for years
That's only the preliminaries -- we haven't gotten to where the real fun is yet. You'll also discover:
- Why a Dutch oven is perfect for roasts, spaghetti, stew, potato casserole and desserts like chocolate cake!
- What criteria to use in choosing a reliable stove
- How to prevent your stove from becoming a safety hazard
- How to cook a delicious meal... in one pot
- How the "fuzz stick" can keep your fire burning till you're ready to put it out
- Easy-to-prepare BBQ, One-pot & Dutch-oven recipes you can turn into quick, mouth-watering meals
- Amazingly simple ways to create easy camping meals
- 9 easy meals you can cook in minutes without pots and pans!
- 7 easy, fun steps to building a campfire in no time
- 5 ways eliminate the cleanup chore after cooking one of your gourmet meals
- 4 secrets of how to stay warm and dry while camping
- 3 special treats the kids will love to cook and prepare for themselves