Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms?
- It’s hard to find the motivation to do anything… including going out with friends or completing tasks
- You are always tired, always have low energy and you always struggle to accomplish everything on your daily "to do" list.
- You feel anxious and worried about little things in life
- You feel restless, irritable and often lash out at the people who are closest to you
- Negative thoughts and feelings of anger are often playing themselves in your mind
- It can be difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep – regardless of how tired you may be
- You have headaches, backaches, joint pain and other physical ailments that you can’t pin-point the problem and don’t respond to regular treatments
- You can’t concentrate on anything, your mind feels like jelly and you are more forgetful than ever.
- Some days you feel sad or guilty about the things you haven’t done… and regrets play heavy on your mind.
- You have problems with your weight and you are starting to feel overwhelmed by your own life.
- Even when there is a room full of people around you... you still feel lonely and often worry that no one really likes you.
With the Destroy Depression™ System, you will learn...
- How to take CONTROL over your thoughts, feelings and emotions using Cognitive Behavioral Therapies (CBT)
- Just why Anti-Depressants have such a low success rate, and simple things you can do on a daily basis that will NATURALLY bring balance back into your life
- The important role that sleep plays in the cycle of depression, and tips on how to get a good nights rest
- How to FUEL your body with the right minerals and nutrients to keep your mind working at its best
- How regular EXERCISE affects the brain, and how you can beat the blues with it
- How to interact with people in a way which will help keep you happy
- How helping other people can make you happy, and build strong relationships in the process
- The role that sunlight plays to banish the blues, and why locking yourself away in a dark room fuels your depression
- How to paint a picture of the life you want, and plan for it by setting goals that INSPIRE you
PLUS lots, lots more!