Save $10,000 a year on food?
Without cutting coupons! Unbelievable? Read Tawra Jean Kellam and Jill Cooper's advice in their ebook: Dining on a Dime (formerly Not Just Beans) and find out that it really is possible.
Tawra has told her story to millions of listeners and readers on the radio, on the web and in women's magazines (including Woman's Day and Woman's World) and now she's put her best tips and tricks into a 476 page ebook. Using these tips and suggestions, Tawra shows how anyone can tighten his or her food budget.
Dining on a Dime is packed with over 1,200 money saving recipes and tips, kids tips and snack ideas, gift baskets, menus, food storage directions, Cleaning Cents and Pretty for Pennies. The recipes are easy to cook with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. To make shopping easy and economical, Tawra has also included a pantry list and a shopping list.
- Make three meals from one chicken? Yes, Dining on a Dime has this, too!
- Did you know that dirty dishes cause debt?
- Got leftovers in the fridge? Use them up!!! Dining on a Dime has a complete index of recipes using nothing but leftovers.
- Need a specific money saving idea? Dining on a Dime has a special index just for tips.
- Need fast snack ideas for hungry kids?
- Drive right by the pricey gift basket boutique-- Go home and make your own for pennies.
- Need to cut down on meat? Tawra has pages of tips for eating better and spending less.
- Want to clean your bathroom in a flash?