Everything you need to know to manage your lumbar disc herniation withot surgery!
Exposing the Myths of Disc Herniations:
Discover 10 of the biggest Disc Herniation Myths. These myths may be ruining your chance for recovery and making your life a living hell.
- Strengthening your stomach muscles will help back and disc pain; therefore do lots of sit-ups, crunches and leg lifts ....
- Sciatica is always caused from a spinal injury.
- Squatting is bad for herniations.
- Stretching is good for back injuries.
- Lifting with your legs will protect your back from injury.
- Disc herniations can only be cured through surgery.
- Rest is the best treatment for disc and back injuries.
- Herniated discs lead to a life of infirmity.
- Disc pain is best controlled by anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen.
- All doctors know how to manage disc herniations.
What does this package include?
This ebook is written in a manner that will help the reader understand complex topics quickly. This richly illustrated ebook can be read in about two hours. You will learn what a lumbar disc herniation is, as well as...
- Which commonly prescribed exercises actually make disc herniations worse
- Pain relief techniques
- Which exercises can reduce the symptoms of a disc herniation
- How to naturally reduce pain
- How to avoid surgery
- How to identify potentially dangerous conditions
- How to lift and move without pain
- When surgery is appropriate
- Core stabilization exercises
- The most dangerous time of the day for disc injuries