Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field Usage
- Wizard’s First Rule and the KGC (Knights of the Golden Circle) and Other Silly Legends
and of course, very strong critical thinking skills. Such skills are badly needed in this hobby and profession.