Developing Youth Speed
Proven training system that improves speed and quickness in any athlete.
Finally, an easy to follow speed and agility program for parents and youth coaches specifically made for youth athletes.
Youth athletes can get faster, and Developing Youth Speed
will show you how...
- How To Turn Workouts Into Fun Sessions, Leaving Kids Begging You For More
- How To Teach Proper Sprint Technique That Will Improve Speed In Youth Athletes
- The Best Exercises That Increase Sprint Speed Without Even Coaching
Here's what you'll learn in "Developing Youth Speed":
- Learn the best bodyweight strength exercises athletes need to do to improve speed
- Learn how to use the agility ladder drills properly. What 99% of coaches don't know that could be hurting your development.
- Learn why progression is king for athletic development and how performing advanced exercises too soon will result in your athletes peaking too soon.
- A 3-Phase, 9-week program guide for parents and coaches to use with their teams and children
- Learn how to cool down properly and improve flexibility
- Lean how to incorporate balance, stretching, and movement that will have your athletes warmed up, breathing, sweating, and prepared to play at game speeds in less than 10 minutes.
- Learn the best medicine ball exercises that will improve athlete's acceleration and jumping ability
- A goal setting worksheet, by far, the missing link in every single program.
- Learn the stages of youth development, which tells you what area of training your athletes need to focus on.
- Learn how to evaluate youth athletes
- Learn how to best incorporate speed training during practices
- Learn fun ways to teach athletes to accelerate
- Learn how to properly and safely develop explosive power based on the athlete's age and maturity using only a medicine ball.
- Learn simple exercises to build strength to improve acceleration
- Learn the biggest mistake athletes make when moving laterally, and how to correct it