Title: Insiders Guide To Living With Diabetes
In this eBook, you'll learn the inside scoop on how best to live with diabetes.
Whether you've had the illness for years or you're just newly diagnosed, Coping with Diabetes is a truly valuable resource to have.
Using easy to follow examples, the ebook breaks down the facts we know about diabetes. Then, it goes one step further and follows you throughout your day - breakfast, lunch and dinner - and helps you to understand why you need to eat what you eat.
Bonus to the "The Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook "
Title: The 6 Natural Habits for Effective Weight Loss
Author: Russ Nagamori
This e-book is based on the knowledge and experience on how I personally keep my body and over all health in optimal condition. I will show you exactly how to lose weight and keep it off. This is a No Bull approach that is available to all.
I will reveal to you an effective system that not only works for losing weight, but it will also work to increase your natural energy and over all health.
To get started in the right direction we must begin thinking in the right direction. Flawed thinking will lead to flawed results. Now the number one mistake that most make when wanting to lose weight is this; they try to find the quickest most accessible solution. They want to lose the belly and lose it NOW. This is flawed thinking. It is inaccurate for the reason that we do not get fat over night. And thus, we cannot lose the chub over night either.
I will show you the "how to" part and help you get it done. Use this book as your guide and take action on the ideas presented to you daily. And in due time - you will realize your goal.
This e-book contains information about the proper foods to eat and how to eat them. It also contains three practical ways to burn off the extra energy before letting it reach the gut. It will reveal the most efficient way to eliminate stress (which is horrible for losing weight) and will also give explanation to one of the biggest questions in the fitness industry; "should I shred fat or build muscle, first?".... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Real Me
Mattie feels as though she is the only 16-year-old girl in Waterside, Connecticut who has never had a date or a kiss, and, because of her lack of self-confidence, is afraid to even try to look pretty or try to get a boyfriend. Then, to top it off, her doctor tells her she must lose some weight. Dieting is a struggle, especially since she doesn't want anyone to know.
She does start to lose weight, however, with help from
three very different guys. It is then that her friend Erwina throws a party to show the new Mattie. But can Mattie handle all the new attention from guys? Is it okay that she kisses not one, but three different guys, on the night of the party? Evenutally, Mattie begins to discover the true self that she's buried deep inside.
Title: Thinspiration Weight Loss Oracle
With Thinspiration Weight Loss Oracle, you will be able to:
- Know exactly how many calories you can eat to arrive at the big event at the perfect weight!!
- Calculate exactly how many days it will take you to reach your target weight!! (And you choose the starting date)
- Figure out exactly what day to start your diet on to lose your weight on schedule!!
- See how your exercise routine helps your weight loss goal (and figure out the best exercise that works for you)
- Determine exactly how many calories YOU personally burn each day! Make your Diet!!
- Track your weight loss progress per day and easy to integrate with Thinspiration Diet Plan the only diet plan that makes you lose pounds day by day!
Bonus to the "Pro Thinspiration Diet"
Title: The Eczema Free Diet
This is an essential counterpart to the book. It is the easy way to get a head start on nourishing your skin and body the right way.
Here is just some of the vital information you will learn in this report:
- How to use nutrition to increase your skin’s natural hydration because moist, nourished skin is stronger than eczema.
- Absolutely delicious recipes to keep you motivated and committed to The Eczema Free program.
- Clear up the misconceptions about eczema and food. Stop making the common mistakes preventing you from getting the anti-eczema benefits out of your foods.
- Learn why sprouted foods are so essential to resisting eczema and the easy, at-home way to get those elusive nutrients.
- The secret to “life generating” biogenic foods and why they are essential to an eczema treatment strategy. Learn how to get more of them in your diet with less effort than you may think
- Even foods that are commonly thought of as bad for you can still have pro-skin elements. The secret is knowing how incorporate these bio-static foods into your Eczema Free strategy.
- Learn how to quickly ID biocidic, or “life destroying”, foods at first glance, keeping them off your plate and out of your body with less effort.
The Eczema Free Diet plan, just like the Eczema Free book, has been created based on years of research. It is combination of the latest developments... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviewed by Milly on 2016-09-17
My Rate 5
If you are struggling with hair fall this book will help you understand why :)
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Os Segredos da Saúde
Author: João Batista de Lacerda
This book is the result of the research on the origins of diseases and their cures.
The diseases are common to humans: however, unusual to irrational animals.
All irrational animals obey what has been established for them with regard to food.
Primitive humans obeyed the designs of nature; so it was virtually immune to disease.
In this book, you will know how to naturally cure the disease and prevent any illness for the rest of your life.
Heredity does not exist, what exists are the eating habits of family, that cause health or disease.
By overcome the liver's processing capacity, saturated fat and cholesterol become lodged in the scalp causing slight drop and even alopecia.
The scalp must always be dry so that this little plant called hair grows abundantly.
A plant of dry land, does not get along in an aquatic environment.
Our hairs follow the same principle.
The salt pulls a lot of water and oils to the scalp.
Stop using salt, if it wants to live up to the end of life with plenty of hair.
What is worth; change harmful eating habits, or live a life of physical and emational miseries; without self-esteem, without joy of living?
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: Food Facts Guide to Dieting, Weight Loss, and Healthy Eating
Food Facts Guide to Dieting, Weight Loss, and Healthy Eating goes into exploring some of the science behind healthy eating and how it affects our metabolism, energy level, and disease vulnerability. Tests done on mice reveal the different effects of different types of sugar, for example. Fructose, for example, is the sugar derived from fruits and vegatables that is also found in high fructose corn syrup. This has been associated with lethargy and weight gain. Sugar drinks have also been shown to substantially increase your risk of liver disease. The correlation between non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and sugar beverages exists even after adjusting the data for other extenuating factors like age, gender, etc.
The book also explores different types of diets. The three main types of diets are calorie cutting; high protein, low carb; or low protein, high carb. By exploring these diets under different test conditions, researchers can conclude which diets increase metabolism, which ones negatively impact energy levels, and which ones lead to healthier aging overall.
The last two areas focused on in the book are how to address seasonal allergies and why to avoid junk food. Probiotics are beginning to show positive signs of treating seasonal allergies, though the data is not conclusive. The last section examines how much processed junk food Americans consume and why it is a dangerous dietary habit in our society.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 5 Steps to Fat Loss
Author: Ryan Graham
Most people struggle with the idea of losing Body Fat.
However it is easier than you think, and it does not involve going on crash diets.
This book is designed to help you achieve your dream body whilst enjoying your life.
In this book you can learn:
- Why most weight loss diets fail.
- That by making small daily changes to your lifestyle the fat will melt away.
- How and why we get fat.
- Which foods to eat and which to avoid.
- A step by step guide to changing the way you eat.
- That finding a passion is more important than simply burning calories.
- Tips and tricks to keep you on the right track.
This book is about more than losing body fat, it will guide you towards optimal health and happiness.
It is an easy read and not heavy on the science. The principles can be used by anyone from Overweight housewives to Professional Athletes.
I have wrote this book to share my wealth of knowledge on the subject of exercise and nutrition in that it can help people lead a better life.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
36 Diet ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $264.90)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc