Deer Hunting Secrets : The First, All-Inclusive Guide to Get Any Hunter The Success They Desire
6th Generation Hunter Thumbs Nose at So-Called "Hunting Experts" and Reveals A Simple and Proven Method to Take Amateur Hunters and Turn Them Into Legends!
Here Are Some Of The Secrets You'll Learn Inside My Informative eBook
- A complete chapter for the novice hunter with detailed but easy-to-read information about state regulations, the tagging system, limits on types of weapons, and in and outs of the differences of hunting early in the season or late.
- What you wanted to know about antlers but were afraid to ask, you'll start to be known as an authority or maybe just a trivia master by the end of this section, packed with myth busting information
- What whitetail deer do most of the day in a secluded spot
- Why hunters from southern states make a mistake when they go north in search of deer
- How to pinpoint and strengthen your senses so that you can start to become a hunter who is constantly taking in subtle clues and making progress
- I read all the ebooks and tried everything. It wasn't until I did THIS ONE THING that it all started to happen for me. I'll share the single most powerful thing you can do to become more successful at hunting, and why almost no hunters do it.
- 7 things you need to know about whitetail anatomy and why it is important for all further undertanding about shot placement
- The deadly mistakes too many hunters make about deer and color vision, this section is another myth busting section and may save your life.
- A review of other resources for hunting and how to make your continuing education in hunting a constant and fun endeavor
- How to find and meet the hunters who are the true masters and get them to share their closely guarded secrets with you
- The 6 things inexperienced hunters do that instantly tell a deer they are being hunted (Here's what to do instead) -
- The absolute low down on what you need to know about deer senses so that you can understand why that regal buck is so hard to find and how to start looking at your environment with a new appreciation for deer and the natural world (If you only read one thing in this ebook, make sure it's this)
- The 4 essential secrets about arrow and bullet placement and why understanding these secrets is like getting a Ph.D. in deer anatomy
- 5 things you can do before you leave the house that can make the difference between success and failure
- The thing almost all hunters do to try to avoid being sensed by a deer that actually repels them twice as fast. I bet you your are already making this mistake.
- Why a guided hunt can ramp up your skills, how to pick a guided hunt, and other resources to tap into to get the secrets of incredibly experienced hunters