"Create Crisp, Sharp And Dynamic Photos In Minutes From Now Using Nothing More Than Your Trusty Digital Camera"
There's also what I like to call the secret sauce. This is something I do every time to ensure my snaps look absolutely stunning.
My Secret Sauce Just For You!
- The secret of selective focus. How to make sure that everything you want in focus in your picture is nice and crisp.
- The two simple tricks I utilize to set up a perfect shot and make sure that my subject is properly framed.
- Why 95% of all of your snaps are probably exposed terribly and how to fix that. (Page 26)
- What never to do with your ISO settings unless you want to totally ruin your snaps (yes, you're guilty of this.)
- How to do small adjustments to your pictures right on your camera (no photo editing software needed for this technique.)
- The one way to set your lighting up so that it works for you and not against you. Hint: Open Shade.
- The sneaky little elimination secret that will let you take awesome shots that tell stories, just like the ones featured in National Geographic and other renown publications.
- WARNING: Almost everyone you learned to take pictures from does this one thing wrong. Discover what it is, and how to avoid this mistake.
- The quickest, easiest way to use POV (Point Of View) to set the mood for your snaps. This one tip alone will turn your old, boring shots into vibrant pieces of art.
- The single, most important strategy you have to implement if you take closeups.
And much, much more...